Christie Brinkley Strips To Reveal Amazing Bikini Body At 60 — Video

Fri, February 7, 2014 9:26am EDT by 15 Comments 28,904 Article Views

Christie stripped down to a tiny white bikini for an Air New Zealand safety video and we bet this will definitely get every passenger’s attention! HollywoodLifers, do you think Christie looks better than ever?

Christie Brinkley, 60, is a mother-of-three, and she looks absolutely stunning in this new in-flight instructional video. We bet there are girls in their 20s who envy her right now. The video also stars other Sports illustrated models like Chrissy Teigen, Hannah Davis and Jessica Gomes, but Christie totally steals the show.

Christie Brinkley Strips Down To A Bikini In New Flight Video

All of the models flew down to the tropical Cook Islands for the shoot but Christie explains in the behind-the-scenes video that she couldn’t go and had to shoot her scene in the Hollywood Hills.

Either way, her body is stunning. She says in the video that she’s flattered to have even been asked and that she credits Sports Illustrated for skyrocketing her career.

Christie Brinkley Still Bikini Sexy

Christie Reveals Her Secrets To Stay In Shape!

The supermodel who has three kids: Alexa Ray Joel, 28, Jack Brinkley-Cook, 18, and Sailor Brinkley-Cook, 15, tells People that the best thing someone can do is “embrace” getting older.

Here are some of her top tips:

1. Exfoliate Daily: “I’ve done it since I read that guys look give years younger because they shave,” she told the mag — and her skin always looks amazing!

2. Make Working Out Fun: “I’ll run or do weights, and I do at least 10 minutes a day on my Total Gym machine,” she said. However, it’s important to have fun and mix it up! “I got hooked on SoulCycle this summer and during my Christmas vacation, I did yoga. I credit doing Chicago on Broadway for my legs [but] I do leg lifts while brushing my teeth!”

3. Three Meals A Day: “I like to start my day with coffee and coconut milk hazlenut creamer,” she explained. “Then I have sheep’s milk yogurt with fruit, wheat germ and Anutra (– a supplement full of omega 3 antioxidants and fiber). Lunch is usually leftovers from dinner: beans, veggies.”

HollywoodLifers, do you think Christie looks amazing?

– Chloe Melas

More Christie Brinkley News:

1. Jennifer Lopez On Her Famous Body: ‘I’m Incredibly Disciplined’
  2. Jenna Dewan-Tatum Flaunts Her Post-Baby Body In Sexy, See-Through Dress
  3. Matthew McConaughey: Why He Loves His ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ Body

carrienobleygycarrienobleygy

Posted at 1:52 PM on February 8, 2014

my friend’s step-sister makes $88 /hour on the computer . She has been laid off for five months but last month her pay check was $12356 just working on the computer for a few hours. read the full info here ,
>>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

jennygpratt (@jennygpratt)

Posted at 1:09 PM on February 8, 2014

I make $87h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, >>>>>>>> MAX38.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

me

Posted at 11:43 AM on February 8, 2014

She’s always been beautiful besides her genetics I’am sure she had a little help from botox on her forehead because there are no frown lines or anything.She smiles soo big soo their is no way she had work done on her lower face. It’s hard to believe she’s 60 looking in her 30′s.Always knew she would age well.

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 8, 2014

just before I looked at the bank draft which was of $6582 , I have faith that…my… best friend woz like really bringing home money part-time from their computer. . there sisters neighbour has done this 4 only about 6 months and a short time ago cleard the dept on there condo and got Maserati . visit this site right here
>>>>>> Sign up here> W­­W­­W.­­bay91.­­C­­O­­M­­

boydxhxzv

Posted at 9:55 AM on February 8, 2014

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzv

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:32 AM on February 8, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

kateperry (@kateper18114897)

Posted at 3:50 AM on February 8, 2014

Sign up here> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

KeelyHallenale (@KeelyHallenale)

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 8, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing,
Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

kohzvzx

Posted at 8:59 PM on February 7, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Çom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tumpal

Posted at 4:58 PM on February 7, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week……….. J­­o­­­b­­­s­­8­­­4.C­­O­M

Denise J. Valadez (@DeniseJValadez)

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 7, 2014

I’ve made $69,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M

Aturned

Posted at 2:23 PM on February 7, 2014

last friday i got a $8755 because i am jobless i want to continoue our study therefore,i worked hard last two week and earned $19500 i offer me friends and neighbours to do this work you want to know that how many dollars earned in last two week plz read this website to take more information,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, B­­a­­­y­9­­5.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Lara Kim

Posted at 12:57 PM on February 7, 2014

Abigail. if you, thought Leonard`s blog is flabbergasting, yesterday I bought themselves a Lancia from having made $9007 this-past/4 weeks and-also, $10,000 last-month. this is actually the easiest-work Ive had. I started this 4 months ago and practically straight away started to earn minimum $71… per-hr. check here ,,,,,,,

M­O­N­E­Y­J­U­R­­Y.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 7, 2014

but still as horny as Berlusconi!!

sharonjlindstrom

Posted at 9:55 AM on February 7, 2014

Keira. if you think Dawn`s article is terrific, on sunday I got a top of the range Audi Quattro since I been making $9897 this last four weeks and-more than, ten/k last month. with-out a doubt this is my favourite-work Ive ever had. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away was bringin home at least $87… per-hour. Read More Here
???????W­W­W­.­jobswo.­­C­­OM