‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles': Alleged 2014 Movie Poster Revealed

Wed, January 29, 2014 6:02pm EDT by 31 Comments
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Poster
Reddit

Feast your eyes on what could be the first official poster for ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,’ then give us your initial thoughts.

Happy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Day, everybody! Just hours after pictures of the turtles’ new look from the Michael Bay-directed movie hit the web, another picture has fans all over the world gawking. Could this really be the first official poster for the 2014 film?

The poster, which first popped up on Reddit, features all four turtles in fighting form, giving us our first close-up look at their latest upgrades. (Sadly, the poster does not feature everyone’s favorite sexy news lady April O’Neil, played by Megan Fox.)

‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles': Their New Looks Revealed

While Leonardo (voiced by Pete Ploszek) and Michelangelo (Noel Fisher) are dressed relatively normally — at least by the standards of a talking, fighting turtle-person — Donatello (Jeremy Howard) and Raphael (Alan Ritchson) appear to have acquired some unique duds. Donny is sporting a pair of purple glasses, coupled with what look like microscope glasses; Raphael, meanwhile, is rocking shades.

I’m also a little curious as to why Raphael’s bandana looks more purple than red. I don’t know much about fashion, but I know my Ninja Turtles.

HollywoodLife.com has reached out to the studio for confirmation that this is, in fact, a legit poster.

HollywoodLifers, what’s your take on the turtles’ new look? Do you miss the cartoonish teens of yesteryear, or are you down with their beefed-up new design? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

— Andy Swift

More ‘Ninja Turtles’ News:

1. ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’: New Look For 2014 Movie Revealed

Charlotte Web design

Posted at 11:05 PM on September 4, 2014

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but
I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.
Thanks!

Alestor Windread

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 18, 2014

I’m sorry, After seeing the cast line up and all of that stuff, I will officially not see that movie. Thank you for ruining my favorite trilogy as a cjild.

Shaun Boyer

Posted at 3:48 PM on February 3, 2014

don’t like what they did to Donatello, and they made them kinda freaky looking. all the same I’m going to go watch this movie!!! :)

Buks Terblanche

Posted at 5:31 PM on February 2, 2014

I love.love the old 1990 Turtles move!!!The new look makes the Turtles look evil and not very friendly!!!!!!!

TheShredder

Posted at 3:58 AM on February 2, 2014

Is it me, or does Leonardo look like Jonah Hill?

Ethan Aldridge

Posted at 1:18 AM on February 16, 2014

lol ikr oh and btw, its not just you

Stan Smith

Posted at 2:09 AM on March 1, 2014

Who?

Kratom extract

Posted at 5:43 AM on February 1, 2014

Wow! In the end I got a weblog from where I
can really get valuable information regarding my study and knowledge.

SpamBot

Posted at 2:12 AM on March 1, 2014

Good for you.

Get in there Bay

Posted at 9:15 AM on January 31, 2014

Can’t wait for this. What do you people want man, give Bay a chance.

Niallgirl-Ryan

Posted at 11:58 PM on January 30, 2014

Oh no………

ios 7 activation

Posted at 12:21 PM on January 30, 2014

Ridiculous story there. What happened after?
Thanks!

Toki Wartooth

Posted at 2:10 AM on March 1, 2014

Your dick fell off!

DannyStrange

Posted at 11:56 AM on January 30, 2014

Loved it!! :D

colonaaxzv

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 30, 2014

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Boogers

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 1, 2014

Thank you for this relevant comment.

free music downloads link

Posted at 8:16 AM on January 30, 2014

It’s genuinely very difficult in this busy life to listen
news on TV, thus I just use internet for that purpose, and take
the latest news.

Heather

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 29, 2014

Michelangelo looks like a girl, Leonardo looks like he is on some bad steroids. Raphael looks like he went through a blender and Donatello well let me say just OUCH. Stop screwing with the good old movies.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:43 PM on January 29, 2014

I wonder: when will americans grow up……………

Resigned Sidekick

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 30, 2014

Do they not have movies based on comics, cartoons, and whatnot where you’re from?

Bayard

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 2, 2014

And the next of may fav childhood characters are going directly into the trash can. Congrats!
Why the hell do they have lips?? Even the ones from the old movies (20 years ago!) are looking better than that…

heyerncbmzxc

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.ggggggggggggggggggg

TMNTfan1982

Posted at 9:59 PM on January 29, 2014

Awesome. Screw the old look. Very excited.

Dave Powell

Posted at 9:54 PM on January 29, 2014

Where are Kevin Nash and Vanilla Ice? Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!

MC Hammer

Posted at 3:05 PM on March 1, 2014

Ice works in a supermarket now.

Michael

Posted at 9:31 PM on January 29, 2014

Very cool and edgy!! Been a fan since they came out. Well done

trimper

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 29, 2014

Michael Bay: Ruining my childhood one movie at a time :/ HORRIBLE design!

66789abcd

Posted at 7:46 PM on January 29, 2014

I hate it. Death to Bay and his minions.

Todd

Posted at 7:29 PM on January 29, 2014

When I found out that fox was April I was disappointed, than they said aliens. I was completely off board, than I heard they dropped that idea, I was interested agin. This look is, I have to say not bad. I may be seeing this

Kevin

Posted at 7:13 PM on January 29, 2014

I LOVE these designs for the Turtles! They’re each unique and say a lot about each character. I’ve been following this movie since it was declared it would be about them being aliens and I was on board. Since then it’s only gotten better, especially seeing how serious they’re taking this project. This is my most anticipated movie of the year!

Lee-bron

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 28, 2014

If no one in this post shows up it will still be a huge success. Probably the same people that hated on Heath ledger for being the joker before they saw the movie.