Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Despite Crisis, Will Get Back Together

Fri, February 7, 2014 5:35pm EDT by 82 Comments
instagram

Resi

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 13, 2014

WTF is wrong with some of you people! When you love someone you dont care what they do you just want to be with them and that is what is going on with JB and Selena! Its their choice, they’re living life for them not US(media,fans&h8rs) so they can date whoever they want.

juana

Posted at 12:13 AM on February 12, 2014

hopefully they will be together

Lauren

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 11, 2014

He is a bad in fluence

Jesse`s GIRL

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 10, 2014

I TOTALLY MISS SEEING THEM TOGETHER THEY WERE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!!!

Allz

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 10, 2014

Both of them are near trainwrecks when apart, yet they keep each other grounded when together. They were so cute in 2010-12. I hope they manage to resolve their differences and make things work at some point in the future :)

mjays

Posted at 10:24 PM on February 9, 2014

oh please!

Anon3

Posted at 2:23 PM on February 9, 2014

I HOPE SHE HAS THE GOOD SENSE OF STAYING AWAY FROM THIS BOY. IF NOT, AS ONE OF HER LYRICS SAID, “IT WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME”. SUBSTITUTE ME FOR HER, IN THIS CASE. HOPE FOR HER SAKE SHE KEEP MOVING FORWARD AND CUT THE TIES.

Why?

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 9, 2014

That is crazy. What’s with the caps lock woman?

David

Posted at 10:19 AM on February 9, 2014

There is nothing special about any of these people you see and read about.. what you see is not real, they will even tell you that. The conclusion is, garbage, that is my conclusion. Some people like garbage though so.. good luck

David

Posted at 10:17 AM on February 9, 2014

Yep.. she doesn’t care what he does, because she has slipped into the same rut that he is in. They’re both very unfortunate and quite frankly, I’m pretty sure that she is in fact a slut. She isn’t a little girl, that TV show was just that, a TV show. She is a rich female, a young one, surrounded by fame and men with money and .. use your imagination. I will be amazed if she and he are able to rebound from this, totally amazed.

Vera

Posted at 9:15 AM on February 9, 2014

No way! Bieber I don’t like you for Selena!! You’re such trash douche just stay far away from her

Alexa

Posted at 2:29 AM on February 9, 2014

@selena is my smile. Pls give me a break about Selena. Um hello she’s so into girls. She might as well date them. She can date Taylor or Francia rasia.

selena is my smile

Posted at 10:03 AM on February 9, 2014

@Alexa no I won’t give you a break about selena because you and other beliebers are always bashing her and calling selena names if you don’t want to hear about selena anymore because you are a belieber that’s fine go on justin fan site.

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 9, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

hope not

Posted at 9:30 PM on February 8, 2014

Selena so deserving of a great mature man and not a great selfish little boy who disrespects women, has his friends take the blame for the stupid things he does and who lied and said his mother gave him the presciption. All while treating the poor flight attendant brutally as well as his father did. Guess his Dad is a low life woman hater too. I hope Justin is through. People are sick of the little d*ck