Selena Gomez: How She Feels About Justin Bieber Dating Chantel Jeffries

Thu, February 6, 2014 6:00pm EDT by 59 Comments 51,891 Article Views
Getty/Courtesy of Instagram

Lauren

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 13, 2014

Justin’s single he’s not dating either girl I don’t care what anyone says he’s not dating anyone at the time sure he was seen with both girls at one point but he’s not dating either girl Chantelle is so not good enough for him she’s a criminal I don’t want Justin dating anyone that will hurt him he’s to sweet for that and I love him like he’s my own brother

Merissa

Posted at 10:54 PM on February 20, 2014

yes selena still likes justin

more info here

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 11, 2014

Thanks in support of sharing suc a nice opinion, piece of
writing is fastidious, thats why i have readd it completely

kohzvzx

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 7, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Çom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

AlexisStablesbta (@AlexisStablesbt)

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 7, 2014

before I looked at the paycheck which said $5932,I have faith that my cousin had been trully receiving money in their spare time on their laptop.. there sisters roommate has done this 4 only twenty one months and a short time ago paid the debts on their condo and bought a gorgeous Saab 99 Turbo. i was reading this

…,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, M­O­N­E­Y­J­U­R­­Y.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Denise J. Valadez (@DeniseJValadez)

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 7, 2014

I’ve made $69,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 2:40 PM on February 7, 2014

JUSTIN BIEBER IS JACKED UP ,BELIBERS DO WE REALLY WANT AN IDOL WHO JUSTS GET DRUNK ALL NIGHT AND PARTIES WITH THIS THING OF CHANTEL JEFFRIES CAUSE I DONT, I THINK MY PARENTS WERE RIGHT ABOUT JUSTIN HIS PROBABLY A WASTE OF TIME!!!$$$

Reackagots

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 7, 2014

last friday i got a $8755 because i am jobless i want to continoue our study therefore,i worked hard last two week and earned $19500 i offer me friends and neighbours to do this work you want to know that how many dollars earned in last two week plz read this website to take more information,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, B­­a­­­y­9­­5.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

simran

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 7, 2014

i just justin n selena so i’m so happy for justin and selena

Merissa

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 20, 2014

i know aye

katiejreedy (@katiejreedy)

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 7, 2014

I’m making $86 . I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss.go to this site home tab for more detail..———> MAX38.ℭ­­Oℳ

Lara Kim

Posted at 1:05 PM on February 7, 2014

Isaiah. I agree that Mary`s st0ry is terrific… on saturday I got Renault 4 from having made $9013 this past month and over ten-grand last month. this is actually my favourite-job I’ve had. I actually started 5 months ago and right away started to make minimum $84… per hour. you could try here ,

,,,,,, M­O­N­E­Y­J­U­R­­Y.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

debbiekent (@debbiek39890512)

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 7, 2014

my roomate’s step-sister Μ­­­­­­а­­­­­­K­­­­­­е­­­­­­ѕ $­­­­66 every հ­­­­­­ο­­­­­­ս­­­­­­r on the с­­­­­­ο­­­­­­Μ­­­­­­ρ­­­­­­ս­­­­­­τ­­­­­­е­­­­­­r. She has been without a ј­­­­­ο­­­­­ƅ for six Μ­­­­­­ο­­­­­­ո­­­­­­τ­­­­­­հ­­­­­­ѕ but last Μ­­­­­­ο­­­­­­ո­­­­­­τ­­­­­­հ her ρ­­­­­­а­­­­У was $­­­­21073 just W­­­­­­ο­­­­­­r­­­­­­King on the с­­­­­­ο­­­­­­Μ­­­­­­ρ­­­­­­ս­­­­­­τ­­­­­­е­­­­­­r for a Ϝ­­­­­­е­­­­­­W հ­­­­­­ο­­­­­­ս­­­­­­rs. visit this webѕ­­­­­­і­­­­­­τ­­­­­­е,… M­O­N­E­Y­J­U­R­­Y.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Kerri

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 7, 2014

Yes, I think she is devastated but it is only because she hasn’t realized that she can do better. When a woman invests that much time into a man, it’s hard to let go. It’s fear of the unknown not love. Look at what he’s become. He is borderline abusive at this point.

DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE

Posted at 10:19 AM on February 7, 2014

why is chantal so ugly without make–up o my god! selena is so much prettier<3

dont believe everything you see

Posted at 8:56 PM on February 7, 2014

i am so insecure! i hate chantel! (this is about you) she makes me want to kill her cause i am a crazy lunatic who thinks selena is so perfect. but selena is so ugly. we all know it. but i can’t accept it, and so i have to say that chantel is so ugly even if she looks good in some of her pics. and as if chantel would listen to me wooo is me…

Melissa Nogueira (@MelissaN_1989)

Posted at 10:14 AM on February 7, 2014

I’m sorry but I do not feel bad for selena. If selena really wanted to be with Justin, she could’ve a long time ago. She is the one that left him and seeing him fall knowing it is because of her, she had a lot of opportunities to try and work things out. It’s not only Justin running back to her, it has to be her as well. Justin’s music is basically about Selena and I know she knows it is and it also shows how much he misses her. It’s not all about Selena, Selena and saying it’s Justin’s fault. It’s both of theirs, but mostly hers. If she knew she wanted him back in his life, she could’ve. Don’t listen to Taylor Swift. Your reactions to be honest does not make me have sympathy. All the media is blaming Justin for his mistakes and what Selena is going through, but little do they know what she put him through and still is.

sarah elizabeth (@sarahlove2o1o)

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 7, 2014

sorry, but i have no sympathy for selena. if she truly “thinks it should be her,” then she needs to get off her keyster and make it happen. also, justin is not the only one to blame in this situation. it takes two to tango, and it also takes two to be in a relationship. so, if a relationship is, indeed, what is going on between justin and chantel (dear Lord, please forbid it), then chantel is just as guilty.

KALANI

Posted at 9:48 AM on February 7, 2014

THERE FRIENDS. THERE NOT EVEN BACK TOGETHER.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:38 AM on February 7, 2014

HARD TO BELIEVE THAT CHANTEL IS A MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 7, 2014

I THINK CHANTEL IS UGLY CAUSE I AM MUCH MORE PRETTIER THAN HER. SELENA HAS NO CHANCE OF CHANTEL. EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO HEIGHT. CHANTEL IS SEXIER THAT IS WHY I HATE HER. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!! FK YOU CHANTEL

Mona Victoria

Posted at 6:46 AM on February 7, 2014

FOR GODS SAKE, THEY’RE NOT DATING!!! STOP SETTING UP RUMORS! No wonder why ppl dont like this page

sammondero

Posted at 5:32 AM on February 7, 2014

Reblogged this on sammondero.

superpinky22

Posted at 3:42 AM on February 7, 2014

justin can date who ever he wants it ,s his love life chantel seems ok i see no bad thogths to her yet but he just started date her so let,s see how they last i like justin bieber

Jb.

Posted at 3:29 AM on February 7, 2014

THERE NOT DATING

Jelenaforever

Posted at 5:58 AM on February 7, 2014

yeah they are just friends

Megan

Posted at 2:06 AM on February 7, 2014

Lol Hollywood life is a bunch of bull they’ll write anything. But it seems like everyone listens to there article! These “insiders” can obviously be someone who is just selling you a story especially since you seem to have a new insider every min.

code de triche minecraft

Posted at 1:54 AM on February 7, 2014

It’s remarkable to pay a visit this site and reading the views
of all colleagues concerning this piece of writing,
while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

Selena

Posted at 12:15 AM on February 7, 2014

Yeah I don’t think so. I don’t really like Selena. She’s not all that either.