Vin Diesel Posts Hysterical Video Dancing To Katy Perry & Beyonce

Wed, January 29, 2014 8:41am EDT by 6 Comments
Vin Diesel Dancing Video
Courtesy of Facebook

Well, this is a whole new side of Vin! He dances for over seven minutes in a new video he posted on Facebook on Jan. 28 to pop hits by Katy Perry and Beyonce! Watch the shocking and funny video below!

We’re glad Vin Diesel is finding a way to laugh again after the tragic death of his Fast & The Furious co-star Paul Walker in November 2013. But seeing him dance to Beyonce and Katy Perry songs in a tank top wasn’t what we originally pictured!

Vin Diesel’s Dancing Video — Sings To Katy Perry & Beyonce

Vin posted the seven and a half minute video on Facebook on Jan 28, writing: “You know I love music…”

He first jams out — singing and dancing — to Katy’s “Dark Horse.” He gets really close to the camera in some parts, while backing up to show us his moves in other parts.

Vin Diesel’s Bizarre Video

Vin’s wearing a white tank top, camouflage shorts and sneakers in the video.

Halfway through the video, Vin thanks fans for making his movie Riddick number one on the DVD charts.

“Universal just called me and told me that Riddick is number one on the DVD charts. There’s no way in the world Riddick would have been made without you guys. You know that. You guys have been a part of our page since 2012 and remember how arduous a road it was for us to actually get the movie made, and to make it rated R, and to do it with such a low budget. It’s a win for all of us and I really, really, really, really thank you guys so much. Yeah, I’m excited, and of course, Universal’s also saying they want to develop the next one.”

Vin Continues The Celebration

Vin continued the celebratory dance with Beyonce’s “Drunk In Love.”

Watch the video right here!

Are you obsessed with this video, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Vin Diesel News:

1. Vin Diesel Posts Sweet Video Of Paul Walker After His Death — Watch
  2. Vin Diesel: I Love That You’re Keeping Paul Walker’s Memory Alive
  3. Vin Diesel Remembers Paul Walker In Heartfelt New Facebook Post & Pic

demenagementmartin

Posted at 8:44 PM on May 20, 2014

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late,
but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
It’s lovely price enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers
made good content material as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:07 AM on January 29, 2014

he feels very ‘Home Alone’, folks!!

Lara Kim

Posted at 10:45 AM on January 29, 2014

my neigbour just got green Infiniti only from working parttime off a pc… Read More Here

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

gosierdrxzvz

Posted at 10:43 AM on January 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Klaus

Posted at 10:36 AM on January 29, 2014

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $87h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jobs95.COM

zyggie