‘Full House’ Sequel In The Works, John Stamos Confirms

Fri, January 31, 2014 11:32am EDT by 22 Comments
Full House Sequel
Courtesy of ABC, Bravo

Details are fuzzy, but it sounds like we might be seeing the Tanners together again — and there’s a ‘twist!’

Do you miss your familiar friends, waiting just around the bend? Well, it sounds like you might not have to wait too long to see them again, because a Full House sequel (of sorts) is in the works! During an epic appearance on Watch What Happens LiveJohn Stamos confirmed that the wheels have been set in motion.

“The legacy is so important to us,” John said when a caller asked if a reunion would be happening. “Every year, it gets deeper and more meaningful and important to everybody. We just have to do it right. We’re sort of working on a twist on a sequel, but we don’t know if it’s going to happen yet or not.”

WATCH: John Stamos Confirms ‘Full House’ Sequel

‘Full House’ Reunion & More TV Sequels On The Way

As shocking as a full-fledged Full House sequel might sound, it’s really not that crazy. Hollywood has decided to fully embrace its ’90s nostalgia as of late, green-lighting several projects that involve reviving our favorite characters of yesteryear.

Just look at Disney Channel’s Girl Meets World, premiering later this year, which follows classic Boy Meets World couple Cory (Ben Savage) and Topanga (Danielle Fishel) as they navigate the rough terrain of parenthood.

And then there’s Seinfeld, which is having a reunion “of sorts,” according to a recent interview with Jerry Seinfeld. Several cast members, including Jason Alexander, are confirmed to participate, but details are being kept tightly under wraps.

HollywoodLifers, would you watch a Full House sequel? How do you think it should be done? Drop a comment with your thoughts and hopes below!

— Andy Swift

More ‘Full House’ News:

1. Jimmy Fallon Reunites ‘Full House’ Stars On ‘Late Night’ — Watch
  2. John Stamos Strips During ‘Full House’ Reunion On ‘GMA’ — Watch
  3. ‘Full House’ Cast Reunites For Dannon Super Bowl Commercial

jackie wattling

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 30, 2014

The sequal should be like a grown up version of everybody like DJ moved out and stepheie moved out and like Michele is moved out but they all come to visit andbdanny Jesse and Joey still live there its gonna be great!!!!!

john calloway

Posted at 4:18 AM on June 16, 2014

A full house sequel will be AWSOME when will they make the sequel though

CC$R

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 7, 2014

This Is going to be AWESOME!!!!!

megan nolff

Posted at 10:52 AM on May 27, 2014

Yes I think full house should come back because I want to see what they all look like now and
I think its just a great idea to bring back full house

Rhan Harris

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 13, 2014

I think Full House should come back besides theres a lot to create the episode of and before it premieres they should do a marathon of every episode from season 1 to the new episode

Sandy Hazelbaker

Posted at 1:25 PM on April 8, 2014

I would love for this show to come back and like to see it start off where they left off and then go into where they are now with girls having a family of their own and the having the twins getting ready to graduate either high school or college.That would be an awesome place to start the show off with.

Christianna Furness

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 25, 2014

Plz bring it back! I loved this when i was a teenager & now that my girls are teenagers themselves they love watching the show as well….Great idea…

LK

Posted at 5:09 AM on March 17, 2014

Definitely would watch. Would love to see some of the sitcoms with clean content come back to TV. Most of what is on today is trash. Maybe kids would act better if there were family shows on rather than the trash the networks show now.

0205cecilias

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 25, 2014

Reblogged this on I'm Me! :P and commented:
this my show xD

Di Burrowes

Posted at 6:21 AM on February 18, 2014

hell yeah definitely!!!, it would be interesting to see what the characters would be doing now…..
bring it on!!!!!

Ammy Taylor

Posted at 2:39 PM on February 1, 2014

Micah. true that Paula`s blurb is cool… last friday I got a gorgeous BMW when I got my cheque for $6066 this-past/month and just a little over ten thousand this past-month. it’s actualy the most-comfortable job I have ever done. I began this 9-months ago and right away startad bringin in at least $81 per-hour. more info here

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ J­U­M­P­2­­6.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Ammy Taylor

Posted at 2:37 PM on February 1, 2014

Harper. even though Anne`s stori is something, on sunday I got themselves a Honda from bringing in $6672 this last 5 weeks and just over ten/k last munth. without a doubt it is the nicest job I have ever had. I actually started 5 months ago and practically straight away made myself minimum $78… per-hr. go to this web-site

➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ W­­W­­W.­­J­­­U­­­M­­P­­2­­6.­­C­­O­­M­­

Lara Kim

Posted at 10:42 AM on February 1, 2014

My Uncle Cooper got a nice year old Audi S4 only from part-time off a computer. official website

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Christina

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 1, 2014

I would like to see as much of the original cast as possible. It won’t be as good if anybody is missing.

VS

Posted at 8:45 AM on February 1, 2014

yeah I would love a full house reunion/sequal show I would definalty watch. used to watch the show all the time. was one of my favorites. Would love to see of the orginal cast back in action.

Tj Mak

Posted at 3:45 AM on February 1, 2014

Heck ya I would watch! I can’t wait for Girl Meets world!

Dondi

Posted at 3:15 AM on February 1, 2014

Full House Sequel will be SO AWESOME!! I love all the characters. This show got me through a lot of problems back in the day!

Ashley

Posted at 2:22 AM on February 1, 2014

A Full House sequel would be amazing. My only question is, which Olsen twin would they get to play Michelle?

Caitie

Posted at 1:23 AM on June 4, 2014

I would love to watch a FullHouse sequel and I don’t know which Olsen twin would play Michelle it might be which twin still has the Michelle attitude

Lauren

Posted at 11:39 PM on January 31, 2014

Yes please!!!! A sequel would be fantastic!!!

wimoni

Posted at 3:01 PM on January 31, 2014

Reblogged this on inspire|me|happy and commented:
Omg, too excited for words! THIS and Girl Meets World!

0207jazmynarce

Posted at 1:01 PM on January 31, 2014

Reblogged this on Mimi's and commented:
I love watching Full House so think I hope is good.