‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Jenelle Evans: Gender Of Her Second Child Revealed

Mon, February 3, 2014 10:54am EDT by 10 Comments
Jenelle Evans Nathan Griffiths
Courtesy of Twitter

misstammy

Posted at 6:46 PM on July 5, 2014

She shouldn’t of gotten pregnant that poor baby is gonna have a rough life janelles mom is gonna end up raising her second baby when it is born plus she had a abortion not to long ago before she got pregnant again I mean what is wrong with her I would never do that sage will never be ready to have a baby her poor mom has to be a grandmother plus a mom she really needs to get her act together for her kids

Liticia Lopeze

Posted at 12:03 AM on April 17, 2014

I think jenelle can change her life around i was a teen mom i was 15 when i had my oldest daughter n i was very much like jenelle n lost my child to n had my second child at 19 n change my life around and was a single mom again and to this day im good n have 4 kids n im a great mom n my kids r happy n so am i and i dnt do drugs and have not done them since i was 17 thank you jenelle u got this girl u dnt need no one but ur self n ur kids and if ur man sticks around its a plus good luck n dnt let no one bring u down love you can do anything you put your mind to.

justmissjamey

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 16, 2014

These comments are crazy!! No one is perfect, and I truely believe if she would of had jace she would not have went through most of what she has. Everyone has to grow up, and everyone makes mistakes with their kids no matter how good their intentions. I honestly don’t care for this nathan guy she is with, but I don’t have to live with him, if she’s happy, and he’s good to jace, then so be it!! I think jenelle has become stronger from things she’s been through, and I am excited for her to have another baby and hopefully gets jace back.

Jessica

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 2, 2014

Breaks my heart she has one baby she gave to her mom, killed the 2nd baby and now is pregnant with another :( GRRR

A

Posted at 6:16 AM on February 26, 2014

It’s a crime that this woman is on tv. She is the most pathetic idiot I have ever witnessed. She has the sense of a wet rag. I weep for her children. They are looking at at least 20 years of therapy.

Mel

Posted at 1:46 AM on February 19, 2014

She disgusts me

Mel

Posted at 1:45 AM on February 19, 2014

Oh no!! Another baby she’s going to ignore

Jae

Posted at 2:46 PM on February 3, 2014

What positive steps has she taken to make her life better? She’s not in school and she doesn’t work. It’s anybody’s guess whether or not she’s actually staying sober, and she hasn’t done anything to improve her relationship with her son. Sounds like Hollywoodlife is more interested in sugarcoating the issue than being honest about it. Also, it’s supposed to be about what’s best for a baby, not about what’s best for the mother–who cares if having a baby is what’s best for her if it means the child’s best interests are ignored or compromised. What a burden to place on a poor baby.

JenniferRHicks (@JenniferRHicks1)

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 3, 2014

hy

JJ

Posted at 11:09 AM on February 3, 2014

Good luck with that whole…”staying sober for a year”….lmao! Nothing changes if nothing changes.