Demi Lovato Helped With Selena Gomez’s Pre-Rehab Intervention

Wed, February 5, 2014 5:07pm EDT by 13 Comments
Selena Gomez Rehab Demi Lovato
Courtesy of Twitter

Rosana

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 1, 2014

I’m not shocked at all. First of all, I think little Miss Selena is not as sweet as everyone thinks. I am not judging that she went to a rehab by no means. But it seems that by the time she went she was back very quickly. That is very strange. I think she was just trying to get more attention. I think Demi is a sweet heart. When she needed Selena…Selena didn’t want anything to do with her. Now all of a sudden she’s playing Demi’s best friend.

Elizabeth

Posted at 10:26 AM on February 6, 2014

i dont understan why we have to be in shuck about she go to rehab.she is famous its true.but she is also a humman been.she need ups and down like any one else and deserve respect and this dificult time .she need privacy to focus in her

amithraa

Posted at 6:48 AM on February 6, 2014

until I looked at the check which was of $9666 , I accept that…my… brothers friend could actualie receiving money in their spare time on their laptop. . there neighbor started doing this for less than 1 year and as of now paid for the loans on there house and purchased a new Mazda MX-5 . go to website

>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Anita J. Johnson (@AnitaJJohnson)

Posted at 3:13 AM on February 6, 2014

I just bought an iPhone and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic camera that we got for $137.59… We bought all of this from money we earned in only two days working a job over this website! Check it out>>>
===> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Me!

Posted at 1:55 AM on February 6, 2014

I’m so proud of her! Good that she got the help she needed. Will always be there for her.
Forever a Selenator. Just so proud <3

Olivia Austin (@SweetSenorita23)

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 5, 2014

I’m so proud of her. Shocked that she checked herself into a Rehab Center. But I’m more proud that she got the help she needed. I’ll always love & support u. Always & Forever a Selenator. Love u Selena.

fdhdgdfhzv

Posted at 9:51 PM on February 5, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lida has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~ ♥ MixedLuv. Çom ♥~~This is a serious black&white dating services dedicated to those seeking interracial real love. Single black people meeting white people is why we are here. They bring together singles from all the races in your city and around the world . If you are single ,worthy a try.sssssssssssssssssssssss

DSLG47

Posted at 8:37 PM on February 5, 2014

I’m shocked she went to rehab, but I’m so proud of her for seeking the help that she needed. I’ll support her no matter what, forever and always.

Jose Sanchez-Garcia

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 5, 2014

I was shocked to hear she had gone to rehab. I heard it while watching a spanish television. I am proud of her no matter what. If Iwas her friend then I would have told her to do the same. I love her as well as her songs. I don’t care what others say about her, they are all just jealous that she got to be with Justin Bieber.

hmm?

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 5, 2014

I have to wonder why on earth anyone in their right mind would be jealous of that.

Rosana

Posted at 10:44 PM on March 1, 2014

I agree with you all the way on your comment. Why would anyone be jealous of her & the fact she was with that low life..Bieber

Emili

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 5, 2014

I don’t like Selena Gomez at all so I could care less about what happens or goes on to her tbfh lol. All I know is that it’s not Justin’s fault so STFU (:

jamestpeters (@jamestpeters1)

Posted at 5:30 PM on February 5, 2014

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $68 every hour on the laptop . She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $16610 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Look At This,,,,,,,,,
D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M