Jonas Brothers’ Grandpa Dies: Kevin, Joe, & Nick Honor Him On Twitter

Thu, January 30, 2014 12:25pm EDT by 6 Comments
Jonas Brothers Grandpa Dies
Courtesy of Instagram

Kimberly Groher

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 24, 2014

And hey joe , nick , Kevin
And that you have to leave your grandpa to and so did I but I never meet him either and it’s is quite devastate me but don’t irradiate me and it’s quite made me and my dad and that reason why he died form is something is personal for me to now right now so and please I want you to support me for my grandpa please and guys and please pray for him for me please

Kimberly Joan , Jonas Groher

Posted at 2:05 AM on April 25, 2014

Hi guys joe , nick , Kevin
But I wish you guys come to my house and that’s why I told. My mom and please and the Grohers please but my house is. It that far it’s only in south eastern of Redlands of California but you can get it over it okay and me I’m the only one in.my family that who is really into you is me but I’m kimberly Joan or jonas Groher you choose so and please choose me to come to please and I want my chance with you to be face to face please for me but you guys are. My inspiration please I’m begging you to come please

Aisling Victoria

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 8, 2014

I am sorry for your loss . I know the loves you and is looking down on you all.I love you Nick ,kevin and Joe

Crystal

Posted at 1:23 PM on January 30, 2014

Sorry for you loss Jonas Brothers, but at least he’s in a better place. I am sure he is watching over you guys. Be thankful to have a grandfather like him because not many people have a grandfather. My grandfather died when I was so little.

Papa

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 30, 2014

I got all your twitter messages and you’re welcome.

Do they think he kept his twitter account?

Posted at 12:45 PM on January 30, 2014