‘The Biggest Loser’ Finale: And The Winner Is…

Tue, February 4, 2014 11:01pm EST by 233 Comments
Biggest Loser Season 15 Winner
Courtesy of NBC

The biggest night is finally here! Fifteen contestants stepped on the scale for their final weigh-in on the fifteenth season of ‘The Biggest Loser’ —  but of course, only one could win the titular title. Don’t read on if you don’t want to know who won!

The Biggest Loser finale is always a night filled with tears of joy and more skinny bodies than the Victoria’s Secret fashion show, and Feb. 4’s Season 15 finale proved no different. Find out who won below!

‘The Biggest Loser’ Finale: Rachel Fredrickson Crowned Winner Of Season 15

Excuse us, but we’re still drying our eyes as we type…

‘Biggest Loser’ Rachel’s Extreme Weight Loss — How She Went Too Far

‘Biggest Loser’ Tips

After all was said and done, Rachel Frederickson won $250,000 and the title of Biggest Loser. Rachel went from 260 lbs to 105 lbs and looked far too thin if you ask me, but she won either way. The runners up — 43-year old David Brown and 28-year-old Bobby Saleem — looked amazing as they went from 409 to 187 and 358  to 170 lbs, respectively.

Of course, the other contestants looked pretty spectacular as well. Tumi Oguntala won the at-home prize of $100,000 after dropping from 319 to 144, while American Idol alum Ruben Studdard went from 462 to 343.

‘Biggest Loser’ Rachel On Shocking Weight Loss: ‘I Need To Find Balance’

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Did Rachel deserve to win? Do you think she looked too thin? Who was your favorite contestant this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

– Shaunna Murphy

More ‘Biggest Loser’ News:

1. ‘Biggest Loser’s Hannah Curlee & Olivia Ward: What Jillian Michaels Is Really Like
  2. Danni Allen: ‘Biggest Loser’ Winner Training For Chicago Marathon
  3. Tara Costa: ‘Biggest Loser’ Star Sued For Gaining Weight

Tarra558

Posted at 11:18 PM on February 4, 2014

Scary skinny!!!! Eating disorder….. Not what it’s about.

Michelle

Posted at 11:17 PM on February 4, 2014

I love Rachel and want her to win but she was scary thin not healthy thin. Hope her weight obsession doesn’t go the other way into anorexia.

Sophia1216

Posted at 11:17 PM on February 4, 2014

Shocking, I’m speechless, and not in a good way. She looks sick, not fit. She looks and sounds like she has been puking for several months. Face is gaunt, there seemed to be a shake to her, skin and hair look awful, voice is different, and no muscle tone- basically skin and bones. Really sad, and I think the show is going to see a lot of backlash for this.

Christine

Posted at 11:45 PM on February 4, 2014

I know I said to my husband that her voice had changed! She was out of breath and had the shakes. Not once did Alison say anything to her about how good she looked either. She def needs to gain 10 lbs back! She looked so pretty before the finale, my mouth dropped when she walked out tonight.

angela

Posted at 11:14 PM on February 4, 2014

I could not believe how thin she was. I agree she looked so unhealthy. I’m thinking she took pills or some sort of fat burners… she fell on the step because she is so frail . makeup was horrible, she looked like death. Not the portrait of health.

Karen Olsen

Posted at 11:14 PM on February 4, 2014

Rachel is 5’4″ and weighs in at 105 pounds. She looks way too skinny and looks borderline anorexic. She has lost all muscle tone and doesn’t look healthly. Makes me sad!!

jay

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 4, 2014

What is the biggest loser promoting. Rachael is unhealthy

Kristina

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 4, 2014

Rachel was my favorite and I thought she was going to look fantastic and she looked horrible. Tumi truly looked fantastic. They all did except for Rachel. David should haves been the winner because he did things the right way and Rachel obviously starved herself

Charlene

Posted at 11:30 PM on February 4, 2014

I totally agree with you on this!! I thought the same way. I have been recovering from Anorexia Nervosa within the last 3 months. I have restored some of the weight I lost. I looked the same way, so I know for a fact she is anorexic. I feel sorry for her because I know what it is like to take weight loss too far! =(

Amy Jackson

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 4, 2014

Even Jillian looked distraught when Rachel came on stage! Her face looked plastic and she looked sickly!!

