’24: Live Another Day’ Trailer Debuts During Super Bowl — Watch

Sun, February 2, 2014 9:38pm EDT by 22 Comments

Watch the brand-new ’24: Live Another Day’ teaser, then drop a comment with your thoughts on the Fox series’ highly anticipated return!

Say it with me: Jack. Is. Back! The first official teaser trailer for 24: Live Another Day premiered Feb. 2 during Super Bowl XLVIII, giving fans their first look at what they can expect from the revival of the series, which ended its run in May 2010.

And, for the record, Fox took its sweet time airing this is in full. Super Bowl viewers got several teaser videos before the trailer finally debuted around 9:40 p.m. ET.

’24’ Super Bowl Commercial: New Trailer Shows Jack Bauer’s Return

If you don’t know anything about 24: Live Another Day, here’s a quick summary: The limited-run event picks up four years after 24‘s series finale, and begins with Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) on the run in London.

In fact, tonight’s teaser trailer was completely London-focused, showing the foggy town in utter turmoil. Like, car crashes, fires, the works. Fortunately, there’s Jack! (Oh, and he’s not alone.)

A number of big names — both from the original series, as well as new additions — are confirmed to star in Live Another Day, including: Mary Lynn RajskubKim RaverYvonne StrahovskiBenjamin Bratt and Tate Donovan.

24: Live Another Day begins May 5 with a two-hour premiere on Fox.

HollywoodLifers, are you excited for the 24 revival? Drop a comment with your thoughts/hopes/fears about Live Another Day below!

— Andy Swift

More Huge Super Bowl Commercials:

1. David Beckham Naked In H&M’s Super Bowl Commercial: WATCH
  2. Best Super Bowl Commercials 2014: Puppies, ‘Full House’ & More
  3. Tim Tebow Is Amazing In Dazzling New Super Bowl Commercial — Watch

Avirmidah Bitrus

Posted at 12:05 AM on February 21, 2014

24 is my favorite show. Am happy dt its back on track. I cant wait to Jack and Chloe on action again.

Kevin Haggerty

Posted at 12:43 AM on February 15, 2014

The original 24 series was great throughout all 8 seasons. Even 24 Redemption was good. Now in London things should have a new twist in events. Jack Bauer is awesome and never seems to die.

Rs1201

Posted at 12:07 PM on February 14, 2014

I hope it becomes a series for several more years!

Tammy Goodpaster

Posted at 11:01 PM on February 3, 2014

All I have to say JACK IS BACK I LOVE IT!!!!

KenMan

Posted at 10:53 PM on February 3, 2014

Can’t wait but confused. I’ve read that Chloe is going to be against Jack – even helping to hunt him down. Then why is he obviously saving her butt? Oh man. I’ve already got that “24 Tingle” in my stomach!

Burk Jacob

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 3, 2014

SuperBowl was Boring, the ONLY reason I stayed tuned was to see the 24 Trailer!!!
#JACKISBACK!!!!!!!! can not wait!!!!!

Paul Karatzas

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 3, 2014

AWESOME!!!! I cannot wait to see my favorite show on again.

Posted at 6:02 PM on February 3, 2014

Can’t wait! I don’t understand why the good shows are canceled and they keep such awful shows on.

Will

Posted at 4:21 PM on February 3, 2014

Jackie is Back !!!!

&

Chloe is HOT !

Dennis Smith

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 3, 2014

We cant wait to see the new 24 with hope of more to come.

JJ

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 3, 2014

I’m cautiously optimistic about the revival of 24, however…I will never understand why the idiot writers killed off so many amazing characters prior to it “ending”.

Annie Kadarson (@AKadarson)

Posted at 8:30 AM on February 3, 2014

Adrian. I see what you mean… Micheal`s posting is good… last thursday I bought a new Citroën DS since I been bringin in $4738 this-last/month and-over, 10 grand last month. this is definitely the easiest work I have ever had. I started this 5 months ago and straight away was bringing home at least $69 p/h. i was reading this

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

moses

Posted at 4:49 AM on February 3, 2014

This show(24) is so lengendary i cant wait fos the comeback,IT’S BEST OF THE BEST

jimbo

Posted at 2:54 AM on February 3, 2014

Oh man yeahhhh!!!! Jack is back!!! thank you… Can’t wait….

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:56 AM on February 3, 2014

another sponsor deal?

William R. Jackson

Posted at 12:24 AM on February 3, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ =====> W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

Jill Vanderbyl

Posted at 11:44 PM on February 2, 2014

I was so excited to here that Jack was coming back. Really miss the show and cannot wait

24 is Awesome

Posted at 10:52 PM on February 2, 2014

24 is awesome.

erika

Posted at 10:45 PM on February 2, 2014

YEEEEEEHAAAAAHHHHH!!!! That trailer was the most exciting thing during the Super Bowl!

KenMan

Posted at 10:57 PM on February 3, 2014

No doubt Erika. Remember that nervous feeling you get in your stomach before watching an episode of 24? I’ve already got it! Can’t wait.

Broseph