Justin Bieber: Why He Isn’t Allowed To See Selena Gomez After Rehab

Wed, February 5, 2014 7:33pm EDT by 51 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Rehab
Courtesy of Twitter/Instagram/Getty

Unknown

Posted at 6:47 PM on August 28, 2014

I think selena gomez needs to stay away from justin bieber in order to get better but she is 21 she can make her own decisions she can’t blame justin bieber for anything.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:57 PM on February 9, 2014

cierra

Posted at 2:30 AM on February 9, 2014

I don’t believe that selena should’nt be able to justin because the more they pull them to apart the stressful she is going to be because they are actually in love with each other. They should let them figure out what they want on their own.

hannah cortez

Posted at 4:11 PM on February 8, 2014

its not justins fault that shes still in love with him …..

Selena defender

Posted at 7:52 PM on February 7, 2014

Oooh my god, I get why they don’t want Selena to c justin at all but, if she wants to, let her, it may be a mistake, and it may bot but we will never know if her friends and family and her handlers r in the way. It’s like a bandade ( kind of) ur problem ( or scar) won’t get better if u keep covering it, so take a chance, if ur heart is telling u something listen to it….

Rachel

Posted at 12:23 PM on February 7, 2014

Maybe she was better off with Taylor Lautner

Vanessa xx

Posted at 3:56 PM on February 6, 2014

I hope that Selena and Justin get their situations togetherthey owe it to their fans and although im questioning how much genuinity there is in this article if it is true then it is the right course of action for Selena to stay away from Justin for now at least until he shows some sign of maturity and respect

Holli Vincerir

Posted at 1:59 PM on February 6, 2014

❤▌▌▌▌▌ I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
▲✔▲✔▲✔ When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

july

Posted at 9:23 AM on February 6, 2014

Selena is a druggie even before she dated Bieber. Demi Lovato said Selena smoked pot when they were in Disney.

mee

Posted at 1:47 PM on February 6, 2014

that’s a lie.

Selena defender

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 7, 2014

I think ur just jealous because she has talent. And u don’t

@miss american dreams 201

Posted at 9:16 AM on February 6, 2014

lies!!!!why are people treating selena like she is a kid she is an adult she can make her own choices i know you care about her but seriously she is not a kid she is an adult p.s i hope you get better

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:13 AM on February 6, 2014

HE IS A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prism

Posted at 7:20 AM on February 6, 2014

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported they both rested in the camp. But at that time she was in rehab. Your sources we still say they correspond and call each other. Everyone has already been laughing at you and your sources.

Carmen

Posted at 3:43 AM on February 6, 2014

She should of never got bk together with him in the first place Selena deserves a real man

Anita J. Johnson (@AnitaJJohnson)

Posted at 3:17 AM on February 6, 2014

I just bought an iPhone and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic camera that we got for $137.59… We bought all of this from money we earned in only two days working a job over this website! Check it out>>>
===> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

stupid Bieber fans

Posted at 11:08 PM on February 5, 2014

Confirmed: The “source” about the “misconduct” of Selena come from Bieber and it is his revenge that Selena dumped him