Miley Cyrus On ‘W’ Magazine: Long Hair, Bare Lips & No Eyebrows

Mon, February 3, 2014 9:17am EDT by 8 Comments
Miley Cyrus W Cover
Courtesy Of W Magazine/ Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

Miley looks like a different person on the cover of the March 2014 issue of ‘W’ magazine. With long, wavy hair and iridescent eyelids, is her beauty look cool or crazy?

Miley Cyrus, 21, leaves little to the imagination on the cover of W magazine, posing naked in a bed with a strategically placed pillow. Her lips are bare — a shocking departure from her usual bold red lip — and her hair is in long waves. Do you think her look is futuristic and cool or is it way too far out?

Miley Cyrus On ‘W’ Cover — Hair & Makeup Look: So Different For March Issue

Miley’s eyebrows are “dyed” blonde with a brow powder. Do you think this shoot took place when Miley showed off her “no eyebrow look” on Instagram in November?

Miley Cyrus Gets Unplugged With Madonna

Back then, almost 90% of HollywoodLife.com readers poll said they loathed the look.

Do you think the look makes more sense now that she’s on the cover of a high-fashion mag?

Along with her “no eyebrow” look, her hair is long — much longer than it has been since she got her dramatic chop. Are you loving it?

Miley Talks Fame & Fortune

“I like that I’m associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock shit where we just don’t care. You know, I’ve made my money. If no one buys my album, cool. It’s fine. I’ve got a house, and I’ve got dogs that I love. I don’t need anything else,” Miley told the magazine.

Did you love Miley’s hair and makeup on the W cover, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Miley Cyrus Beauty News:

1. Miley Cyrus: ‘Cosmopolitan’ Taiwan Cover — Rocks Bright Red Lip
  2. Miley Cyrus Debuts Platinum Pixie Makeover At Pre-Grammy Party
  3. Miley Cyrus: Long Lashes — Get The Summer-Inspired Beauty Look

Keian Cortez

Posted at 6:41 PM on February 6, 2014

much sexier with her long hair

CamaroSS

Posted at 3:22 AM on February 4, 2014

That cover is one of the most beautiful pictures of Miley I have ever seen. For a second I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She is truly awe inspiring.

LOL danielle!!!!!!!

Posted at 8:24 PM on February 3, 2014

this is such a SHOCKER!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina Meyers

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 3, 2014

Anything is better than her butch crew cut! She actually looks good with the longer hair!

dork

Posted at 4:32 PM on February 3, 2014

She looks good because it does not look like her at all. Very strategic angle to make her look like a whole different person.

William R. Jackson

Posted at 11:19 AM on February 3, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★
=====> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

So hot

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 3, 2014

Love her!!!

Андрей Миньков (@AndreyMinkov)

Posted at 10:11 AM on February 3, 2014

Year of whores is open. I run to my dream.