Paul Walker: Is He Being Dragged Into Tyrese Gibson’s Custody Battle?

Sat, February 1, 2014 12:55pm EDT by 18 Comments 25,723 Article Views
Paul Walker Tyrese Gibson Custody Battle
FameFlynet, Mark Davis/Entertainment/Getty Images

Solari

Posted at 12:45 AM on March 23, 2014

what’s with the laptop money bs..losers get a life..RIP Paul Walker you are loved and missed!!

Solari

Posted at 12:42 AM on March 23, 2014

I read he was using the delay of FF 7 release coz of Pauls death like Ludicris is, to get out of paying child support..saying he can’t afford the payments until after FF 7 is released!!

Kennedy

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 18, 2014

Norma shouldn’t have brought Paul Walker in their arguement!!

Velly Thomas

Posted at 2:09 PM on February 2, 2014

Jackson. even though Carmen`s st0rry is impossible, on friday I got a brand new Lotus Elan since I been making $7510 this-past/month and just a little over $10,000 last-month. without a doubt it is the easiest-work I’ve had. I actually started 5 months ago and pretty much straight away started to earn minimum $72.. per/hr. you can try this out

➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Ross

Posted at 4:41 AM on February 2, 2014

my co-worker’s aunt makes $65 every hour on the laptop . She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her check was $16854 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read this article
>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWW.Bay91.ℭOM

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 2:09 AM on February 2, 2014

She didn’t involve Walker’s death. According to your article, all she did was mention his name in reference to a period of time she believes her husband should have spent with his family. That’s an argument I’ve heard way too many times, when it comes to rich and famous men. They have plenty of time for fame and fortune, but nothing for their family. And all any of you can do is bash the poor woman.

jbrewer

Posted at 3:32 PM on February 3, 2014

As it stated in the article, Mr. Gibson’s trip was for business in order to make money to pay for child support… money does not grow on trees. If he doesn’t work how is he suppose to support himself or his daughter? I’m not “bashing the poor woman” I just think that the poor woman needs to grow up and act like a woman and a mother who doesn’t bash her child’s father.

Runway Rola

Posted at 12:41 AM on February 2, 2014

my friend’s mother makes $60 hourly on the computer . She has been fired from work for nine months but last month her income was $18473 just working on the computer for a few hours. read the article………
============================
WWW.Green48.ℭOM
============================

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:36 PM on February 1, 2014

when money is involved, don’t trust anyone!!

alanjeverts (@alanjeverts)

Posted at 8:55 PM on February 1, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours. view it now……………….
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M

Sandi

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 1, 2014

I don’t follow him but unfortunately I have several friends on my FB who does so their posting or sharing end up on my page thats how I saw the first video where he came back from dubai dressed in some muslim garb sputtering some nonsense and my first thought was, why are you traipsing thru out your whole house, are we on an episode of MTV cribs, just showing off, then another one was where he was bragging about some other house he had just sold and how much profit he made and the last one was, just before I blocked it, was of him stating that he wanted to visit 5 more countries for 2014 his birthday year, so I guess ex-wife better gear up to file more legal docs again how much he if gallivanting and neglecting his daughter…he is from watts and never thought he would be where he is now but there is a saying ” you put lipstick on a pig they still a pig”

Mary Janneck

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 1, 2014

I agree that miss Norma should stay out
of it! Let Paul Walker rest in peace and leave the family alone. How would u like it if someone did too u . Im not trying to be rude but I just had too say that.to the walker family im praying for yall.
Sincerly, Mary l. J.

Nina

Posted at 7:14 PM on February 1, 2014

My God!Just,leave him alone.Why these horrible people using his name for their dirty stuff?Paul was wild and crazy(in a good way),man with a good heart!How is possible that noone didn’t write about anything what he done,before his death!?!Do medias knew anything about his life?I’m disgusted with everything what his ex girlfriend doing!All the stories about engagement,mariage,kids,being stepmother of his daughter!!My God!All that is just a lies.Paul left her,in summer 2011 and few times before that,too!They wasn’t together.And now this?Who is this women?What is next?

Colin

Posted at 6:41 PM on February 1, 2014

@ugh I agree!! And don’t forget to mention of how his ex jasmine is trying to get all the attention on her now by faking cries at all.. by telling the magazines that he promised wedding and all the stupid things… when he said in his late interview that he was SINGLE AND HAPPY… And that he didn’t want to get married. Not now not in the future!!!! But she is just a faker and wants his money now and the flashes of the paparazzi… because don’t forget that they broke up about 3 or 4 years ago!!! she was a lond OLD story!!!

ugh

Posted at 6:25 PM on February 1, 2014

Come on… everyone use his name now just for their own pleasure… pages on facebook/instagram/twitter to gain followers likes etc…all of them now trying to get money of his name… and not to forget of how they are using him to promote the movie through his name… gosh.. just let him rest in peace!!!! Everyone suddenly became his fans…. ROLLS EYES… Fakers all of them!!!

Sara N. Roche (@Annalawrence77)

Posted at 3:09 PM on February 1, 2014

before I saw the receipt 4 $4869 , I did not believe that…my… mom in-law was like they say truley erning money in there spare time at there labtop. . there neighbor has done this for only 14 months and at present repaid the dept on their appartment and bourt Land Rover Range Rover . browse around this website>>> F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M

Ammy Taylor

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 1, 2014

my buddy’s mom makes $74 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for nine months but last month her payment was $20785 just working on the internet for a few hours. Learn More Here

>>>>>>> W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

DianaKBeamer (@DianaKBeamer)

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 1, 2014

m­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r’­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­in-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­law ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­makes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$76 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­She ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­has ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­but ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­last ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­month ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­her ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­income ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$14418 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­just ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­working ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­fe­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­urs. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­vi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sit ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­si­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­te­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­………….. ..
J­­o­­­b­s­wo.C­­OM