Khloe Kardashian’s New Message: Being Herself After Lamar Odom Split

Sat, February 1, 2014 2:50pm EDT by 14 Comments
Lamar Odom Khloe Kardashian Message
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram, SplashNews

lala

Posted at 11:31 PM on March 9, 2014

Just watched latest K episode. I am glad Kim and Kris had an intervention with Khloe. I begged and demanded a intervention be done for I knew it was THE most needed for her to wake up. I love Kim Khloe Kourt and family . I made a lot of predictions on what would happen and what was needed to take place. Xo. . . . . . . . Ps- for this article WE all know Lame-ar is a master manipulating 2- faced backstabbing, jaime cock sucking.faggot in da closet on da down low woman hating beard using worthless meritless selfish hood rat druggie••••°°°°°°°

Velly Thomas

Posted at 1:55 PM on February 2, 2014

Micah. true that Paula`s blurb is cool… last friday I got a gorgeous BMW when I got my cheque for $6066 this-past/month and just a little over ten thousand this past-month. it’s actualy the most-comfortable job I have ever done. I began this 9-months ago and right away startad bringin in at least $81 per-hour. more info here+

➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Velly Thomas

Posted at 1:54 PM on February 2, 2014

before I looked at the paycheck which said $5932, I have faith that my cousin had been trully receiving money in their spare time on their laptop.. there sisters roommate has done this 4 only twenty one months and a short time ago paid the debts on their condo and bought a gorgeous Saab 99 Turbo. i was reading this

➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

moisecdoz

Posted at 11:17 AM on February 2, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Ross

Posted at 4:33 AM on February 2, 2014

my co-worker’s aunt makes $65 every hour on the laptop . She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her check was $16854 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read this article
>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWW.Bay91.ℭOM

Runway Rola

Posted at 12:58 AM on February 2, 2014

my friend’s mother makes $60 hourly on the computer . She has been fired from work for nine months but last month her income was $18473 just working on the computer for a few hours. read the article………
============================
WWW.Green48.ℭOM
============================

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 1, 2014

so be prepared for alot of misery these day’s!!

Agie

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 1, 2014

Khloe the best way to move forward is always dress to kill babe. Take care of yo body.

john

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 1, 2014

>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWW.Bay91.ℭOM

shsh

Posted at 4:14 PM on February 1, 2014

uptil I looked at the paycheck which had said $9750 , I didnt believe that…my… sister was truley taking home money in their spare time from there new laptop. . there dads buddy has done this for only about 22 months and recently cleard the debts on their cottage and purchased a top of the range Chevrolet Corvette . original site……J­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­b­s­8­4.C­­­O­M

Crystal

Posted at 3:53 PM on February 1, 2014

Shelly you need to shut the hell up and you don’t know nothing about her.

Candace

Posted at 5:19 PM on February 1, 2014

I’m convinced Shelly wishes she was Mrs. Odom.

Shelly

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 1, 2014

She acts so pathetic.

Sara N. Roche (@Annalawrence77)

Posted at 3:08 PM on February 1, 2014

before I saw the receipt 4 $4869 , I did not believe that…my… mom in-law was like they say truley erning money in there spare time at there labtop. . there neighbor has done this for only 14 months and at present repaid the dept on their appartment and bourt Land Rover Range Rover . browse around this website>>> F­­B­3­9­.­ℭ­O­M