Richard Bull, ‘Little House On The Prairie’ Star, Dies At 89

Tue, February 4, 2014 2:26pm EDT by 14 Comments 26,523 Article Views
Richard Bull Dead
Courtesy Photo

Jean Mercier (@apoemaday)

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 19, 2014

I had the honour and the privilege to work with Richard and his lovely wife Barbara on our film ”A DAY IN A LIFE” in which they had the two main parts. Their kindness and love still resonate with me every single day ever since. Thank you Richard for teaching us so much all just by being yourself: a loving and caring soul. Barbara, my heart goes to you and your family. Love, always. Jean

Jean Mercier (@apoemaday)

Posted at 1:01 PM on April 19, 2014

I had the honour and the privilege to work with Richard and his lovely wife Barbara on our film ”A DAY IN A LIFE” in which they had the two main parts. Their kindness and love still resonate with me every single day ever since. Thank you Richard for teaching us so much all just by being yourself: a loving and caring soul. Barbara, my hear goes to you and your family. Love, always. Jean

Tiffanie Thomas

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 5, 2014

Richard died on Feb. 3rd, 2014…

gailloper

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 5, 2014

Loved watching him as Mr. Oleson on Little House, he will be missed

samuel

Posted at 11:43 AM on February 5, 2014

as Carl replied I cannot believe that a stay at home mom able to earn $9596 in a few weeks on the computer . navigate to this site

>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Rita Brandon

Posted at 11:40 AM on February 5, 2014

Richard Bull was a great actor. He wil be missed. Prayers goes out to the family.

Kim Anderson

Posted at 9:30 AM on February 5, 2014

just before I looked at the bank draft that said $5308, I didn’t believe …that…my mother in law was like realey receiving money parttime from there new laptop.. there sisters roommate started doing this 4 only eighteen months and at present paid for the mortgage on their cottage and bought a top of the range Jaguar XJ. why not try this out

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Meme

Posted at 1:02 PM on February 5, 2014

Why don’t you take a job like this and go back to school to learn the difference between their and there!! GADS!!

Kat

Posted at 11:03 PM on February 4, 2014

My mom was obsessed with this show. I always loved the Way Neil used to back talk his wife Harriet lol

Donna Rambis

Posted at 10:44 PM on February 4, 2014

You will be miss

AURORA HARMON

Posted at 9:43 PM on February 4, 2014

iwas so sad to hear dick bull died I have been waching little house for 30 years he wAS MY FAVORTE ACTOR ICANT STOP CRYINNG THANK YOU SO MUCH DICK IWANTED TO MEET YOU IN PERSON LITTLE HOUSE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

me

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 4, 2014

That’s sweet Nellie and Melissa tweeting.It’s nice to hear Richard was married for 65 years that’s a record.

Vincent L. Barren (@VincentLBarren)

Posted at 5:07 PM on February 4, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

samuel

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 4, 2014

like Don explained I’m blown away that anyone can earn $5951 in one month on the computer . check this site out
>>>>>>. BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