Justin Bieber: The Truth About Him Quitting Music

Mon, February 3, 2014 4:04pm EDT by 28 Comments
Justin Bieber Retiring Rumors
Getty

Stoner from MN

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 4, 2014

he knocked up a girl, probs thought he was gonna be a dad. Just saying.

lu

Posted at 12:50 PM on February 4, 2014

Hell no he’s not here forever. LOL He’s almost gone. SEE YA! Can’t wait. 15 over wannabe!

Duke

Posted at 1:10 AM on February 4, 2014

@kalani Seriously. Just… Shut up. Capital letters don’t do anything but make you look immature. Grow up and then come back.

dave

Posted at 5:11 PM on February 3, 2014

@kalani. You still have the mind of a child. Hopefully u understand that adults have a smarter way of seeing life. Adults say justin is bad. You are going to get smacked across the face if you dont stop
Supporting bieber. Bieber is a german name. Do you support killing jews

Alexa

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 3, 2014

@Dave, seriously STFU. Clearly your delusional and ignorant moron if you think faults hate Justin. He’s not a bad guy. Pls what are you going to do. Nothing so GTFO., clearly. I will always be supporting Justin.

dave

Posted at 1:51 AM on February 4, 2014

So you support the killing of millions of jews. Pathetic.

anna

Posted at 5:49 PM on February 4, 2014

i love justin so i soport you

anna

Posted at 5:50 PM on February 4, 2014

he hasent dom enyting torts jews so STOP!!!!

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 3, 2014

HE LOVES TO PARTY AND JUST HOPE FOR HIS BDAY THAT HE KEEPS EVERYTHING UNDER WRAPS AND NOT LET ANYONE IN WITHOUT A INVITE OR BEING SEARCHED FOR PHONES. IF I WAS JUSTIN OR SELENA. I WAS HAVING A PARTY. I WOULD TELL THE SECURITY OR MY BODYGUARDS TO MAKE SURE NO ONE HAS PHONES. I WANT IT TO BE PRIVATE AND NOT LETTING THE STALKRAZZI TAKE PICTURES.

Posted at 4:54 PM on February 3, 2014

ITS NOT LIKE JUSTIN IS GOING TO SAY. OKAY BEHIND CLOSE DOORS I’M USUALLY MAKING SURE I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED AND MY BODYGUARDS ALWAYS MAKE SURE I’M SECURED AND NO ONE IS TRYING TO HURT ME.

Posted at 4:52 PM on February 3, 2014

NO ONE WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT JUSTIN REALLY GOES THROUGH AND WHAT HE DOES BEHIND CLOSE DOORS.

Posted at 4:52 PM on February 3, 2014

WHY DO THE HELL DO PEOPLE SAY EVERYTHING I SAY. YET THEY TURN THINGS AROUND. LIKE THEY POSE AS ME. AND SAY THAT JUSTIN HAS A BABY OR JUSTIN WILL NEVER MOUNT TO ANYTHING.. UM HELLO HE MADE IT THIS FAR IN BEING IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WON AWARDS AND ALSO HAVE BEEN ON A HIT TV SHOW. WITH A ALL STAR CAST. NO ONE SO HATERS GTFO

Posted at 4:50 PM on February 3, 2014

LIKE ANYONE IS GOING TO DEPORT HIM OR TELL HIM TO GET OUT OF THE US. PLS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. HE BELONGS IN THE US.

Posted at 4:47 PM on February 3, 2014

I WOULD NEVER STOP BEING A BELIBER. I LOVE HIS MUSIC AND HIM BEING SHIRTLESS.

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 3, 2014

I HOPE JUSTIN NEVER QUIT MUSIC BUT HE STAYS IN THE STUDIO GETS INTO MORE MUSIC AND PLAYS NEW STUFF FOR HIS BOYS AND OF COURSE HIM MOM.

Raine

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 3, 2014

First of all Bieber, have respect for the Creator. God is spelled with a capital G, not a small g, and is much, much bigger than you will ever be. Get It?!

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 3, 2014

WOW, HE DOES. WHY DO YOU THINK HE HAS A CROSS ON HIS CHEST. AND HE ALWAYS THANKS GOD IN HIS SPEECHES. AND HE’S ALWAYS THANKFUL FOR HIS FANS. AND OF COURSE HIS FAMILY THAT COME TO SUPPORT HIM ON AWARD SHOWS.

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 3, 2014

BESIDES JUSTIN NEVER SAID HE WAS GOD. WOW. PEOPLE JUST MAKE UP LIES AND RUMORS ABOUT HIM THAT AREN’T EVEN TRUE.

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 3, 2014

AFTER ALL HE DOES HAVE A PRIVATE LIFE FOR A REASON. I’M SURE HE WANTS TO SOME THINGS PRIVATE. AND NOT SHARE EVERYTHING WITH HIS FANS.

Posted at 4:43 PM on February 3, 2014

I’M SO IN LOVE WITH HIS MUSIC. I DO HOPE HE COMES OUT WITH ANOTHER ALBUM. I LOVE HIS ALBUM JOURNAL. ITS PRETTY HOT AND SEDUCTIVE.

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 3, 2014

I LOVE COMMENTING ON JUSTIN. AND SELENA. EVEN THOUGH SHE SHOULD DATE GIRLS. AND MIGHT AS WELL HOLD THERE HAND.

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 3, 2014

I JUST HOPE JUSTIN NEVER QUITS MUSIC. BUT HE FOCUS ON HIS MUSIC. HANGOUTS IN THE STUDIO WITH HIS BOYS.

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 3, 2014

NO ONE CAN KICK JUSTIN OUT OF THE US. HE BELONG HERE. EVERYONE ADORES AND LOVES HIM. HIS MUSIC IS AMAZING AND OH MY GOODNESS. HOT.

Posted at 4:39 PM on February 3, 2014

JUSTIN IS AMAZING AND ADORABLE. I LOVE JUSTIN. WHO DOESN’T LOVE JUSTIN.

Posted at 4:39 PM on February 3, 2014

ISN’T ELVIS DEAD. UH HELLO. MORON. BUT HIS MUSIC IS VERY ICONIC AND VERY POPULAR TIL THIS DAY. I LOVE JUSTIN. JUSTIN IS VERY POPULAR. AND HE HAS THE TOP HITS ON ITUNES. AND IT HITS THE CHARTS.

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 3, 2014

@ELVIS STFU SERIOUSY. THE MEDIA ALWAYS MAKE UP LIES ABOUT HIM. THAT AREN’T EVEN TRUE.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 4:14 PM on February 3, 2014

I DON’T CARE WHAT HE DOES AS LONG AS HE GETS OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 3, 2014

LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JUSTIN. CLEARLY YOU DONT’ BTW DIDN’T ELVIS PRESLEY DIE 20 YEARS AGO. WHAT A POSER YOU ARE.,.