Mackenzie McKee Giving Birth Early Due To Health Concerns

Fri, February 7, 2014 10:20am EDT by 10 Comments
Courtesy of Instagram

Free nintendo eshop codes

Posted at 1:35 AM on October 2, 2014

If you would like to get much from this post then you have to apply these techniques to your won web site.

brave frontier Unlimited gems

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 11, 2014

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I
would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

Kristin

Posted at 9:59 AM on February 18, 2014

Mackenzie also had Gannon early and Gannon weighed in over 9 pounds.
37 weeks is not a cause for concern. at all.

Beth

Posted at 11:15 AM on February 8, 2014

37 weeks is NOT at cause for concern… Jeez do some research, it’s also a little insulting to parents of actual preemies like myself to even imply that.

Hannah

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 7, 2014

I just want to know what crazy name they come up with for this one. It’s going to be super weird like Guava (lol, not really) or super country like…Delilah or something.

Courtney

Posted at 12:53 PM on February 7, 2014

it’s normal to deliver a few weeks early when they’re are health concerns at least she made it to nearly full term. @Me 6lbs 9oz is not small it’s in the healthy range for a full term baby which is from 6lbs 2oz to 9lbs 10oz. it’s what Maggie McGraw weighed when she was born nearly 16 years ago granted she arrived at 39 1/2 weeks the only one of her parents children to make it to term both her older sister Gracie & younger sister Audrey were premature in Audrey’s case nearly eight weeks early weighing only 3lbs 11oz

Amory Hilliard

Posted at 12:05 PM on February 7, 2014

Good luck! She’s gonna be perfect!!!

Me

Posted at 12:04 PM on February 7, 2014

Good luck Mackenzie, Josh, and Gannon! Her baby girl will be just fine. I delivered my son at 36 1/2 weeks because I had toxemia and he was a-ok. She may weigh a little less (mine weighed 6 lbs, 9 ozs) but her lungs and stuff should be ok. Can’t wait to hear what they name her!!

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:30 AM on February 7, 2014

………..please do.

ya know...

Posted at 11:20 AM on February 7, 2014

I hope her and the baby are doing well. Mac was my favorite Teen mom on teen mom 3. She is a great mom and she is grounded and know what she wants in life. Hope everything went well.