Kristen Stewart: The Sweet Reason She Planned A Surprise Trip To Paris

Mon, February 3, 2014 7:41pm EST by 170 Comments
Kristen Stewart Paris
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Instagram

@Catherine

Posted at 9:26 PM on February 4, 2014

Catherine even answers her own rants. Sad.

@Catherine

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 4, 2014

@Catherine – has no life. Just like “Just Sayin”

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 4, 2014

Why is anyone targeting anyone ,what’s happened ,happened,get over it ,they are having a professional year apart ,they both look good that’s in the eye of the beholder anyway depending on your taste in men/women .No need for all the slagging off should think both are kind hearted towards friends,charities ,fans all except the paps who they have had enough for a lifetime.give them a break and just support your own choice without all the slurs and wish them both well.
Enough is enough after all this time.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 8:25 PM on February 4, 2014

This question by HWL asking “do you think Kristen should go to MOROCO” is stupid. Of course I don’t think she should run after Rob. Can you imagine what the tabs could make of that. They would make her look so pitiful. I think what Kristen is doing right now, concentrating on her career, is the best think she can do. Catherine I can see that you are angry and frustrated, why don’t you take a little rest from this site go over to twitter or face book and read some positive things about either Rob or Kristen. I mean we all know that HWL does not want anything good for Kristen or Rob. None of the tabs want them back together, I don’t even know if I want them back together. Come back when you have gotten rid of all this anger.I really don’t think that Kristen is stupid enough to go off on the Tabs, it looks like she has everything under control, look how many interviews she has given in the last two weeks. This girl knows what she wants, she has it all under control. She has made up her mind and that is the path she is going to follow, Yeah for her. She is a great actress and she is going to prove it to all of us. Before she did twilight she knew exactly where she was going, for 5 years she was confused and had lost her confidence in herself, I think she has her confidence back. She knows that she can do the acting if certain people don’t blackball her in the industry. You go girl this is your year 2014 take it by the horns. Maybe some others will try to take care of the bullies that are trying to ruin your career.

lily

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 4, 2014

she’s beautiful

S Har

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 4, 2014

Omg, Catherine, you need to get a life and some help. Your rants are getting ridiculous.

Posted at 3:08 PM on February 4, 2014

You all keep trying to convince me to shut up about this because you’re FANS?!! How the hell can you be and NOT CARE about what’s been happening to them?!! Whether Kristen or Robert are together or not is COMPLETELY beside the point. What matters is that the tabloids keep lying to us – abusing their ‘freedom of speech’ – to keep the emotions of their fans whipped up for money.

After a year and a half of you jerks ripping these two kids to shreds at the expense of their heartbroken YOUNG and young-at-heart fans; you can K*SS MY *SS if you think I’m EVER going away after this past New Year’s Eve fiasco. If I’m ruining your experience in here – so many of you have ruined the ENTIRE Twilight Experience for so many fans. The cruel hayday of you MEAN so-called-fans is OVER!!

*I* am not your enemy, girls… And I’m NOT making up a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories are usually secret, at least for awhile. What the tabloids and papz did and continue to do is out in the open for everyone to see – LIE after LIE after LIE while they jerk you around by the scruff of your obsessions and hide behind the excuse of ‘Freedom of Speech’ to make money off your tears or fury.

Posted at 3:09 PM on February 4, 2014

The only reason I’ve dragged Stephenie Meyer’s name into the mix is because I was trying to get your attention – and it worked. But now you’re even angrier with me. Maybe you have to get angrier to eventually ‘get’ this perspective.

But, so many of you have the message I’ve been trying to get across confused. Let me clarify:

*I* do not believe that Kristen cheated on Robert with Rupert – she got caught fending off her predatory boss (THIS was the ‘momentary indiscretion’), there is a HUGE difference and it IS a COMPLETELY forgivable thing – and that’s why Robert reunited with Kristen so soon afterwards.

They were FINE for awhile (even through last January’s BS when Robert left to shoot Rover and they tried to make us all believe that they had split – they hadn’t). But the tabloids, paparazzi AND fans have been RELENTLESS towards them – frankly, for a lot longer than this past year and a half; but nobody has ever noticed or cared that they have NEVER had a moments peace for how many years now?!!

Do you think that YOUR hot Hollywood romance would have withstood that kind of pressure for this long? I’m not saying they have split… *I* am saying that it was Rob and/or Kris who started the rumors in May of them ‘breaking up for now’. That could mean ANYTHING.

