Kevin & Danielle Jonas Share Close Up Pics Of Baby Alena

Thu, February 6, 2014 9:52am EDT by 23 Comments 31,078 Article Views
Alena Rose Jonas
Courtesy of Instagram

cherrity

Posted at 12:02 AM on June 21, 2014

I Really thought they’d make cute babies. Unfortunately she got the worst of each of their features. Not a Jonas hater at all but that’s an ugly baby

Sharon

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 4, 2014

Nice to see a loving family do it right = get married THEN have a child. Maybe the kartrashians could take a few lessons. Looks like Kourtney will be having her third illigitimate child. How disgusting.

Kimberly Joan Groher

Posted at 4:34 AM on May 29, 2014

And me I say about it sounds quite amazing child to have and I got to admit but she is the most perious baby that I ever seen maybe is should meet her somehow or maybe I don’t believe that she has my eyes to and mine is like hers navy or loyal blue and amazing life of hers and I think I should give a great video for her and I give her some advice

And again she is to cute like me kinda
Kevin , Danielle congrats having her in your family and that’s how I think of her

cherrity

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 21, 2014

Wow, you must not see a lot of cute babies if this is one of the cutest ones you have seen

Genesis kniola

Posted at 4:59 AM on February 20, 2014

You don’t know that she loves her until you see. Her act

Allie

Posted at 12:23 PM on February 10, 2014

Beautiful baby!
Does anyone know how I can get anaddress to send them a gift?

cherrity

Posted at 12:05 AM on June 21, 2014

They are rich…..why would you think they want/need your gift?

lu

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 9, 2014

JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS! “They, the two of them, made a beautiful baby. Unreal you little jealous fools. Did you see pictures? Bellybutton out? Can’t fake that STUPID! HATERS!

Beverly Chemai

Posted at 9:19 AM on February 7, 2014

Awww She is so adorable!!! They are gonna be awesome parents!

Kimberly R. Friel (@KimberlyRFriel)

Posted at 7:42 AM on February 7, 2014

I just bought an iPhone and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic camera that we got for $137.59… We bought all of this from money we earned in only two days working a job over this website! Check it out>>>

Sign up here> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 7:37 AM on February 7, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

dorothy

Posted at 10:33 PM on February 6, 2014

They purchased a beautiful baby. So sweet.

lu

Posted at 10:04 PM on February 6, 2014

OMG! YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, and 100% theirs! Stupid idiots. Look at her. Look at her mom. She still has her little belly. (a reality belly when you CARRY A BABY FULL TERM) You poor lost souls, wishing you had a Jonas brother. GET OVER IT! He had a beautiful baby, WITH HIS WIFE, they are happy, SO STOP TRYING TO RUIN THE BEST TIME OF THEIR LIVES! Jealous pieces of crap! She’s PERFECT! They have a perfect family. GOD BLESS!

laine

Posted at 7:10 PM on February 6, 2014

According to some dummies on this web site, it seems as if we are in the age of the prosthetic pregnancies, ask the celebrity mums who have been victims of this cruel accusation. The baby is stunningly beautiful, how could she not be with parents as nice looking as they are.

Nico

Posted at 7:26 PM on February 6, 2014

You’re the dummy.

The Jonas family sucks

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 6, 2014

Please…it was a FAKE pregnancy, and ALOT of people know about it. You idiots eat it right up. The baby does NOT look like Kevin, because she’s half Mexican and half Philipino, born to a San Diego woman. Danielle’s “due date” was supposed to be early January, then mysteriously changed to early February, when they couldn’t find a “donor.” This creepy family needs to be outed for buying a baby.

me

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 6, 2014

Thank God it looks like Kevin or the surrogate.

Tootts

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 6, 2014

How can you even tell who it looks like when her face is still swollen and her eyes aren’t even open. Dummy

memyselfni

Posted at 2:05 PM on February 6, 2014

Who gives a damn if it was faked. You people act like you know them personally or something and that they lied to you. So what if she wore a fake belly and adopted a baby. That’s her prerogative. That doesn’t make them creepy or in need of being “outed”. All that matters is that baby is going to be loved and taken care of..and she will. Also, if they were faking this whole thing, don’t you think they’d choose a birth mother who resembles one of them. Definitely not a half Mexican, half Philipino baby.

"memyselfandI"

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 6, 2014

They actually bought a baby from a woman in California, it was not a surrogate. It’s illegal. Actually, Know-it-all, they tried to get a caucasian mother who was in her third trimester, and this was all they could get. “Definately not a half Mexican, half Philipino baby..” how would YOU know, do YOU know them??? Do your homework.

memyselfni

Posted at 7:33 AM on February 7, 2014

Ok, hostile much? I don’t know them, don’t care to. I said they wouldn’t get a half Mexican, half Philipino baby in response to a post above mine. My whole comment was about WHO CARES if it was faked. The only people that should be as offended as people are acting on here are the family is what I meant, because they’d be the ones who were being “lied” to. So what if WE get lied to. Maybe YOU should have read above my comment to see what I was responding to. Calm the f@#$ down. Damn.

dj j

Posted at 8:56 PM on February 7, 2014

it is their prerogative to wear fake baby pillows from moon bumps, post fake ultrasounds, change due dates, have a baby shower on fit pregnancy (they weren’t happy about pillow), pretend to get in shape right afterward, use corporate money to make money off it, live tweet about “pushing”, use elaborate heartbeat videos, just like it is my prerogative to comment that they are frauds. If they had a surrogate, why cant they just say so? They are despicable.

lu

Posted at 10:07 AM on February 6, 2014

SHE IS SO ADORABLE! God bless. Looks like Kevin right now, but don’t worry Danielle They change weekly.Either way, she’s gonna be a cutie.