Selena Gomez ‘Crushed’ That Justin Bieber Lied About Changing His Ways

Sat, February 1, 2014 5:48pm EDT by 86 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Heartbroken
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Twitter

liaqathussainghallu

Posted at 2:54 PM on February 15, 2014

DO Kn0w the meaning of word LOVE?
L: land of sorrows
O: occian of tears
V:valley of death
E:end of life
N0W tell me do you love any0ne im sure that you dnt. please change yourself dnt flirt any0ne like MY DEAR SALENA

liaqathussainghallu

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 15, 2014

Justin is a stupid he will and Salena You please dnt go back to justin he is a flirter. He’ll weep and you will if you want you’ll forget him soon. Please forget him.people of Whole world are n0t same. These people have no feelings they think that love meaning is just for you use to others. Shame on them

Resi

Posted at 6:54 PM on February 13, 2014

I dont hate Justin. I mean everyone does something stupid but everyone deserves a next chance! Selina however is a awesome person, great personality and sooo beautiful! She doesn’t to be treated to like a handkerchief that you wipe your hands on and just throw it all over whenever you like. Seline is a graet girl and she deserves better! Honestly I love Justin but Selena obviously deserves someone better.
#nohate
#belieber!
#selenator
#bizzleLOVER

Sunny Tee

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 11, 2014

Justin bieber is a great guy he is cool

dunjav2013

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 4, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Gerneve (@Gerneve1)

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 2, 2014

my roomate’s mother makes $61 an hour on the computer . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay check was $18327 just working on the computer for a few hours. you can try this out >>>>w ­ w ­ w ­. ­ m ­ a ­ ℭ ­ 3 ­ 0 ­. ­ ℭ ­ o ­ m

kalani

Posted at 9:11 PM on February 2, 2014

Im challenging selena to come forward with a public apology for what she did to justin. Look at him. He is a victim. He has been damage and you can see it in his bizarre behaviour. god damn her.

Mike Duffy

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 2, 2014

Kalani, grow up. Bieber is a jerk.

FTYT

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 3, 2014

I AGREE WITH KALANI

123

Posted at 9:14 AM on February 4, 2014

stop being justin bieber’s fan, what if you have a boyfriend that does this to you?! i’m pretty sure you will be crushed too…. so grow up

Resi

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 13, 2014

Although I love Justin I have to agree with Mike Duffy. Selena should not apologize for wanting to be treated like she is loved

Lara Kim

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 2, 2014

til I saw the receipt which had said $8602, I didn’t believe that…my… friends brother was like they say actually receiving money parttime from there computar.. there mums best friend haz done this for only 7 months and by now repaid the mortgage on there cottage and bourt a new Mercedes. check

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

marydtn9

Posted at 6:52 PM on February 2, 2014

Justin Bieber’s misdemeanour antics are just that, nothing more. Justin Bieber’s name sells and everyone uses it to make money. There is a huge number of people within the hater, media, press and internet who’s agenda is to destroy him and make as much money as they can doing so. The press, media, haters and way overreacting authorities are the real problems in our societies today, not JB. It is so very sad that there are hundreds of thousands of individuals prepared to sign a petition to deport any kid. Mob mentality happens when people stop thinking for themselves because it’s safer to be a part of the crowd rather than an individual thinker! These crazy petitioners are the ones with mental issues and they personify the mental crisis of so many of our Americans. Those out to get JB are the real danger to you, me and societies everywhere. We must recognize these crazies for what they are and use our own common sense. Selena Gomez must stop listening to these crazies and decide for herself. Mr. President, we hope you are listening.

Resi

Posted at 6:54 PM on February 13, 2014

I totally agree

Ivan

Posted at 5:19 PM on February 2, 2014

Hate to admit it the guy is drugged puny egomaniac. No one likes him but the homicidal beliebers.. what’s left of them.

Kahani

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 2, 2014

Forget him. He realized his in love with Lil Za. Both into Molly mixed with xanax. Side of codeine chaser. The double cup duo..

Lara Kim

Posted at 2:08 PM on February 2, 2014

just as Martha explained I am blown away that a single mom able to get paid $5308 in one month on the internet. go to this site >>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Velly Thomas

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 2, 2014

what Margaret implied I am taken by surprise that someone able to profit $7927 in 1 month on the internet. why not try this out

➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽ W­W­W­.­S­T­A­R­5­­8.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Sad serenade

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 2, 2014

“I wish you the best, I really do,
Even though I know that I’m still not over you.
I know that we both are to blame,
I can’t believe, you didn’t fight harder for me.”
-sad serenade
-Selena Gomez

teodorardorsey

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 2, 2014

♘♘♘my best friend’s step-mother makes $61 an hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $19486 just working on the computer for a few hours… through this site♘♘♘
✯✯✯✯✯http://WWW.jobswo.COM