Girl, 3, Stored In Freezer After Being Murdered — Mother Charged

Wed, February 5, 2014 5:58pm EDT by 15 Comments
Courtesy of Facebook

Sara Krueger, 23, and boyfriend Ryan Scott Warner, 26, have been charged in the murder of their daughter, 3-year-old Kayleigh Slusher. She was found dead in their bed after being beaten to death and stored in a freezer for three days last week.

Last week, Sara Krueger beat her daughter Kayleigh Slusher to death before packing her tiny body into a suitcase and putting it in the freezer. Kayleigh died by blunt force trauma injuries along with evidence of sexual assault. Napa, Calif., police found Kayleigh’s body after receiving an anonymous call requesting that they do a welfare check on the child at the apartment.

Kayleigh Slusher Was Beaten To Death By Her Own Parents

Neighbors told police that they witnessed Sara and her boyfriend leave the apartment with luggage, but saw no sign of Kayleigh. After police performed a thorough search for the couple in the surround areas, a patron tipped off police after recognizing them together in an out-of-town restaurant.

After their arrest, the couple originally told Napa police that they had found Kayleigh dead in their apartment, but had no idea how she died. Later, both Sara and Ryan caved to police and admitted that they were responsible for Kayleigh’s horrific and untimely death.

Sara and Ryan are currently being held without bail and will return to court on February 25th.

Police searching for murder suspect, considered armed & dangerous

There Were Signs Of Trouble At Home

A property manager for the apartment complex where Kayleigh was murdered said that things started going downhill after Sara allowed Ryan to move in with them last year. Neighbors told the Daily Mail that police ‘visited frequently’ due to late-night noise disturbances and neighbors reporting potential child abuse.

Kayleigh’s biological father, Jason Slusher, is currently an inmate at the San Quentin State Prison where police informed him about his daughter’s death.

– Lauren Cox

1. ‘Good Luck Charlie’ Star Mia Talerico, 5, Receiving Death Threats
  2. 4-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Cruise Ship Pool As 6-Year-Old Survives
  3. 10-Year-Old Maryland Girl Impaled By Rebar In Tragic Sledding Accident

how to lose belly fat

Posted at 4:27 AM on June 24, 2014

Hello there! I know ths is kinda off topic
however I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe
gueest authoring a blog post orr vice-versa?
My website addressees a lot of the same topics as yours
and I believe we could greatly benefitt from eacxh other.
If you might be interested feel free to shoot me aan email.
I llook forward to hearing from you! Excellent
blog by the way!

muscle x

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 17, 2014

What’s up colleagues, nice post and good arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

kacamata murah

Posted at 2:24 PM on March 6, 2014

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added”
checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails
with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Appreciate it!

cruel beyond words

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 6, 2014

I feel sick to my stomach looking at that adorable little girl and just imagining what she had to go thought. she reminds me of my little sister who is almost as old as her and i have a strong urge to puke go just the thought of her dying that way(or in any way).
there’re are some sick bastards in our world that don’t deserve the title ”human”
I WANT THEM TO SUFFER,
they don’t even deserve death that would be to kind for scums like that.

Rest in peace angel….

Stuart

Posted at 3:10 PM on February 6, 2014

Hi there colleagues, its great post regarding educationand
entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

Benji Bananas hack

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 6, 2014

I believe everything said made a ton of sense.
But, what about this? suppose you were to write a awesome title?

I am not suggesting your content isn’t solid, but what if you added something to possibly grab people’s attention?
I mean Dead Girl Stored In Freezer – California Parents Charged With Murder – Hollywood
Life is a little vanilla. You should glance at Yahoo’s home page and
watch how they write article titles to get viewers to click.
You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about everything’ve
got to say. In my opinion, it would make your blog a little bit more
interesting.

Un beau dimanche Telecharger gratuit

Posted at 4:30 AM on February 6, 2014

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy
reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
Thanks a ton!

amy

Posted at 11:56 PM on February 5, 2014

I hope the little girl is at peace now. Poor little angel.

At you rabit plz finish reading the article.!!! They mention the real father is Jason!!!!

me

Posted at 11:05 PM on February 5, 2014

Such sadness for that little girl to be molested and beaten to death.It was good of the neighbors to call on them but as always they were ignored after previous reports.Some people don’t deserve children .How sad that her real dad is in jail and has to find out his daughter was beaten to death and sexually assaulted by her moms boyfriend.

Sade

Posted at 10:06 PM on February 5, 2014

R.I.P. little angel

Shelly

Posted at 10:01 PM on February 5, 2014

This is horrendous. What kind of people are they!!! Beat the baby to death and the baby’s body had signs of sexual assualt. She was THREE!!!!. Don’t waste the taxpayer’s money because they don’t need a trial. Send these sick SOB’s straight to the chair in the next couople of days.

fdhdgdfhzv

Posted at 9:47 PM on February 5, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lida has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~ ♥ MixedLuv. Çom ♥~~This is a serious black&white dating services dedicated to those seeking interracial real love. Single black people meeting white people is why we are here. They bring together singles from all the races in your city and around the world . If you are single ,worthy a try.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

best car car insurance for senior citizens

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 5, 2014

Your method oof telling all in this post is genuinely fastidious,
every one be able to effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

honesty

Posted at 8:08 PM on February 5, 2014

I am sick to my stomach reading this story. That beautiful child was living in a nightmare I can not imagine how frightened and hurt she was during the final hours of her life. Did that poor child know any happy childhood moments? What kind of monsters could do that. Do to them what they did to her. She is with the angels and God now. Let justice prevail.

Rabit

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 5, 2014

First off get your facts straight, Ryan was not that little girls Father, her Father is in Jail for evading police……… and I happen to know this for a fact because I know him personally …….