‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Kira’s True Form Is Revealed

Mon, February 3, 2014 11:19pm EST by 7 Comments
Teen Wolf Kira Kitsune
Courtesy of MTV (2)

docia rose

Posted at 10:33 AM on February 6, 2014

Dylan Obrien is the BEST thing on TV and he’s getting better and better. If Jeff Davis kills him, I’m cutting off the TV – will never watch MTV or TW again. Just sayin’. There was a little more Derek in this show – always a good thing. Hope they keep Papas Argent and Stilinsky and Moma McCall on every show -they bring so much to the deal. I worry that they keep adding new characters and lessening the screen time for the old characters. Did I mention, MORE STILES PLEASE!

me

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 4, 2014

The twins don’t go to school but guess what they were bad so they can pick up on bad .Poor Stiles they’d better find out quick because I don’t think he’s crazy he might be possessed.

Vincent L. Barren (@VincentLBarren)

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 4, 2014

➨➨➨➨ W­­­­W­­W.V­­­­o­­x­­J­­o­­b.C­­­­O­­M

Dub Club (@__Edub__)

Posted at 2:48 AM on February 4, 2014

I thought it was pretty obvious what happened. Kira isn’t a dark spirit. The spirit is inside Stiles, at least, for now. They have some explaining to do to Scott’s dad, and Stiles has no idea what’s going on.

Vanessa

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 4, 2014

I think stiles is the one possessed with the dark spirit.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:12 AM on February 4, 2014

he needs a facelift again………..

aboutnici

Posted at 11:37 PM on February 3, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.