Miley Cyrus’ Blonde Quiff On ‘The Tonight Show’ — Love Or Loathe? Vote

Fri, January 31, 2014 11:30am EDT by 12 Comments
Miley Cyrus Hair Jay Leno
Courtesy of NBC

Iana Mary

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 10, 2014

til I saw the receipt of $5794, I accept …that…my sister woz like they say truley receiving money part-time on-line.. there neighbour had bean doing this for under 17 months and a short time ago paid for the morgage on there house and purchased Renault 4. website here

Z­U­N­O­J­O­B.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Valencia

Posted at 8:19 PM on February 9, 2014

Boys want girls with long hair. Miley has a deep voice and short hair like a boy and with long brown hair she looks so handsome!!!

Betty

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 6, 2014

She is a freak, a very sad freak! She needs help!

Fuzzy

Posted at 11:43 PM on February 4, 2014

Is she emulating Beaver? Is she gonna lick some fake boobies too? Does she know no matter how outrageous she is trying to be, there’s only one word to describe her? It’s called “boring”!

larajon (@larajonn)

Posted at 9:47 AM on February 4, 2014

my dad in-law got a new red Infiniti just by some part time working online… navigate to this web-site

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

CarolinaSBrown (@CarolinaSBrown)

Posted at 1:52 PM on February 3, 2014

Keira. if you think Dawn`s article is terrific, on sunday I got a top of the range Audi Quattro since I been making $9897 this last four weeks and-more than, ten/k last month. with-out a doubt this is my favourite-work Ive ever had. I began this four months/ago and almost straight away was bringin home at least $87… per-hour. Read More Here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨W­W­W­.­jobswo.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Carl

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 31, 2014

The profile pic of Miley shows her true antecedents – red neck white trash from the back blocks of the Appalachians

CarolinaSBrown (@CarolinaSBrown)

Posted at 1:53 PM on February 3, 2014

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨W­W­W­.­jobswo.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Theresa

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 31, 2014

She is still sleezy.

CarolinaSBrown (@CarolinaSBrown)

Posted at 1:54 PM on February 3, 2014

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨W­W­W­.­jobswo.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Oh lord

Posted at 12:40 PM on January 31, 2014

It’s coif actually. Holy crap.

gmarie

Posted at 12:04 PM on January 31, 2014

LMAO …. its “QUAFF” !!!!! NOT “QUIFF” LOLOLOL …A “QUIFF” is quite a different thing if u know what i mean…… LOL WHO EDITS THIS STUFF