Posted at 3:09 PM on February 4, 2014

There is no conspiracy – the tabloids & papz are just doing their job extremely well where Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are concerned (and Twilight-haters, and Kristen-haters and Robert-haters and ‘staged stunt theories’ ALL help the tabloids do their job almost EFFORTLESSLY.)

It’s the Internet Age that has changed things. Tabloids could be mean and even lie when they only came out in print – but not this often or so incessantly. They need to know that it is unacceptable to us fans that they treat ALL of our favorite celebrity kings & queens this way. The petition is the best thing ANY fan can do for any one of their favorite celebrities.

The petition does not call for changing any US laws, nor does it mess with ‘Freedom of Speech’. For that reason, anyone of any age or location around the world can sign it – it’s WORTH a TRY. Ignore my mean words that are only meant to pick at mean people. If you LOVE The Twilight Saga, or Kristen Stewart, or Robert Pattinson – or all three (OMG, is there such a fan?!!) – the mean stuff isn’t meant for you and it will ALL go away as soon as it is no longer needed.

SEARCH explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot for the TRUTH about robsten and info on Hollywood’s misogynistic smear campaign. Sign the petition or HELP in some other way that WILL WORK to set them and us FREE.

Kathy

Posted at 1:19 PM on February 4, 2014

Catherine I try to be interested in what you say but at this point you are intolerable. The way you go on and on is frustrating. At times when you don’t like someone’s reply you go into a tirade and you use foul language. If I knew how to limit you from being on this site I certainly would try. You are spoiling this site and it’s no wonder Rob’s fans think we are nut cases.

Posted at 3:07 PM on February 4, 2014

I think I’ve told you before, but maybe you’ve missed it. I could care less if I’m spoiling this site for you; and I don’t keep putting this stuff up here at the top for you MEAN JERKS. I keep it up here for people just coming in looking for the truth as opposed the the HATEFUL BS in here that none of you seem to mind. What, are Kristen & Robert not actually PEOPLE to you? You know, like HUMANS?!! ;)

callmegela

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 4, 2014

@Catherine

I think the majority of the posters here (or, at least I hope it’s the majority) do view both Rob & Kristen as real people and, not as fictional characters. But, what you seem to be missing is that the posters here, themselves, are also real people and, that they deserve to be treated as such. And, not be talked down to or treated like they have no idea what’s going on, simply because they don’t agree with you or, your spamming tactics.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 5, 2014

I COULDNT CARE LESS is the correct word not I could care less the COULDNT is the right way

guest

Posted at 12:14 PM on February 4, 2014

I wonder if Kristen is going to walk the run way at the Mercedes Benz fashion week for Chanel? Just a thought since she’s in Paris now and MBFW starts on Thursday. Maybe she’s getting fitted for something?

too akward for runways

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 4, 2014

@She is not the runway type. Too akward. Propably would trip and fall off. Why HL continues to put that stupid skyping thing on this article is beyond me. They are afraid if they don’t connect her to Rob, then their hits will fall off which is money out of their pocket.

He is a careerist

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 4, 2014

Simply because, that Pattinson has not the courage show your true friend.

kristen is NOT AYOBA!

Posted at 2:39 PM on February 4, 2014

The runway??? Have you seen her legs? You think too much of her…its sad shame.

Just Sayin

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 4, 2014

I’m sure HWL can always count on the moron robtards to post hundreds of repetitive comments here. It has nothing to do with Rputz. She could definitely do the runway, no problem. She can shake it when she wants to.

Just Sayin

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 4, 2014

@kristen is NOT AYOBA! – Kristen has great legs. Very well formed. Have you seen Rpatz’s legs? Talk about chicken legs. Skinny and boney. His legs would look better on a woman than a man. Oh Oh maybe thats why he is leaning to the darkside or is it backside. LOL

callmegela

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 4, 2014

@Just Sayin

I happen to think male chicken legs are cute. I don’t like overly muscled calfs & thighs on men. So, I see nothing wrong with Rob’s legs. As far as Kristen walking the runway, non-model celebs have done it before. Just like many non-model celebs have cosmetic & fragrance contracts.

