It’s time to celebrate the Tiny Wins that all of us women make on a daily basis. Instead of pressuring ourselves to reach HUGE goals, get inspiration from celebrities who are moving forward, just one small positive step at a time.
Lolo Jones On Bobsled Team For Sochi Olympics & More #TINYWIN
Here’s the thing — we all have high expectations of ourselves to accomplish BIG things on a regular basis, and we kind of beat ourselves up when we don’t constantly win BIG!
But hey, we can’t get a promotion, drop 10 pounds, run a marathon or raise $10,000 for our favorite charity every day. So how about taking a moment and giving ourselves a pat on the back when we each have a Tiny Win?
To get you into the swing of appreciating yourself and your smaller but important successes, here are five celebrity women who had a Tiny Win this week:
Selena Gomez Back To Dancing After Her Stint In Rehab — A #TINYWIN For Her!
1. Selena Gomez: A Tiny Win for the pop star, who went right back to dance class, looking healthy and focused, just days after completing a two-week rehab stint. Just jumping back into the routine of her life and career and posting her dance video on Instagram was a Tiny Win!
2. Lolo Jones: A Tiny Win for Lolo, who looked absolutely thrilled while posing in photos wearing her new U.S. Olympic bobsled team jumpsuit before heading off to Sochi. Her big win was making the team after years of competing as an Olympic hurdler. Her Tiny Win — showing off the jumpsuit on Instagram and then in a Vine video on Twitter, in which she zips it up and tweets, “How Team USA bobsled puts on our uniform.”
3. Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes: The supermodel had a Tiny Win when she took to Instagram to announce that she was pregnant with her second child, and to show a beautiful photo of her naked baby bump. The 29-year-old, who already has a three-year-old son, scored this Tiny Win for breaking her pregnancy news HER way!
4. And speaking of babies – Danielle Jonas had a Tiny Win when she shared the first photo of her beautiful newborn daughter, Alena Rose Jonas, on Twitter. The wife of ex-Jonas Brother Kevin Jonas even had her hubby tweet, “Here we go, we’re pushing!!!!! #babyjonas,” as her daughter came into the world.
5. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler each scored a Tiny Win when they were officially renewed as hosts of the 2015 Golden Globes on Feb. 5 — their third year in a row as the host duo! Not only that — it’s been reported that they each earn a not-so-tiny $4 million for the gig. Watch out, George Clooney!
Now, HollywoodLifers, do you have a #TINYWIN you can share with me? I would love to hear it in the comments below!
– Bonnie Fuller
More Bonnie Says:
- Selena Gomez: It’s Courageous Of You To Admit You Went To Rehab
- Khloe Kardashian: You Didn’t Fail Lamar Odom Or Your Marriage
- Oscar Nominations: Lupita Nyong’o Needs To Trump Jennifer Lawrence