Winter Olympics Live Stream — Where To Watch Online

Wed, February 5, 2014 5:15pm EDT by 24 Comments
2014 Winter Olympics Livestream
Getty

With the 2014 Sochi Olympics finally kicking off on Feb. 6, many of you will be wondering where to watch the Games — live — 24/7. Get the scoop on where and when to watch your favorite events below!

NBC has finally embraced Olympic livestreaming, and we at HollywoodLife.com couldn’t be more thrilled.

Winter Olympics Live Stream — Where To Watch The 2014 Sochi Olympic Games Online

With 15 sports, 18 days, and 95 medal events to cover, NBC certainly has a lot of Sochi to cover! Luckily, the Peacock has decided to embrace the modern age and livestream everything directly online. Those who want to watch their favorite events — like figure skating and hockey — in primetime can still check in with Bob Costas and the gang, but those of us who need our 24/7 fix can get it at the link below, essentially eliminating that pesky nine-hour time difference (from Eastern Standard Time) that has made Olympics viewing so difficult in the past:

Shaun White Drops Slopestyle

Click Here To Stream The 2014 Sochi Olympics

Beginning on Thursday, Feb. 6, with preliminary rounds of Snowboarding, Freestyle Skiing and Figure Skating, every phase of every competition from all 15 sports will be streamed on the site AND via mobile app.

Television coverage will also expand to 18 days for the first time in Winter Games history, with the addition of a Thursday night NBC Primetime show on Feb. 6, before the Opening Ceremonies on Friday, Feb. 7. Live daytime broadcasts begin Saturday, Feb. 8, on the NBC Sports Network.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Will you be watching the events live, or will you wait until they air on TV in the States? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

– Shaunna Murphy

More Olympics News:

1. Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony: Where To Watch & What To Know
  2. Shaun White Drops Out Of Dangerous Olympic Slopestyle Event
  3. Going For Gold: Winning Metallic Beauty Inspired By The Olympics

Thow1941

Posted at 2:20 PM on February 8, 2014

m­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r’­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­in-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­law ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­makes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$76 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­She ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­has ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­but ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­last ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­month ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­her ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­income ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$14418 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­just ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­working ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­fe­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­urs. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­vi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sit ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­si­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­te­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­……Jobs84.COM

marryjon (@marryjon2)

Posted at 12:53 PM on February 8, 2014

Find out how to make between $200,000 to $350,000 year after year just by using the power of Google, PayPal and Click Bank. So you must evaluate out this web link ⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛►►► CHECK44.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

carrienobleygycarrienobleygy

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 8, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 10:19 AM on February 8, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…
>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Tumpal

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 7, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week……….. J­­o­­­b­­­s­­8­­­4.C­­O­M

Denise J. Valadez (@DeniseJValadez)

Posted at 4:40 PM on February 7, 2014

I’ve made $69,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M

Martin J Thorp

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 7, 2014

found this one, works on my xperia also SOCHIX com

Lara Kim

Posted at 12:51 PM on February 7, 2014

Ella. you think Albert`s story is exceptional… yesterday I got a top of the range Infiniti when I got my cheque for $7011 this past 4 weeks and more than ten/k last month. it’s by-far the most comfortable job I have ever done. I started this 9-months ago and straight away started bringin in more than $79.. per-hr. pop over to this
web-site ,,,,,,,

M­O­N­E­Y­J­U­R­­Y.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Vendy Thomas

Posted at 10:13 AM on February 7, 2014

before I looked at the paycheck which said $5932, I have faith that my cousin had been trully receiving money in their spare time on their laptop.. there sisters roommate has done this 4 only twenty one months and a short time ago paid the debts on their condo and bought a gorgeous Saab 99 Turbo. i was reading this

,,,,,,, M­O­N­E­Y­J­U­R­­Y.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Oskars Dombrava

Posted at 9:37 AM on February 7, 2014

I am watching Olympics 2014 Live Stream on official page watchwinterolympicgames.com

koligekw

Posted at 7:36 AM on February 7, 2014

LINK Here To Watch Olympics 2014 Live Stream
~~~~@ goo.gl/XYjXFE

Loris

Posted at 7:15 AM on February 7, 2014

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Mark Jam Lee

Posted at 4:58 AM on February 7, 2014

Americans to Watch at Each Event in Sochi

RENT

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 7, 2014

HEFFA LYIN’. SHE AIN’T MAKIN’ NO $7000 A WEEK. SHE STILL DRAWIN’ UNEMPLOYMENT CHECKS AND PRAISIN’ GOD FOR THEM. -ITCH

janny gureet (@jannygureet)

Posted at 4:15 AM on February 7, 2014

Watch Winter Olympics 2014 Online

tinyurl.com/q2d2ydj

Ojibajo

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 6, 2014

It depends on how tired I am, but I would like to watch hockey live. I want to make sure that I don’t miss anything!

Bob

Posted at 6:29 PM on February 6, 2014

shut up who cares about the dumb olmpics

gg

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 6, 2014

learn to spell

Lashunda T. Gates (@LashundaTGates)

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 6, 2014

I am making a good salary from home *5500-*7000/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone… TEC80­.­ℭ­O­M

Bob

Posted at 6:32 PM on February 6, 2014

shut up

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 5, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

j