Selena Gomez: Why She’s Refusing To Go Back To Rehab

Thu, February 6, 2014 2:56pm EDT by 46 Comments
Selena Gomez Rehab Return
FameFlyNet

cigarette electronique

Posted at 3:40 AM on June 21, 2014

I do not even know how I stopped up right here, however I believed this post used to be great.
I don’t recognise who you’re however certainly you’re going
to a famous blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

cute

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 25, 2014

Selena is the talented one. Been in the business way longer than the shrimp. Hope he gets jail or deported. He has no respect for any countries laws.

rb and kalani

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 25, 2014

rb and kalani are sick f**kers.

well

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 25, 2014

Kahlani Justin sleeps with his friends, not Selena. You have a crush on her?

kalahni is sick

Posted at 10:14 PM on February 25, 2014

KAHLANI is one sick belieber.

duh

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 25, 2014

Nobody but TMZ said she was ever there. If she has lupus a doctor needs to take care of that. Everyone believes TMZ except when it.comes to biebs and even NBC and Canadian press have his number. He has jail records, Selena doesn’t.

KALANI

Posted at 8:37 PM on February 10, 2014

YEAH HER FRIENDS. PLS SHE MIGHT AS WELL DATE HER FRIENDS. SINCE HER FRIEND CHARITY IS IN LOVE WITH SELENA.

Peter

Posted at 11:06 AM on February 7, 2014

she’s in love with someone that has a better than avg …. and she is in denial.

KALANI

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 10, 2014

JUSTIN DOES NOT LOVE GUYS. HE LOVES GIRLS. WHY DO YOU THINK GIRLS ARE ALWAYS AROUND HIM. THEY JUST ADORED HIM AND ADMIRE HIM SO MUCH. I LOVE JUSTIN.

zyggie

Posted at 10:53 AM on February 7, 2014

Selena does not think she is an addict or has any problems. It is denial. Really, she thinks she can handle whatever it it.

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 7:42 AM on February 7, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Kimberly R. Friel (@KimberlyRFriel)

Posted at 7:41 AM on February 7, 2014

I just bought an iPhone and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic camera that we got for $137.59… We bought all of this from money we earned in only two days working a job over this website! Check it out>>>

Sign up here> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

dsagsdfs

Posted at 9:13 PM on February 6, 2014

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ CelebritiesDating.Cōm +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people.Our members include CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few. Here, every quality single is welcome! Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.
sdfsdf

rb

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 6, 2014

She did not want to go back because she don’t want to give away her secrets of her and Justin too anyone. Not even to a physiatrist.

LIli

Posted at 5:49 PM on February 6, 2014

If she is going back she should find a new establishment not that one that leaks all her stuff. If all of that is true

Kalani

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 6, 2014

Im an only child. I create multple ids so i can have friends to talk to. If i dont marry justin i will marry david conway. Chantel is getting cancer btw

tonyjwright (@tonyjwright1)

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 6, 2014

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $82/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $18010 just working on the computer for a few hours. read this………D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M

selena is my smile

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 6, 2014

Force is not a good thing to do selena will recover just give her some time.

THE INTERN

Posted at 4:30 PM on February 6, 2014

HOLLY WOOOOD DOT COM SAID THAT SELENA WANTS JUSTIN IN REHAB? WHAT HAPPENED… SHE WENT INSTEAD.

LIli

Posted at 4:26 PM on February 6, 2014

I think force her is a bad idea. She will not recovery that way. She has to get help by her own will