Kanye West To Kim Kardashian: No Honeymoon For North — Report

Thu, February 6, 2014 4:50pm EDT by 25 Comments
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Instagram

Harriet Joan(@type0positive)

Posted at 5:32 PM on February 10, 2014

This poor child is like any of Kim’s accessories. She’ll get bored if she isn’t already. My guess is that she will be so sorry she hooked up with Kanye. He is a foul mouthed controlling man who can’t police his own mouth. This little girl has no chance of any semblance of normality. Really sad but she will likely be a mini Kim who is a mini Kris. Round and round it goes.

nocole420

Posted at 1:59 PM on February 9, 2014

I still feel sorry for north, for one thing what a name and then she has a grandma jenner that’s a ho, then all her K. aunts and jenner aunts are all ho’s, what do you think this child is going to grow up to be?

CLARE

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 8, 2014

ALL THAT WEAVE IN KIM AND KHLOE’S HEAD. KIM’S REAL HAIR IS RIGHT AT HER CHIN. ALL THAT HORSE HAIR SHE HAS BRAIDED IN. IF SHE TOOK OFF THE FAKE TOP AND BOTTOM EYELASHES, AND THE REAR END IMPLANTS, SHE WOULD LOOK NO DIFFERENT THAN US VIEWERS. CASE CLOSED.

AlexisStablesbta (@AlexisStablesbt)

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 7, 2014

before I looked at the paycheck which said $5932,I have faith that my cousin had been trully receiving money in their spare time on their laptop.. there sisters roommate has done this 4 only twenty one months and a short time ago paid the debts on their condo and bought a gorgeous Saab 99 Turbo. i was reading this

…,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, M­O­N­E­Y­J­U­R­­Y.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Tumpal

Posted at 4:54 PM on February 7, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week…….J­­o­­­b­­­s­­8­­­4.C­­O­M

Denise J. Valadez (@DeniseJValadez)

Posted at 4:40 PM on February 7, 2014

I’ve made $69,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M

K D M

Posted at 3:55 PM on February 7, 2014

This is why it is preferable to wait til AFTER the wedding to have the baby! Duh! But those two don’t take care of that child themselves anyway. Why don’t they just take their TWO nannies with them and North on the honeymoon????? These two are idiots and a joke! Feel sorry for baby North, who will be enjoying herself left in the Paris apart. with her two nannies!

Kelly Taylor

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 7, 2014

WHO CARES! two trashy people found each other. It WONT last

SueAnne

Posted at 7:49 AM on February 12, 2014

Kim’s track record with men proves she is only ‘bored’ wants attention again ( another big wedding )
What I do not understand is all the attention over a family that clearly has no morals etc. What happens when Kim decides she bored with looking like another race ? How is she gonna convince everyone that the BUTT, the HAIR and anything else that’s fake ( including her personality ) aren’t FAKE ?
Too bad Paris ( remember her ..Kim’s friend ) got herself into trouble….otherwise I doubt if we would have EVER known what a KardTrashian was !
Grow up mama Kris….quit trying to push your daughters……you’re sick. Bet Bruce is glad his out of the picture…..

Scotty Johnston

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 7, 2014

I think these two had their “honeymoon” when they shacked up

freya

Posted at 1:20 PM on February 7, 2014

As if this is still news this two deadbeats has traveled the world living their baby daughter behind poor Nori I guess her novelty as the daughter of Kanye West has already worned off on her insane father. Well I have a feeling she will file for emancipation from them before she turns 10.

Kim and Kanye should be prohibited from having anymore children cause they don’t know how to care for this one, how much with the rest that they are hoping for.

Lara Kim

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 7, 2014

Abigail. if you, thought Leonard`s blog is flabbergasting, yesterday I bought themselves a Lancia from having made $9007 this-past/4 weeks and-also, $10,000 last-month. this is actually the easiest-work Ive had. I started this 4 months ago and practically straight away started to earn minimum $71… per-hr. check here ,,,,,,,

M­O­N­E­Y­J­U­R­­Y.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

sharonjlindstrom

Posted at 9:48 AM on February 7, 2014

Keira. if you think Dawn`s article is terrific, on sunday I got a top of the range Audi Quattro since I been making $9897 this last four weeks and-more than, ten/k last month. with-out a doubt this is my favourite-work Ive ever had. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away was bringin home at least $87… per-hour. Read More Here
???????W­W­W­.­jobswo.­­C­­OM

susan

Posted at 8:27 AM on February 7, 2014

The bullies and haters wants to believe the make
up stories so that they can write and say delusional
crap and nonsense. Some of you scumbags are mentally
sick and really needs help from a psychiatrist. They already
said 99% of the stories are make up. Yesterday that man made up stories
telling lies about Clinton having an affair. I hope Liz and Clinton
sue Radar and the man telling the lies. It is time they stop the make
up stories horrible lie. It causes stress and pain to the person
and their family

lu

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 9, 2014

OK KRIS!………………like we don’t know, This poor piece of jewelry is out of style now. Next wedding, then split, then divorce, then back again, then another piece of jewelry. PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP E!

Lisa

Posted at 3:11 AM on February 7, 2014

More fake BS from Radar online

dsagsdfs

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 6, 2014

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ CelebritiesDating.Cōm +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people.Our members include CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few. Here, every quality single is welcome! Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.
dsfds

lu

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 6, 2014

They’re so vain. All about them. Please. Bet the kid thinks her mama is the nanny.All they care about is fashion, which KIM USE TO HAVE, but not the kid. Why is that kid always in gray and black? Kim too. He ruined Kims “SO CALLED BRAND” if you ask me. Now, the b*tch can’t even smile and it’s not JUST THE BOTOX! I can’t stand ANY OF THEM! Poor baby. HONEYMOON????? KIM HAS HAD A LOT OF THOSE! Spread it everywhere. Now it’s time to take care of the publicity child. It’s REAL HUH? Did you think you could put it on a shelf like a pair of shoes you f*ckin fool? Now you’re messing up a baby like your money hungry manager!

LaLa

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 7, 2014

Right? I agree with you lu AND on top of that this things wants another baby? SMH.

lu

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 9, 2014

Lala, I know. Why hurt another baby? So sad, because she’s so cute, but I bet by the age of 10, she will be the most ANGRY kid because of these two. If you can’t even take her on a trip? OMG! They have the money, they just never realized the responsibility. I haven’t seen ANY BONDING with these two losers. NONE! Every hour there are pictures of her homely face and a**, but not of this baby. Her SISTER puts out the cute pictures of the kids. The cousins.

Shelly

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 6, 2014

Since they don’t have the child that much anyway this should not come as a surprise to anyone……if this story is true. It seems the baby is being raised by nannies not Kim or Kanye. Has anyone ever seen him hold his child?

IMO, these two need a honeymoon like a I need a hole in my head. They already did the honeymoon part first, had the baby, now it’s the wedding/marriage. SMH.

Galilea

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 6, 2014

Lol 100% agreed . I only seen that one pic she Instagram , right after Kanye hit the kid .

jj

Posted at 6:36 PM on February 6, 2014

Its not like Kim takes care of the baby full time anyway, Im sure the nannies would love a trip to Venice.

Taylor

Posted at 5:55 PM on February 6, 2014

Radar online again, huh? HL how many times are you guys going to fall for them?

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:01 PM on February 6, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.