‘Biggest Loser’ Rachel’s Extreme Weight Loss — How She Went Too Far

Wed, February 5, 2014 9:39am EDT by 51 Comments
Biggest Loser Rachel Anorexic
Courtesy Of NBC

Posted at 6:22 AM on July 4, 2014

I’m gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit
this web site on regular basis to get updated from newest news update.

lift derm funciona

Posted at 2:36 AM on July 2, 2014

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something that I believe I might by no means understand.
It sort of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me.
I am having a look forward for your subsequent
submit, I’ll try to get the cling of it!

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be
grateful to you.

Addie up Review

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 25, 2014

I go to see every day some sites and websites to read posts, but this web site presents quality based posts.

Nice response in return of this difficulty with real arguments
and explaining all regarding that.

Posted at 12:42 AM on June 25, 2014

Hello everyone, it’s my first go to see at this web page, and piece of
writing is truly fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such articles.

Posted at 9:34 AM on June 24, 2014

I for all time emailed this website post page to all my contacts, because if like to read it after that my friends will too.

rapid weight loss diets

Posted at 9:39 AM on June 18, 2014

fantastic issues altogether, you just received a logo new reader.

What may you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply made a few days in the past?
Any certain?

www.blueprintcpd.com.au

Posted at 5:27 PM on June 13, 2014

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce
a superb article… but what can I say…
I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

K

Posted at 10:24 AM on May 24, 2014

She looks good I wish I could look like that the Id be closer to my goal

mia

Posted at 3:09 PM on March 30, 2014

She’s not anorexic people can never be satisfied she’s the Sam size a most skinny girls she looks good Everton should chill. There’s people who look terrible and Rachel looks great she just needs to tone.

Gio Vanni

Posted at 3:04 PM on February 12, 2014

All chubbies are out screaming that it is too much… jealous you are and you should shut up

Lifter

Posted at 11:30 AM on February 13, 2014

You must be anorexic also or from Cali! Just look at her arms, thy are disgustingly thin! That is the whole reason there are healthy weight charts stupid and she falls below.

carly

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 17, 2014

what in the hell does that comment have to do about California? Lmao.

christa

Posted at 6:50 PM on February 8, 2014

You all are so critical. If this was a story being sold by a diet pill, everyone would jump on it. The Biggest Loser gives people the chance to change their lives… I am surprised after 15 seasons, this is the only time the anorexic comments have come up. I am not saying she might not have eating problems but we have talk show hosts and actresses just as thin as her that are looked at as being “the body to have”. Make up your mind, people.. No matter what, people are critiquing other people for being “too fat” or “too thin” and it needs to end.

Dakei

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 8, 2014

This was horrible and an extremely bad representation of healthy life. The Biggest Loser, I seriously hope that you will make sure something like this doesn’t happen again and that you let the public know, Rachel is in NO way representing healthy nor athletes at the state she is now. This went too far.

Sato

Posted at 6:30 AM on February 7, 2014

I am never going to watch The Biggest Loser again. Rachel has clearly become anorexic. I was not be surprised if she has stopped menstruating, and her face looked skeletal. It was truly horrifying and as this author points out, it seems that her problem has simply morphed from one end of the disordered eating spectrum to the other. The Biggest Loser, this flies in the face of everything you claim to support and I’m gone for good.

Cecilia

Posted at 5:04 PM on February 6, 2014

I was shocked wen i saw rachel at first i was happy for the other contestants …. everything changed when i saw rachel she looks too thin … i´m really worried if she is healthy or she went from beeing obese to really thin … i know i´m not the only person that thinks like that in fact look at Bob´s and Jillian´s face there look worried and shocked too