‘The Originals': Shannon Kane Teases Celeste’s Plans For Elijah & Hayley

Mon, February 3, 2014 3:37pm EDT by 15 Comments
The Originals Celeste Elijah
Courtesy of The CW (2)

Akari Yasuke

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 9, 2014

Klayley & Celijah FTW!!! Halijah’s gross and seems forced….

escarlata

Posted at 5:15 AM on February 11, 2014

Halijah Is forced, in each chapter we have some scenes breathing love, and I still do not know how to have fallen in five minutes in this epic love for this couple XD Plec and give me something Klayley.

Erica

Posted at 5:06 PM on February 15, 2014

Thank you! Everyone loves them but I find them forced and ship Klayley!!

Marie

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 5, 2014

Hayley and Elijah forever

Sara

Posted at 2:28 PM on February 4, 2014

I hope she breaks them up for good. I don’t want Hayley involved with either brother There was zero build-up to Elijah/Hayley – he fell for her after meeting her for all of 5 minutes. It was like as soon as he heard Klaus had knocked her up he wanted her – which is pretty gross.

AMGR84 (@AMGR84)

Posted at 11:39 PM on February 4, 2014

I agree! Let Hayley hook up or fall for the new werewolf.

Escarlata

Posted at 9:41 AM on February 4, 2014

Klayley is the couple That makes more sense, They are like,They are destiny, together, soul mates,Halijah it’s all forced,They are Known two days and they are in love? They haven’t a history background.

Sara

Posted at 2:31 PM on February 4, 2014

Klaus obviously isn’t into her and that’s fine – it was just a one night stand for him. She clearly doesn’t like Klaus and has said that he’s a dick and a psycho so I have no idea why she slept with him.

Haylijah Is My OTP

Posted at 8:27 AM on February 4, 2014

Haylijah sustains me. I love this unexpected pairing and i suspect that this complication will be about challenging Elijah and his perceptions about his feelings. Old love, new love. Letting go and embracing. Im SUPER excited about this. Not even worried. My OTP will survive!

ccajera

Posted at 6:41 AM on February 4, 2014

Every day,I hate Halijah, I do not even understand why this love is impossible, they meet, are two days together then Elijah is in a coffin, Elijah return and Hayley slaps and you are in love, and This is an epic love??? Then I’m Angelina Jolie .

Marlene

Posted at 5:41 AM on February 4, 2014

Elijah and Hayley are obviously the OTP of the show. I’m not worried, they will come out on top!

siberia21

Posted at 3:00 AM on February 4, 2014

The Elijah/Celeste relationship makes more sense to me than Elijah/Hayley, even if Celeste is the big bad now (she can be hardly worse to Elijah than his own brother). They have history, there’s a tragedy, centuries long separation, “true” love as was said – so no, I am not worried about what happens to “Elijah/Hayley”.
I liked the twist with Sabine/Celeste and I truly like Sabine, I’m just a little disappointed we don’t get to see the original Celeste, because I liked her very much (if only we could keep them both, somehow! :).

Brandy

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 4, 2014

Yep, I agree. I feel there’s much more potential that can sustain throughout the series in Celeste & Elijah. I prefer ships where there’s internal conflict that’s not reliant upon a third party to create tension (I hate love triangles). Celeste’s quest to restore the French Quarter’s witches powers & to get them from under the control of the vampires is a noble one & that in of itself is a source of contention between her & Elijah. Plus, they have their past relationship that ended because she was murdered due to Klaus outing the witches of her time to add to the drama that them reuniting in the present would bring. IMO, their’s is an epic love that I’d love to see played out, but we’ll see where the writer’s decide to go.

katia

Posted at 8:51 PM on February 3, 2014

HAyley and Elijah :)!!!

aboutnici

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 3, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.