‘The Bachelor': Clare Breaks Down After Going ‘Too Far’ With Juan Pablo

Mon, February 3, 2014 11:39pm EDT by 25 Comments
The Bachelor Clare Cries
Courtesy of ABC

annuaire inversé

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 6, 2014

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness
over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you
shield this hike.

Holly Robinson Peete FAN

Posted at 11:40 PM on February 19, 2014

Nikki the pediatric nurse is the BEST choice. She’s honest, raw and real. And she doesn’t fake who she is. I love Nikki. I hope she’s the one! IF Claire is the one, then I’m done. No way can Clarie compare to Nikki.

maryaowen (@maryaowen2)

Posted at 6:47 AM on February 27, 2014

Just as Lois implied I’m shocked that a person able to earn $7362 in 1 month on the internet . go now ₩₩₩۔FISCALPEN.Ⅽ○♏

S

Posted at 11:10 AM on February 18, 2014

I don’t know that Juan Pablo picks women very well – which might explain some things since he is such a catch and unmarried. Clare doesn’t show any maturity in the face of any possible controversy – I hate to think of her as a role model for a teenager. Renee is the most matue of the final 4, and she’s fun. I had liked Danielle for him too – if they could have been compatible.

CF

Posted at 12:20 AM on February 18, 2014

Claire is SO FAKE. Just the way she acts is COMPLETELY ANNOYING! Her smile and fake cheerfulness is just irritating. I really don’t want her to end up with him.

KC

Posted at 10:24 PM on February 17, 2014

I know I should probably stop watching the show, but I’ve gotta admit, it’s hard to stop watching, at least for me anyway. I personally don’t like Juan Pablo and Clare. I’m glad Sharleen decided on her own to leave and I really hope he doesn’t choose Clare. She’s just annoying to me.

Helen

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 5, 2014

Very disappointing of Juan. Shows his immaturity….. Never humiliate a lady !

vickie

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 5, 2014

Juan is a dog just like many others are, it takes two I’m done with the show, he needs to learn a lesson, boot him off the show, I know turn the channel if I don’t like it well you got it.

nicole

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 4, 2014

What’s a man to do when a woman wraps her legs around him in the ocean and only a little strip of cloth between them. Things got hot and heavy and in the position they were in, it too little imagination as to what they were doing. He is the leader of all of these girls and he sure wasn’t thinking about his daughter while in the ocean with Clare. That two- faced to me.

Olincep1982 (@Olincep1982)

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 4, 2014

m­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r’­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­in-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­law ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­makes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$76 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­She ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­has ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­but ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­last ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­month ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­her ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­income ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$14418 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­just ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­working ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­fe­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­urs. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­vi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sit ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­si­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­te­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­…………..J­­­­­o­b­s­8­4.C­­O­M

Narcisa S. Mahle (@NarcisaSMahle)

Posted at 2:26 PM on February 4, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M

Gina

Posted at 10:35 AM on February 4, 2014

Clare, You act like a whore and then are surprised when he treats you like whore, DUH!!!

YOU ARE A WHORE!!!!!! JP, you are an unfit father and I hope DCFS takes your daughter away from you. All you want to do is have sex with Clare the prostitute in the ocean.

I feel so bad for all the good ladies who thought he was looking for love and not just to have sex with a whore (CLARE!) and show what a bad person and father he is.

So, JP, you won’t kiss Renee because of your kids, but you’ll have sex with a whore in the ocean?

Yeah, that makes sense.

V

Posted at 12:43 AM on February 5, 2014

Gina,
You need to get laid!

larajon (@larajonn)

Posted at 9:36 AM on February 4, 2014

like Louise responded I’m shocked that some people able to get paid $5638 in 1 month on the computer. look at this site

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Cynthia

Posted at 8:53 AM on February 4, 2014

and what does everyone think about Danielle, she barely said anything in any episode and I never seen Juan with her at any group date or having any time with her at the cocktail ceremony, why didn’t he spend anytime with her or why wasn’t it shown.

KC

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 17, 2014

Hey I wondered the same thing….why did he even keep her there?!

Buffy Reality show lover

Posted at 3:16 AM on February 4, 2014

He really hurt Clare. I feel so sorry for her. It takes two and it was mutual as she said. He could have said “no” if he was so concerned about his daughter watching. He is acting like a player and what’s with the rule of no kissing after he kissed six other women, then breaking the rule. I like Clare and it will be hard for her to get past what he has told her. I am not sure she will be able to do it and I don’t blame her. It must be hard. Don’t take it personally girl. he was at fault as much as you are and yes, love is not about being fair, but about following your heart. If he was so concerned about what his daughter will be seeing, he would not have kissed six other women ! Sounds like his is playing games.

Gina

Posted at 10:36 AM on February 4, 2014

So you like Clare? Are you saying that you endorse prostitution? Cause she’s a total whore.

Donna Marie

Posted at 11:43 AM on February 4, 2014

Please stop hating it’s not right. The show is what it is. Clare has not been paid for any sexual conduct. Prostitution? Not! Jealousy is what it sounds like. Relax GINA…lol

Please

Posted at 4:33 PM on February 4, 2014

Please…she’s too aggressive and selfish. I know he’s starting to look like a D-bag, but she was sleazy and brought it all on herself. Not someone he’s going to take home to his daughter.

mba

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 4, 2014

I totally agree with you. Clare is right to be upset with “look into my eyes” Juan Pablo. If he had a problem with going out to the beach with Clare because of his precious daughter he should have spoken up or at least showed some caution. He certainly wasn’t thinking of his daughter when he asked Clare to his suite during the cocktail part of the evening and made out like crazy with her in the pool. He set the tone with Clare and she was just acting on the feelings she was starting to have with him. He had no regrets there and of course when he jumped her in the row boat, she was totally taken off guard by his advances. Whatever. This guys an idiot. Clare, I hope you tell this Mr hot and cold to stop jerking you around or better tell him to take a flying hike.

mba

Posted at 8:55 PM on February 4, 2014

Vincent L. Barren (@VincentLBarren)

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 4, 2014

➨➨➨➨ W­­­­W­­W.V­­­­o­­x­­J­­o­­b.C­­­­O­­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 4, 2014

……don’t cry for me, Argentina!!

Gee, you really know your Latin countries

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 4, 2014