Usher: Inside His Private Intervention With Justin Bieber In Panama

Wed, January 29, 2014 7:27am EDT by 12 Comments
Usher Intervention
Splashnews/Courtesy of NBC

WhazWrongWithYou

Posted at 7:51 AM on March 13, 2014

Honestly, I think Usher’s going to regret bringing him into this country
I see two paths for the biebs to follow

He’ll either step out of the public eye, retire and live in obscurity as he fades into that joke that somehow started a movement

Or he’ll keep the joke that’s his career alive for as long as he can. He’ll get booed off stages, keep falling further and further off the deep end, and eventually he’ll follow the same path that oh so many artists do

I don’t doubt that he’ll follow the second path

KALANI

Posted at 12:02 AM on January 30, 2014

I SOMETIMES LOOK A PICTURE OF JUSTIN BIEBER AND PUT MY FINGERS IN MY P%#&Y.

KALANI

Posted at 4:44 PM on January 29, 2014

PLS I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. ITS PROBABLY ALL LIES AND RUMORS.

Kalani

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 29, 2014

I dont love myself.

memyselfni

Posted at 1:19 PM on January 29, 2014

He should have said “Don’t make me regret bringing you into this industry. I brought you in and I can take you out!”

Lara Kim

Posted at 10:47 AM on January 29, 2014

Christian. I just agree… Ray`s postlng is shocking… last saturday I bought a new Mercedes after I been earnin $9546 this – five weeks past and-just over, ten k this past month. it’s by-far the easiest-job Ive ever had. I actually started 6 months ago and pretty much immediately began to bring home minimum $74.. per hour. check this link right here now >>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

gosierdrxzvz

Posted at 10:44 AM on January 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.ttttttttttttttttttttttt

Klaus

Posted at 10:33 AM on January 29, 2014

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $87h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jobs95.COM

Robocop

Posted at 9:09 AM on January 29, 2014

“A source tells Hollywood Life EXCLUSIVELY…” Translation: total b.s. made up by the 17 year olds who run this Web site.

drew33

Posted at 8:17 AM on January 29, 2014

I don’t believe tbis story one bit I mean everyone can speculate wat usher wd have said to justin come o hollywoodlife.com

ivan

Posted at 7:36 AM on January 29, 2014

If this is true; why should usher give intimate details to the media? Why not go after the media which has enjoyed ridiculing and bashing this kid? His publicist has done crap to do this. I am sure the constant pressure and hatred he has gotten has something to do with his attitude in genera. I would be mad as hell if I went trough what he is going through.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:29 AM on January 29, 2014

It’s called damage control. It’s to let the public know that steps are being taken to get Bieber under control. Bieber Inc. is a multi-million-dollar corporation (concerts, CDs, fragrances, etc.) His foolishness most likely has made some investors nervous and put some endorsements at risk. Adidas is sticking by Bieber – for now. But if Adidas sees a big drop in sales because Bieber’s name is tied to its products, the company’s legal counsel is going to go over that contract and look for an escape clause.

That’s what fans like you can’t get – people may be concerned about this idiot’s well-being (sorry he’s still a spoiled brat; he’s ultimately responsible for his actions), but we you’re endangering others and messing with the money because of your WILLING stupidity, it’s a whole other matter. You think because he’s your idol he should allowed to anything he wants. So what if he hurts someone – Bieber is a god to you and his other warped Bieliebers. That’s why his fans are looked upon with contempt – depraved indifference to others. Bieber thinks he’s grown – then he takes the brickbats like a grown man, answers for his actions like a grown man, and face the consequences like a grown man.