@just sayin

Posted at 7:39 PM on February 4, 2014

Why are you so jealous of Rob. You will NEVER NEVER NEVER be as hot and sexy and gorgeous as he is. Stop bringing his name up in KS articles. This is not a comparison of a Rob and Kristen’s legs you freaking moron!

callmegela

Posted at 7:43 PM on February 4, 2014

@@just sayin

Yeah, Rob is pretty hot, isn’t he? ;)

@just sayin

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 5, 2014

@just sayin what the hell are you on about all the time? Everyone knows kristen ugly as hell! Kristen is the one doing the bending over FOR RUPERT SANDERS! LOL! You dont believe me? Just type in kristen cheats on Rob and EXPLOOOOOORE! There are different angles to that $#it. Rob is on a league of his own. So EAT YOU HEART OUT! Maybe you want to bend over for Rupert too since you follow in k shoes. Loooooooser!

Daisy Duck

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 4, 2014

I sure hope so. That would show a lot of the Nay Sayers. In late 2012 and early 2013 she walked a lot of Red Carpets and blew all of they away. I hope she get her title of best back although she really doesn’t want that unless she gets her more movie parts. She said she is a workaholic when she gets started, she is about to show us.

Posted at 11:50 AM on February 4, 2014

If you are NOT a Twilight Fan, WHY are you in here? Because you’re poking at people who are – so get the f*ck out! Do you even realize that there are people who come in here specifically just to poke at you and make fun of you – just because Twihards are FUNNY?

Posted at 11:51 AM on February 4, 2014

How about one big long one – is that easier for you to read? It’s something you learned to do in elementary school AND it is what books like Twilight (before it was made into a movie) are made up of – words & letters.

Guest

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 4, 2014

@Catherine you belong to a very SMALL minority that believe that she didn’t cheat you do not issue a public apology wether it was kristen or summit that issued it for something that never happened, and the level of intimacy between Kristen and Rupert suggest it wasn’t a momentary indisgrestion and had been going on for a while I also believe they never got back together in the end they had contracts to fulfil the pictures that came out of them a Kristen’s house around the pool scream staged summit had to make the fans believe they were back together, the majority of twi fans are pre teens show them a few pics of them together and they believe the fairy tale they don’t see the deception they just didn’t look comfortable at the premieres they wasn’t at ease with each other like before, they would have had to keep it up until after the DVD release, then not long after blow me supposed big break up played out in the media and then just before the box set release kristen is seen driving away from Robs house with Rob apparently following her though no one knows for sure it was Rob because you couldn’t see his face, they both stood to make a lot of money from the sales of the film each getting 7.5 % of the gross sales mand if they didn’t fulfil there contracts they would get nothing and ultimately could have been sued by summit for breach of contact

jm

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 4, 2014

I think that too. They ended much sooner than you think their fans. I am convinced that the end was made ​​after Robert Cosmopolis. In Cannes it was not
nothing but friends. Kristen left
and Pattinso together with Gadon whole week in Cannes. They are in contact.

Caty

Posted at 11:42 AM on February 4, 2014

@Catherine, For me Twi movies absolutely in calm, did not even see them all. I love Kristen Stewart movies like The Runaways or OTR. I like films that speak about something, time, biopics. No romantic delusions. I hope, a lot of fans are here for Kristen’s movies and how great she is as a person, not a barbie doll HW.
Your comments are long and it’s probably no one reads.

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 4, 2014

It’s not like they are a book – dang, it’s IMPORTANT, MAKE AN EFFORT!!

E

Posted at 11:36 AM on February 4, 2014

Rob isn’t in morocco, the dog isn’t bailey, they’ve been apart for months, stop selling fiction

guest

Posted at 12:05 PM on February 4, 2014

no one knows where Rob today. One tweeter saying her auntie’s friend said he was on his way to Toronto unfortunately cannot be counted as reliable until other proof surfaces. He could still be in Morocco or in Jordan or in Toronto at this point. Who really knows.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 4, 2014

Well if he is not in Moroco filming his movie, where is he?????? I agree the dogs name is “Cole”, Kristen said so herself in an interview while she was At Sundance.

Posted at 11:29 AM on February 4, 2014

Posted at 11:29 AM on February 4, 2014

Posted at 11:30 AM on February 4, 2014

sue s

Posted at 11:26 AM on February 4, 2014

Geez, and here I was sure I had typed ‘Pattinson’ in the search box but I guess I must have have accidentally typed in ‘K Stewart’ instead. Easy mistake

Caty

Posted at 11:22 AM on February 4, 2014

@Guest: and I do not understand, why he has a good feeling to see, as her destroys his his fans and the media. I just do not understand it. But now he can no longer to do anything. He threw her to the wolves and let destroying several years.
If you love someone, you want, him to be happy, even if not with you.
If they had been just friends, it’s exactly the same. Do not let destroy person, whom you have had or you love.

