Jenelle Evans: You Were Right To Move In With Nathan Griffith

Wed, February 5, 2014 11:05am EDT by 19 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter

Silvia

Posted at 8:24 AM on March 16, 2014

Nathan is just another loser. He has been arrested multiple times for DUI. He has a child from a previous relationship, but is not allowed to see his child. Jenelle should stop jumping from one loser to another, and should focus on finishing school and her kids.

J

Posted at 9:51 PM on February 11, 2014

So, she goes to have an abortion because “it wouldn’t be fair to Jace” … only to go get pregnant within a few months AGAIN, from someone else? Janelle is SICK. This Nathan guy who being portrayed on TV as a nice guy, is an idiot. He needs to RUN, and run FAST. Hope he enjoys exchanging his 5 minutes of fame, for at least the next 18 years of Janelle ripping him a new one.

dying fetus

Posted at 3:51 AM on February 13, 2014

nathan is a regular drug user, look at his face, and watch how quick he blames barbara for jenelles drug use in future episodes, how old is this guy? 45? going after a teen mom? lol J is spot on with his comment, jenelle is a lying junkie baby killer

J

Posted at 2:19 PM on March 12, 2014

Something is definitely up with that guy. I agree he’s more than likely a drug abuser. He wouldn’t have any interest in Janelle if he wasn’t. He sure wanted to “catch” Janelle. Why? Is it because she’s on TV? Is he gay?? Does he want her money??? Pedophile???? There’s something totally off with that guy. No guy in their right mind, acts and says the things he says so quickly into a relationship. He’s weird!

Bea

Posted at 4:58 AM on February 11, 2014

Why wouldn’t she stay with her son instead of trying to make another baby? She already has one she doesn’t pay enough attention to.

J

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 11, 2014

Exactly!

What Is Your Damage Heather

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 7, 2014

Oh wait I did find a situation worse than that…moving in with a guy you have been dating for less than a month who was living with his ex/may-have-been-then-girlfriend. and having been arrested less than two months earlier for HEROIN with her HUSBAND and been pregnant twice in the 6 months prior. A guy who like herself brought a life into this world but had LEGAL custody taken away and has had how many DUIs. Please let us applaud the impulsive, selfish, disgusting decisions of a girl who spent more time in 2013 trying to and getting pregnant than she did in her last rehab stay in 2012. SMDM

dying fetus

Posted at 3:54 AM on February 13, 2014

calm down, aids or an overdose will cure jenelle

What Is Your Damage Heather

Posted at 7:11 PM on February 7, 2014

Was this serious? I can’t imagine a living situation that is worse than moving in with a guy you have been dating for less than a month who was living with his ex/may-have-been-then-girlfriend. If you are pursuing a career in journalism (does that exist anymore?), I suggest doing research on the subject matter. Everything I just said can be verified on their twitters if you just spend time researching instead of listening to the latest fantasy Jenelle has conjured to make herself look good.

Kats

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 6, 2014

Aw, what a cute love letter to Jenelle, Little Lauren.

gag, puke, barf.

I can see your new “career” quickly going dowm the drain. Toodles, minion.

FoxxyFox74

Posted at 10:44 AM on February 6, 2014

I really hope this article was written from a sarcastic viewpoint. I have a feeling though, with the mindset of a lot of people today, it wasn’t. That is just sad. To the writer of this article: please don’t breed, this world is full of enough idiots as is, you don’t need to add to the existing idiot population. As for Jenelle, poor Jace, that kid is going to have such a hard road to hoe, his mother is a derelict and his grandmother is an enabler. If I were Jenelle and my mother was raising my son, she would not allow me to go out with random guys and make more babies for her to take care of. She’d wring my neck for even one of Jenelle’s arrests and would have for sure had me arrested if I had been brazen enough to steal from her and run away with some troglodyte bum. Jenelle is a sociopath, pure and simple, she is no better than Farrah, IMHO. Stupid MTV, I think during the 16&P franchise, they sniffed out the most opportunistic, simple minded, willing-to-be-exploited girls to do their Teen Mom spinoff. I think if Chelsea wasn’t signed on already, she would bow out. She is the most level headed of all of those girls. Hence why she is isn’t running to the trash magazines airing all of her dirty laundry. Her only foul up is her being hung up on Adam, once she lets herself get over him, I think she will be wonderful. Jenelle needs to get her tubes tied already. She has had an abortion, a supposed miscarriage and has thrown away a beautiful little boy. She does not deserve to have children. She is a perfect example of “just because the plumbing’s in, doesn’t mean it has to be used.”

memyselfni

Posted at 7:20 AM on February 6, 2014

And one more thing. It wasn’t a good idea for her to move in with Nathan at this point because she is sober and was living with her mom and helping with Jace. You know, her SON! And all of her court drama wasn’t over at this point.

Lea

Posted at 2:45 PM on February 7, 2014

I think it was WAY too fast, and she should have stayed with her mom and Jace longer. I don’t understand why she has to live with every guy she dates.

That being said, I love these two together. He really seems like a great guy. I was skeptical when they started talking about him but seeing the show, he seems like he’d be really good for her.

What won me over was his comment to Barbara: “What kind of guys have you been letting your daughter date?” LOL

I really hope this one sticks!

dying fetus

Posted at 3:58 AM on February 13, 2014

you sheep, have you seen how roid raged he is against barbara in future episodes?you are a moron

memyselfni

Posted at 7:15 AM on February 6, 2014

My #1 question is this: if he has a daughter that his ex wife’s parents have custody of, and she has Jace who her mother has custody of, what makes them think they should have one together right now so soon. Who’s going to have custody of this one? I’m confused.

Seriously

Posted at 12:14 AM on February 6, 2014

Who ever wrote this is an idiot

EyeRollz

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 5, 2014

Oh, puke!

Her son was violently upset by her leaving with yet another man. This kid is in for years of problems and therapy. Nathan mentioned during the show everyone deserves a second chance. This wasn’t her second chance, far from it. She’s had many second chances and people just wait to watch her screwvup again. Proof us wrong Jenelle, I’d sincerely love for you to prove us wrong.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 5, 2014

so adolescants have an opinion these day’s?

txrose

Posted at 12:29 PM on February 5, 2014

Can you believe that someone was allowed to publish this piece? Do they even screen this stuff before they print it? This is the most illogical article i’ve ever read!