Taylor Lautner Shows Adorable PDA With Girlfriend Marie Avgeropoulos

Thu, February 6, 2014 2:19pm EDT by 9 Comments
Taylor Lautner Marie Avgeropoulos
Getty

Eve

Posted at 3:07 AM on October 27, 2014

I don’t really dig Lautner, but I dig his fashion sense, combat boots and all.

dsagsdfs

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 6, 2014

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ CelebritiesDating.Cōm +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people.Our members include CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few. Here, every quality single is welcome! Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.
dsfsdf

monique

Posted at 8:08 PM on February 6, 2014

Why not show the recent pic of the two lovebirds? This one if from the Jay Z concert in Dec., such a down to earth and striking pair.

monique

Posted at 8:07 PM on February 6, 2014

Taylor is such a handsome guy inside and out, Marie is very lucky and also beautiful.

milagros

Posted at 5:16 PM on February 6, 2014

taylor es muy guapo, pero no me gusta para ella.

guest

Posted at 5:13 PM on February 6, 2014

Hollywood life you need to stop using old photos of celebrities.Those pictures were about 2or 3 months ago.nobody has seen Taylor lautner in a while.

holly

Posted at 6:11 PM on February 6, 2014

They actually were together a few nights ago and Just Jared has the pics. They both looked like they wanted to be elsewhere, not with each other. The pics above though are 23 months old.

Lashunda T. Gates (@LashundaTGates)

Posted at 4:22 PM on February 6, 2014

I am making a good salary from home *5500-*7000/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone… TEC80­.­ℭ­O­M

pennyvelliott

Posted at 2:31 PM on February 6, 2014

Keira. if you think Dawn`s article is terrific, on sunday I got a top of the range Audi Quattro since I been making $9897 this last four weeks and-more than, ten/k last month. with-out a doubt this is my favourite-work Ive ever had. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away was bringin home at least $87… per-hour. Read More Here
???????W­W­W­.­jobswo.­­C­­OM