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 4, 2014

Robert didn’t abandon anyone – that is just your tabloid-manipulated opinion.

Guest

Posted at 10:54 AM on February 4, 2014

@caty why on earth would Rob defend her she cheated and publicly humiliated him would you defend someone that had done that to you, to be honest I don’t even think they really got back together after she cheated I think I was for show to promote BD 2 they both received 7.5% of the gross profits so they stood to make a lot of money from the film just looking at the pics of them after they never really looked comfortable together not like they used to

guest

Posted at 12:13 PM on February 4, 2014

This guest is not me the one who posts under Guest. Many of his fans attacked her and persons feel he could have, at minimum, put a stop to that which is true. He could have. It was up to him whether he wanted to or not. IMHO, I think Kristen didn’t want him getting in the middle of it, it was bad enough for him and just decided to deal and soldier on. He could have decided to break mold when he saw how much hate was being thrown her way and say something. He didn’t. I’m not judging that he didn’t I’m just saying he didn’t. There are people that despite a transgressed against, still wish to defend their bf/gf, wife/husband, whomever, and therefore some twi-hard fans were disappointed Rob didn’t do the same.

mc

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 4, 2014

where was it ever stated that rob and kristen were ever together as a couple. Never. How could she cheat if they were never together

lenaj

Posted at 10:48 AM on February 4, 2014

Interview on the rd is nice. I like, how Kristen is absolutely a normal girl, I like respect, how she looks at people in the fashion industry. She always talk beautifully about her friend Nicolas Ghesquiere. I love her simple style.

@lenaj

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 4, 2014

Wow is kristen normal to you lenaj? Wow! Normal has a new definition FOR SURE!!!

bs

Posted at 7:07 PM on February 4, 2014

@Wonder why he got fired?

Caty

Posted at 10:16 AM on February 4, 2014

@Ellie, Little bit dual rating! Why do not you ask the relationship  with
women, your great saint pattinson?I can not not even say about him, that he man,, because in his case seriously, salutation the man, fails. Let a cowardly raiding on woman and not react and play on it as he is a private person and does not talk about his private life. No one wants to take him, take his privacy. But it is altogether inexcusable behavior from a guy who does not have the courage to defend or explain certain things and lets destroy a woman, with which he made five films. Two or three sentences did not take would the privacy for him. I’m not a fan of his. As a man he is for me a disappointment.

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 4, 2014

They don’t say anything to correct the situation because that is what the tabloids are trying to MAKE them do – because their ‘real’ words make them more money than anything they can come up with.

Neither Robert NOR Kristen discuss their personal lives because they don’t WANT the tabloids and their fans picking their private stuff apart. They don’t owe you their private lives as much as you consider them to be your very well paid indentured servants.

@Caty

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 4, 2014

Why don’t you expect from stewart to say two or three sentences to explain certain things?She’s doing her press now,why didn’t she say anything about her private life,that she’s happy and single or something along those lines?She invited the press-gossip press- into her life so she could easily end this ‘keep them guessing’ media game.It seems she doesn’t want to.

T88

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 4, 2014

Why would she? The last time she made a public statement relating to their private relationship, all you Haters went in for the kill and yet still today all you haters use that statement against her.
It’s a life lesson for both of what NOT to do so publicly…it seems both are doing what they love to do – making films, regardless together or not

Rossy Fresky

Posted at 10:06 AM on February 4, 2014

Only hope that ks trip to Paris, could take a few days to Morocco and would be a not pleasant surprise, well beyond it, and her surprises.

TRACY123

Posted at 9:59 AM on February 4, 2014

Nice new interview from Kristen at Chanel on Robsten Dreams, Kristen looks fantastic and super nice interview!!! Check it out.

Caty

Posted at 11:01 AM on February 4, 2014

Thanks TRACY123, interview is great. Kristen is absolutely perfect person. Her friends are lucky to, have her for himself sometimes.

