Bob Costas’ Red Eye: The Real Reason His Face Is Swollen

Fri, February 7, 2014 9:32pm EDT by 24 Comments
Bob Costas Eye
Courtesy of YouTube

Jina

Posted at 8:01 AM on April 29, 2014

This angle’s attempts will be supported by Saturn’s travels these
days. These recollections may be from any of our life, past or present.
It is a productive time to participate in groups who
share your interests or require your abilities.

Corndox

Posted at 4:29 PM on February 11, 2014

Totally herpes in the eye. I’ve had it and it needs to be treated with several different nasty eye drops including steroids. If it is mistreated as pink eye which mine was before it gets worse and spreads rather easily. A simple cold sore on your lip or in your nose and touch your eye and bam, you got it and it likes to come back sometimes later in life. Poor guy, must suck being over there and being contractually obligated to do a job and having to finally call in a sub when it’s very apparent he could go blind if they don’t get this treated correctly and stat.

jrvod@aol.com

Posted at 9:54 AM on March 12, 2014

Totally not herpes. Very likely EKC. Still viral, but not herpetic.

You Must Be Gullible

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 10, 2014

They told you not to wash your face with the water, Bob!

mike

Posted at 8:26 PM on February 9, 2014

Its Herpes not pink eye

Peggy Berkey

Posted at 5:41 PM on February 9, 2014

I would not have gone on the air: not because of vanity. Pinkeye is highly contagious and I would not put our athletes, crew members, or others at risk. It was irresponsible of Costas (and NBC ) to be there.

Jeanie

Posted at 2:10 AM on February 9, 2014

I am more concerned about his over use of botox and fillers..his face does not move and he looks totally plastic…we age Bob…accept it

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 12:11 AM on February 9, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Alfrfed Neuman

Posted at 10:05 PM on February 8, 2014

Forget the eye–he couldn’t help that. But i do wonder where Costas got enough shoe polish to make his hair that ridiculous color?

Wendy

Posted at 2:02 AM on February 9, 2014

Alfred, I agree, the guy looked great before the shoe buff up…what is he thinking??? Looks pathetic , so desperate & so not needed for his age. Stop the so called desired youth madness!!

Wendy

Posted at 2:30 AM on February 9, 2014

to clarify…….or any age….!!

rich

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 8, 2014

did he take a shower in that awful water in Sochi?

Alfrfed Neuman

Posted at 10:06 PM on February 8, 2014

tammy

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 8, 2014

My mother likewise had very severe pink eye and it turns out she was majorly allergic 2 neomycin an ingredient in the antibiotic eye drops

Susy

Posted at 6:13 PM on February 8, 2014

Poor guy. Hilarious though.

Thow1941

Posted at 2:24 PM on February 8, 2014

m­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r’­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­in-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­law ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­makes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$76 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­She ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­has ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­but ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­last ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­month ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­her ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­income ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$14418 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­just ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­working ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­fe­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­urs. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­vi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sit ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­si­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­te­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­……
Jobs84.COM

carrienobleygycarrienobleygy

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 8, 2014

I make $87h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 8, 2014

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

boydxhxzv

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 8, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Çom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

kateperry (@kateper18114897)

Posted at 3:54 AM on February 8, 2014

Sign up here> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Josy

Posted at 1:17 AM on February 8, 2014

Just happy Bob Costas is the host again this year. I think he’s the best all around announcer/interviewer/analyst on TV. He’s got pink eye–well, not ideal, but I wouldn’t want anyone else there.

Froutichfuld

Posted at 3:03 PM on February 8, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­……

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:20 AM on February 8, 2014

trying to immitate theelephant man?

Barbara Chaney

Posted at 10:48 PM on February 7, 2014

Is it possible that Bob Costos has shingles in his eye? Looks like my eye did when I had shingles.