‘Biggest Loser': Dolvett Quince Breaks Silence On Rachel’s Weight Loss

Thu, February 6, 2014 1:08pm EST by 7 Comments
Rachel Frederickson Dolvett Quince Statement
Courtesy of NBC

Bobbi

Posted at 9:46 PM on September 20, 2014

I was also stunned – and disgusted to see Rachel’s dramatic weight loss. Ultimately, the fault lies with her, as she did not have the trainers while at home and had constant motivation / pressure to win this “contest”. At some point we all have to take a good look at ourselves and be ready to stand up for ourselves and do the right thing. Rachel failed to do that, I’ve been a fan of BL since it aired, and have been inspired by many of the contestants and trainers. Considering what happened with Rachel, I can see why Jillian left the show – that was clearly about her morals and belief system. I’m proud that she’s “standing up” for those who may ‘go too far’. Sadly, I am no longer a fan of BL because they don’t seem to care about what happens to the contestants. They have to have some kind of a limit set. Rachel should not have not won, she should be publically admonished by the show, as a ‘what NOT to do’.

logeshmarvel

Posted at 5:07 AM on February 14, 2014

Yeah, really appreciable and she is a role model for every weight watchers. Except that no words to express.

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 7:26 AM on February 7, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

dsagsdfs

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 6, 2014

Voted “Best of the Web” by Forbes. ” +++ CelebritiesDating.Cōm +++ highlights the ‘millionaires’ in its listings” by Wall Street Journal. This is the largest and most effective site in the world to connect with, date, and marry successful and attractive people.Our members include CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few. Here, every quality single is welcome! Whether or not you’re a Millionaire or simply interested in meeting other eligible and successful people.
sdfsdf

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 6, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Lashunda T. Gates (@LashundaTGates)

Posted at 4:17 PM on February 6, 2014

I am making a good salary from home *5500-*7000/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone… TEC80­.­ℭ­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:55 PM on February 6, 2014

cancer is indeed a terrible disseas.