‘Little House On The Prairie’ Stars React To Richard Bull’s Death

Wed, February 5, 2014 10:35pm EDT by 12 Comments
Richard Bull Dies
Courtesy Photo

apartment rendering

Posted at 12:33 AM on October 4, 2014

Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this website on a regular basis, if so afterward
you will definitely take pleasant know-how.

Steven

Posted at 4:08 AM on March 31, 2014

This is good webpage. I like movies starring the actor. He played in some good movies and it brought him fame

Nina

Posted at 5:37 AM on February 19, 2014

I love this actor and this movie :)

Mark H.

Posted at 11:50 PM on February 11, 2014

Little House had/has some of the best characters on TV. Mr.Oleson, although at times a little too much of a push over, just tried to keep peace and let Harriet run over him. There’s not many good family shows like LHOTP anymore that doesn’t have to have every other word bleeped out. Rest in peace, Nels. I’ll never forget you!

Norman Stanley

Posted at 11:43 PM on February 7, 2014

R.I.P Richard You Will Be Very Much Missed Loved You On Little House I Thought You Were Great

Liz

Posted at 8:03 AM on February 6, 2014

He was one of my favorite person on the show. R.I.P. Richard

amithraa

Posted at 6:50 AM on February 6, 2014

until I looked at the check which was of $9666 , I accept that…my… brothers friend could actualie receiving money in their spare time on their laptop. . there neighbor started doing this for less than 1 year and as of now paid for the loans on there house and purchased a new Mazda MX-5 . go to website

>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Sevyn hamy

Posted at 4:32 AM on February 6, 2014

Rip to him and he will be miss by his fans,family and friends

Anita J. Johnson (@AnitaJJohnson)

Posted at 3:14 AM on February 6, 2014

I just bought an iPhone and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic camera that we got for $137.59… We bought all of this from money we earned in only two days working a job over this website! Check it out>>>
===> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 1:59 AM on February 6, 2014

I loved Nels Oleson. Never understood how he put up with Harriet, though. Maybe because he had the patience of a saint. Or maybe, just maybe, it was because Richard Bull was such a good man, deep down inside. I think it’s the latter. RIP Mr. Oleson. And now, I’m going to go watch “Little House”. Maybe I’ll find the episode where Laura and Albert think Mr. Oleson killed Mrs. Oleson. . .

lu

Posted at 10:57 PM on February 6, 2014

I agree. I’ll miss him too. Still watch. He is now on the prairie in heaven with his friends. A great show and we lost real talent and real tv. Not like this crap that is on now. RIP Mr. O!

Mister Baja