Molly Atkinson

Posted at 9:35 AM on February 4, 2014

I Don’t care what she did or didn’t do to Pattinson . She knows whats important.men will come and in here life but friends true ones will always be in her life .hope she stays down to earth and keep giving them the finger girl you are one in a million

ellie

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 4, 2014

That ppjnion makes you the same as her YUK
I take it you also condone homewrecking NICE !!

T88

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 4, 2014

Ahh @ellie, to wreck a home, there must be a home…Liberty & Rupert only set up a false nest but there was no love to nurse their “home”, just a contract to bind them until the next best thing for them individually NOT as a united union.
Liberty in now happier with a richer man who can dote on her, why don’t you mention that?

larajon (@larajonn)

Posted at 9:35 AM on February 4, 2014

Lila. you think Martha`s st0rry is neat, on friday I bought a top of the range Jaguar XJ since I been earnin $5104 this month an would you believe 10k last-month. with-out a doubt this is the nicest job Ive ever done. I actually started 10-months ago and almost immediately started to make over $87 per-hr. pop over to this website

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

tara

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 4, 2014

T88….what do you know about their home, only what you read in the tabloids. Unless you were friends with Rupert, Liberty, or Kristen, you know nothing about Rupert and Liberty’s life, You are basing your facts on what you read written by other people. They had a home with children and you know nothing about what was happening in their home.

ellie

Posted at 9:31 AM on February 4, 2014

Just to get some things clear in response to some comments below.
I do not hate KS. I do not know her. But I hate some of her actions e. g her deceptive cheating behaviour and the way she seems to ‘play’ with this fandom. She said it herself keep them guessing. It is ultimately her strategy for keeping herself relevant and stopped her losing many fans after july 2012. She immediately started wearing Rob’s clothes in order to fool fans that she cared for him although she was ( and maybe still is) having an affair with Rup Sanders. Now it’s a key everyone is speculating could it be Rob’s Taylor’s ????? When it is painfully obvious that it’s Alicia’s ( given where tk find the pics below)
I will continue to comment when people hate on Rob and to comment on her manipulation of the fans. Jn the meantime Rob is doing a great job of ignoring her.
I wish both success because of Twilight but I could never be a fan of hers. Her actions speak for themselves.

Just Sayin

Posted at 6:53 PM on February 4, 2014

@ellie – I agree, but in the opposite. I will never be a fan of his again. One, I think he is a douche who deceived his fans and second anyone that has fans like the moronic robtard that posts repetitive comments night and day can’t be good. He got famous by using a teenage girl and now he is slowly fading into obscurity. The thing I am afraid of is he will hit bottom and expect Kristen to bail him out again. I hope she is smarter than that.

give it up js

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 4, 2014

@js. hey old man, listen up. Rob got famous because everyone loved him in Twilight,otherwise, the movie would have flopped. Fans loved him enough to see the movie over and over; hence, New Moon was signed on to, then Eclipse and BDI&II. It was Rob the fans came to see and his popularity grew and grew. You can’t deny that. Rob is everywhere right now. His ad for Dior was shown on television in the US last night and will be shown throughout the Olympics. You can bash him all you want but it isn’t going to make a difference to his career which is soaring. Sorry to break it to you, but the man is here to stay. Now, you can comment back and call me immature and what else do you always say, but ti won’t matter. Remember when you are watching the Olympics and Rob’s ad comes on, rememer what I said.

Rob Fan

Posted at 7:36 PM on February 4, 2014

@give it up js, great comment. Was watching the 50 yr anniversary with my bf last night and Robs Dior ad came on and WOW! Needless to say, me and BF went to bed and got happy. Bf hopes Robs ad comes on every night. Me too! *wink wink*

Guest

Posted at 7:34 AM on February 4, 2014

Gosh I bet Suzie Famewhore is happy to have her name on articles…

Just Sayin

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 4, 2014

@Guest – as usual the moronic robtard is copying someone else’s name. Seriously, what sane person does sh!t like that. What a moron. Stick your head in the toilet and flush.

@Ellie

Posted at 6:10 AM on February 4, 2014

Are you PR for pattinson and with your offensive comments against Stewart, can not stop thinking of ordinary people who see what is going on website on line. Targeted attack on a young woman is inexcusable in any form It is a cowardly way. No one, but absolutely no one can say that Stewart for the last seven years, what people put her under the microscope, something bad about her. She did not do anything wrong.
All normal people think that the attack on Stewart is disproportionate and through the line.
Your comments and bullying this young actress is disgraceful. If pattinson is all right with this, it is his conscience.