Motley Crue’s Retirement Contract Proves They’re The Best Band Ever

Wed, January 29, 2014 12:09pm EDT by 8 Comments
Motley Crue Contract
Courtesy Photo

Bernard

Posted at 11:53 PM on January 31, 2014

This paragraph is actually a niuce one it helps neew internet
users, who are wishng forr blogging.

dunjav2013

Posted at 9:50 AM on January 30, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Jordan (@JordanLMauricio)

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 29, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours. view it now……………….
WWW.D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M

memyselfni

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 29, 2014

Yesterday I was heartbroken to hear this..and still am very sad today. Luckily for me, they are coming pretty close to where I live so I will go bid them adieu. I have loved these guys for YEARS, and they were one of the last bands that were still together with the original members. I still have their tshirts from concerts in the 80′s and wear them to this day. (And get compliments!) I have a son named Nik (for Nikki) and a dog named Sixx. I am so sad about this, but I think it’s best. Also, it will be good for Mick to get some rest and relax. Can’t say I am not hoping for a reunion tour several years down the road though! As they say…all bad things must come to an end! (but in their case the bad means amazingly wonderful!!)

Joe Warren

Posted at 12:43 PM on January 29, 2014

Why did’nt you mention the main reason for the Final Tour? They could of course continue touring, but because of Mick’s illness they felt it was only fair to shut it down as a group. They started the ride together and they will finish it together. That shows the friendship they have been able to have throughout the years…one of the better bands I’ve seen…love the 80′s!!!

Bobbi Thompson

Posted at 12:29 PM on January 29, 2014

I’ll edit this for you for free during my lunch hour if you would like. If you are going to publish a blog, you should at least know the difference between their, there and they’re.

Brandy M. Stirling (@BrandyMStirling)

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 29, 2014

I serach amazing link for best earing online only few hours every day and earn $67 per hour this is true can you check this link with paroof Thanks for watching and share this link with your job less friends link is below here>>> =====> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Freeze Flame Inc./Third World Council L.L.C.

Posted at 12:13 PM on January 29, 2014

Reblogged this on Music & Entertainment.