Patricia

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 4, 2014

Rachel STARVED herself to win this competition, or worse…. she’s become anorexic. Very scary looking. I pray she will put on at least 10 lbs and settle into a healthy weight range.

Jen wigton

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 4, 2014

I wanted her to win but when she came out….. I couldn’t believe how thin she looked. Not the healthy athlete but someone who looked starved. Sad!

Debbie Rodriguez

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 4, 2014

She lost too much. She did not look healthy.

Jason

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 4, 2014

Wow, Biggest Loser, I expect more than that from you! Rachel is clearly not healthy looking!

Felicia

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 4, 2014

yikes She needs an intervention quick!

Edy

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 4, 2014

I was stunned how thin Rachel looked. Too thin!

Becky

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 4, 2014

I am so proud of her dedication and I am not trying to diminish her success, but I agree she looked WAYYYY TOO THIN! 105 lbs for her height is too thin. I pray that she just lost that weight hoping to win the grand prize and will now go back to a healthy weight.

sethsmommy2013

Posted at 11:08 PM on February 4, 2014

Rachel looked too skinny. I hope Jillian or bob talks to her! Being to skinny is as dangerous as to fat!

Rachel

Posted at 11:08 PM on February 4, 2014

Yes! She looks way too thin. Not nearly as healthy as she looked the previous show. She was so competitive and really wanted to win but might have gone too far. The look on Jillian’s face when she walked out showed her shock too. I think people were a little uncomfortable.

Amber

Posted at 11:08 PM on February 4, 2014

Way too skinny! Was hoping David would win, because I think this reflects poorly on the show… she didn’t look healthy.

Ashley

Posted at 11:08 PM on February 4, 2014

Wow. Poor thing I hope the show offers some support and counseling. They are going to get some serious bad attention for her unhealthy weight. The name of the game should be “healthy”. Poor girl.

Donna

Posted at 11:07 PM on February 4, 2014

Waaay too skinny. Scary skinny. She looks like she’s sick.

Larissa

Posted at 11:06 PM on February 4, 2014

Agree- Rachel looked too thin. She took it too far. The show claims they’re watched by a doctor but it seems like a doctor should have stopped her earlier. I could barely watch her.

Aly

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 4, 2014

I agree as well. The show credits clearly say “the contestants on this show were observed closely by doctors”, and if they were I don’t think Rachel would’ve come out like that. I was team Rachel all the way!…, Until she came on stage. She clearly starved herself and is now anorexic. I couldn’t BELIVE that the “sweet 24 year old little girl” turned into that. I’m praying she will gain at least 15 pounds back.

Viktoria Nikole

Posted at 11:06 PM on February 4, 2014

I felt sick when I saw her come onto the stage. Being a former anorexic and knowing what it can do to your skin, your face, your overall muscle tone, I could not help but feel like she may have lost the extreme weight in an unhealthy way. I worry for her, am happy for her win, but hope that she can put on a little healthy weight to balance her and give her organs the energy it needs.

Ember

Posted at 11:06 PM on February 4, 2014

rachel was disgustingly TOO skinny!! you can tell she starved herself she had NO muscle when she had lots before the finale. some people go too far to win the title. i am really shocked that she did that – i lost all respect for her!

JP

Posted at 11:05 PM on February 4, 2014

Rachel was waaaay to thin and it sends the wrong message.

Ashley

Posted at 11:04 PM on February 4, 2014

The biggest loser is about promoting health not anorexia. I personally do not think Rachel deserved to win. She looked disgusting

Donna