‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Katherine Sabotages Damon & Elena’s Reunion

Thu, January 30, 2014 9:22pm EDT by 68 Comments 17,598 Article Views
Vampire Diaries Damon Elena
Courtesy of The CW

Juliana

Posted at 9:25 PM on February 22, 2014

I WANT TO RIP KATHERINE’S HEAD OFF!!!!!! I JUST WANT DELENA BACK. HAPPY AND HEALTHY AND I WANT KATHERINE DEADDDD!!!!

oro24

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 16, 2014

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to stop
hackers?

Sunshine

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 14, 2014

I just want some damon and elena action. i think the writers need to stop giving elena cheesy whiney lines that make everyone hate her character.

Elena

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 14, 2014

I agree, i haven’t seen damon and elena even kiss in a while.

Une de Mai

Posted at 7:17 AM on February 14, 2014

Katherine wrecked all that was “good and pure”. Tell me, what exactly is good and pure about the Delena relationship? What was selfless about that speech? He said, roughly translated, “choose me, Elena, because if you don’t, I’ll start killing innocent people again, especially the ones you care about”. And then when she didn’t choose him, he proved that he would indeed hurt the ones she loves, by going after Aaron, Bonnie and Jeremy. Katherine said all the things Elena should have said a LONG time ago!

thetruth

Posted at 8:46 PM on February 6, 2014

I think Catherine needs to hurry up and leave the show and damon and elana need to get back together they were just a sexy couple!!

Vanessa

Posted at 1:57 PM on February 5, 2014

I was just really done with the Damon/Elena love. I saw no chemistry there like in the first 2/3 seasons. I think Damon is better when he is his true selfish self. I missed his top notch one liners and his banter with Stefan. I had to literally watch season 1 jusy to get a fix of Damon at his best. As for Elena/Stefan… I am bored now by them too. I am just no longer a fan of Elena period. She needs to go away. They need new fresh females for Stefan and Damon. I am no longer a fan of ANY couple on that show at all.

Aurora

Posted at 1:07 AM on February 3, 2014

Hopefully the Elena / Katherine characters will be replaced in the future. I don’t know how anyone can stand her whine anymore on the show. Please.

Hannah

Posted at 12:56 PM on February 2, 2014

Please hurry and give us an update with next weeks episode!!! I NEED to know what happens!!!

Katie

Posted at 12:55 PM on February 2, 2014

UGHH that made me soooo angry!!!! Elena should have hurried the F up and shouted something to them about katherine when she was running towards him to make him think, even if all she said was katherines name or something, this better not ruin Damon and Elena!!!!

maria

Posted at 2:52 AM on February 8, 2014

Yes I thought the same. It was heartbreaking the Way Damon and Elena ran towards each other ,and were holding each other so tied. It was also stupid writing, there is no way ,Damon would not have been more observant ,and realize something was wrong, when Elena shouted His name , ran to Him and was holding on so tied, and all of a sudden She did a complete turn around.

Juliana

Posted at 9:31 PM on February 22, 2014

LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH THE BLODDY WRITERS?!

Carlos

Posted at 12:45 PM on February 2, 2014

The phrase “truth shall set you free” is from the bible. Jesus said that. Lies are destructive because they are selfish, honesty means you actually do care about your partner instead of sleeping around aimlessly and keeping him/her in the dark about your sexual rampages.

penny

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 1, 2014

oommggg o are you kidding stefen and caroline they can’t it is not possible !!! stefen and elena and caroline and tyler that is the best match

rahella

Posted at 5:29 AM on February 2, 2014

u know u r diffrent everyone i mean mostly want damon n elena and caroline and klaus and stefen and kat .. and u r living on mars lolzz

Candy

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 2, 2014

Most people don’t want the boring couple of Elena and damon. It made them both awful characters and unbearable to watch.

Lisa Stretch

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 8, 2014

True.. But who’s kat? o-0

ellen

Posted at 9:16 AM on March 2, 2014

Agree! and the most boring couple in the history of TV where Stefan and Elena, the only award they ever won was the couple we could care less about , by most mags.

agnes

Posted at 4:29 PM on February 18, 2014

come on its elena with damon caroline with klaus stefen and kat bonnei and jeremy thats the best mtch

Juliana

Posted at 9:33 PM on February 22, 2014

ITS LIKE YOU KNOW ME!!!!!!

Eve

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 1, 2014

Andy I think you have a serious Klaroline condition. You should check it out

Vanessa

Posted at 9:29 AM on February 1, 2014

My favorite villains onTVD,katerine and damon.I can’t wait to see the destruction katherine will bring.This show is finally gonna be exciting.Bad Damon is hot,very hot.

Vanessa

Posted at 9:14 AM on February 1, 2014

This break up is gonna be a learning process for Damon,he will finally learn to deal with heart breaks and look on the bright side katherine could have ripped out his heart literally for being nasty to her.I hope Caroline and Stefan stay friends and only friends.Caroline sleeping with Klaus didn’t ruin her life it just give her the chance to experience someting new and exciting plus caroline always wanted klaus and its nice to see her get what she want.Reading peoples’ comments is fun,some are very funny.

potterhead