Taylor Swift Warns Guys Everywhere: Don’t Play Games

Tue, February 4, 2014 11:02am EDT by 10 Comments
Courtesy Of Patrick Demarchelier/Glamour Mag

selena is my smile

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 9, 2014

I like Taylor she’s the first I ever went to go see in concert…..March 5,2010 I’m a fan or starting to be a fan today Tay has a beautiful voice she’s very talented I like the song 22 and fearless as well music can sometimes help people cope with bad habits such as pulling my hair I am hoping she’ll be my next idol Taylor swift is amazing and selena is too.

richard

Posted at 6:33 AM on February 5, 2014

Taylor has opened here heart to many men, but she opened her legs only for Conor Kennedy because she thought he would be her soulmate. Conor is one lucky guy. He left Taylor not just with a broken heart but also with a bruised pussy hole.

stargazing

Posted at 10:41 PM on February 4, 2014

Taylor speaks the truth. Too many games are played…walk away when that happens.

rb

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 4, 2014

Great relationship advice from Taylor Swift! My advice is; follow your heart. There is no such thing as protection device for your heart. Fall in love and be happy. Oh, there is a protection device for your heart, and you can buy it from Taylor: 10’ pole with a paper heart glued on the tip of it. $10 dollars!

richard

Posted at 6:35 AM on February 5, 2014

Is there a protection device for Taylor’s pussy hole?

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:25 AM on February 4, 2014

now what?!
HIDE & SEEK IS FUN FOR ALL!!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 11:12 AM on February 4, 2014

I HATE TAYLOR, SELENA, JUSTIN, AND MILEY. I HATE ALL OF THEM…. I WANT TO LET THEM KNOW I AM MORE POWERFUL WHEN IT COMES IN BED THAN THIS PUSSEYS

liz

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 4, 2014

and your stupid opinion is relevant because………..?????????????????

stargazing

Posted at 10:39 PM on February 4, 2014

hahahaha…no one wants you.

richard

Posted at 6:29 AM on February 5, 2014

I’m guessing you hate these gals because you want to screw all of them, but can’t. These ladies wield so much power over men because of the holes they have between their legs.