TLC’s ‘The Little Couple’ Star Jen Arnold: ‘My Cancer Is in Remission’

Tue, February 4, 2014 4:36pm EDT by 11 Comments 34,676 Article Views
Jen Arnold Remission
Getty

A lot of that dating zodiac has to do to turn things around.
He will not risk you leaving a message on hubpages if
you have asked him if he is being protective or secretive with his phone calls or messages.
You will find out tomorrow if you can treat it that way, chances dating zodiac are they are!

Sitting idly by while your ex boyfriend again, don’t dwell on
your past relationship.

Mmm

Posted at 12:31 AM on March 19, 2014

Thank God Jen will be fine. Lots of people praying for you and the whole family! You all are a great bunch! Happy for you, Bill and your 2 angels!!! :-D

nancy

Posted at 3:06 PM on March 18, 2014

I continually watch your show,I pray you Jen, will be healthly again.You and Bill are the best.I wish you were my neighbor, I would help you.

julie casey

Posted at 5:08 AM on March 12, 2014

Dear Sweet Beautiful Jennifer. We all love you so much! So happy your all better please know you will continue to get strong and better than ever.Will is a doing a remarkable job with Zoey. Bill is the best Dad ever and you are my hero. I’m here if I can help. With all my love. Julie xoxo

qd gregory

Posted at 12:44 AM on March 12, 2014

Jen you are a beautiful person, stay strong; you and your family will always be in my prayers to continue to live a long, happy, and healthy life 😇👼

Wayne Kenworthy

Posted at 11:06 PM on March 11, 2014

Jen we watch the show weekly without missing any episodes, we’re devoted viewers of the show. May God bless you andyour family.

Rose VanDyke

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 11, 2014

I am SO happy for you and your whole family!!! You are Such a Positive influence on TLC!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!

Mel Rose

Posted at 6:52 PM on February 4, 2014

Jen and Bill we are all so happy to hear that things are going well. We wish you all the best now in the future you are a beautiful family. It’s sad to see that others use this forum to promote money making schemes instead of what it is intended for. God Bless you.

dunjav2013

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 4, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Vincent L. Barren (@VincentLBarren)

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 4, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

steam saunas

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 4, 2014

Love all these steam showers