Justin Bieber Attending The Super Bowl Amid Assault & DUI Charges

Fri, January 31, 2014 3:54pm EST by 20 Comments
Justin Bieber Super Bowl
FameFlynet

dijish hdiuhasudhu

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 2, 2014

what he needs to do is go to the super bowl and be seen by the millions of people watching it…and act like a NORMAL person.

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 2, 2014

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE HIM BREAK. DON’T YOU THINK HE’S HAD ENOUGH HATE FROM THE MEDIA. I DON’T THINK HE NEEDS IT FROM HIS HATERS. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. TAYLOR NOT SO MUCH.

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 2, 2014

YEAH I DON’T THINK SO. WHO’S GOING TO DEPORT. NOT LIKELY. THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. NOT IN THIS LIFETIME. YOU PEOPLE GIVE IT UP ALREADY. IDIOTS. SERIOUSLY GE A LIFE.

Jw

Posted at 12:31 AM on February 2, 2014

The petition to deport the twerp justin beeper is going gangbusters. If he’s not deported he needs to be thrown in prison. Bubba will teach the snot rag a lesson.

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 2, 2014

YOU WISH MORON. WHAT DON’T YOU THROW YOURSELF OFF A CLIFF.

Jw

Posted at 12:29 AM on February 2, 2014

Deport the ltalentless scumbag.

Posted at 5:02 PM on February 2, 2014

YOU WISH. @JW. HE’S NOT A SCUMBAG. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM. I FEEL SORRY FOR CELEBS. THAT GETS HATE TWITTERS. HALF OF THEM SEEM VERY SWEET AND LOVES GIVING BACK TO OTHERS. LIKE ASHLEY BENSON. TISDALE. JENNIFER LOPEZ. ANISTON AND OF COURSE THE ONE AND ONLY EVA LONGERIA. I LOVE HER SHOWS AND MOVIES. SHE’S TRULY AMAZING ACTRESS. AND GIVES BACK TO CHARITIES WHEN SHE CAN .

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 1, 2014

PLS WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO DO WRITE A LETTER AND SAY OKAY JUSTIN NEEDS TO BE DEPORTED. WON’T HAPPEN.

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 1, 2014

NO HE DOESN’T NEED TO BE DEPORTED. NOT EVEN OBAMA WILL EVER DEPORT HIM.

Posted at 8:20 PM on February 1, 2014

I FEEL BAD FOR HIM. NO ONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS WHAT HE GOES THROUGH BEHIND CLOSE DOORS. OR EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT.

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 1, 2014

WHO’S THE HELL GOING TO DEPORT HIM. HIS HATERS. PLS . HE HAS SECURITY AROUND HIM. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM.

Posted at 7:36 PM on February 1, 2014

JUSTIN HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE IN THE US. LIKE ANYONE IS GOING TO TRY AND DEPORT HIM. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WRITE A LETTER AND SAY PLS DEPORT JUSTIN. CAUSE I DON’T LIKE HIM.

henryhmcneely (@henryhmcneely)

Posted at 7:43 PM on January 31, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours. view it now……………….
D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M

Lewis

Posted at 5:59 AM on February 1, 2014

Really

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 1, 2014

I LOVE COMMENTING ON JUSTIN AND SELENA. EVERYTHING I SAY IS ABOUT JUSTIN.

Lara Kim

Posted at 7:18 PM on January 31, 2014

my neigbour just got green Infiniti only from working parttime off a pc… Read More Here >>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Alexa

Posted at 6:30 PM on January 31, 2014

What, I hope he has fun at the pregame party. And his other friends. I wonder if he brought catlin. Or his other friends

Robyn Racine Roberts!

Posted at 7:22 PM on January 31, 2014

They need to DEPORT him back to Canada NOW!

Posted at 7:35 PM on February 1, 2014

WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE DEPORT HIM. UH HE DOES WORK IN CALIFORNIA. BTW HATERS OBAMA WOULD NEVER DEPORT HIM. SO HATERS CAN GTFO. HE’S NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 1, 2014

I BET JUSTIN IS GOING TO HAVE FUN AT THE PREGAME PARTY. BUT I HOPE HE STAYS HIDDEN AND NOT LET STALKRAZZI TAKE PICTURES OF HIM.