Justin Bieber: President Obama To Decide If He’ll Be Deported

Wed, January 29, 2014 2:08pm EDT by 100 Comments 25,935 Article Views
Fameflynet/Getty

Faizal

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 13, 2014

Justin Bieber is a good guy!
He hasn´t done anything serious that deserve deportation.
Just because someone is successful we should not be jealous or wish harm to that person.

bluewatj

Posted at 8:53 PM on March 24, 2014

I can’t stand this person. He makes stupid songs for attention, and he basically gets away with every mistake he makes just because he’s popular. He’s not even 21 so he should’ve been arrested when driving under the influence of marijuana. Please “beliebers” shut up because he belongs in Canada, I have no clue what he’s even doing here.

john lee

Posted at 4:19 AM on March 14, 2014

Obama is not going to deport Justin Obama has done nothing for this country why would here start now to bad we cant send them both to Canada………..

RBC

Posted at 12:20 PM on March 11, 2014

You broke him, you bought him America. Love Canada.

Emos kaydea

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 10, 2014

every human have a desire….he is a star n there will always be hatter who will say he should go back but i dont care…Obama need to look at it….many star now is taking in drugs like wayne that say he having chaper in a car..
u people need to settle down..on bieber..

Desiree

Posted at 8:05 AM on March 5, 2014

Ive been a belieber since 2009 and I wouldn’t want him obviously to go back to canada !! I love Justin Binet and he means the world to me and millions of other fans so all the haters stop fukin hating !! Fuk all haters !! There’s a lot of other people in this world that do worst then what he’s done but yet he’s getting deported ? Just because he’s justin bieber !! I am begging you Barack Obama don’t deport him !! I love you @justinbieber now and always ! 😍❤️❤️💖💖💖💓💓💓💕💕💙💜💛💚💛💚💚💋💋💋💋💋💌💌💌💌💌💌🙊🙈🙉🙉🙈🙉🙉

Raquel Bieber

Posted at 7:26 AM on March 4, 2014

I am a really big believer fan and I don’t won’t my baby Justin Bieber to get deported because I will git really heartbroken if he douse. And all the believer fans out their plz help our baby not to git deported plz we need Justin Bieber to stay with us. Broke Obama plz don’t put my baby back to Canada. I love Justin Bieber so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. And I will be really heartbroken if he douse and I will be lost with out my baby. Plz I am behind u plz don’t I need them.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Zero_Ecko

Posted at 5:29 PM on April 1, 2014

you do know he is 19 and you are around like what 15 16?, and he is with Selena Gomez.

debrea macon

Posted at 12:43 AM on February 20, 2014

i think that justin should stay he made a mistake and everyone makes mistakes to so i say he stays here and i’m a big fan of justin bieber and one i would like to met him so thats why and he has more fans than me so yall think about this taking him away from his fans could be the wosted thing to do .

dave

Posted at 9:13 AM on February 13, 2014

To all of you ‘Haters’, I have a news for you. Even if JB is deported, he is going to be deported to a wonderful and much peaceful country of Canada. He won’t miss a thing. He will go through his tough times and he will come out mature and stronger. Shame on you for your unforgiving hearts.— Remember—”To err is human.”

Jack

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 2, 2014

You believe that he will mature.? You need to get your head checked immediately

Bob

Posted at 9:06 AM on March 3, 2014

Dude shut up. I don’t care if he’s going to a more “peaceful” country. He’ll lose most of his revenue from his American fans because he won’t be as centralized in the public. So, yes as the hater that I am, I point a huge middle finger to him and hope that he makes an epic face plant in his career which he so obviously deserves.

miracle

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 7, 2014

i think he shouldn’t go back to Canada because he brought on some good music and without him music wouldn’t be the same so no matter what i’m for him staying no matter what people say about me i’m a true Belieber and on lytrue Beliebers would say that

Bob

Posted at 9:09 AM on March 3, 2014

He doesn’t effect music AT ALL. My impression of your IQ just dropped because you said that. If he left human existence right now, I’ll bet you my life that music would in absolutely in no way at all be effected negatively. There are much, much more talented singers and performers than Bieber will ever be. You’re just some sexually deprived teenager that only supports him because of his looks. If he was ugly, you would not even look in his direction. Stupid fan girls.

billie

Posted at 11:54 PM on February 5, 2014

deb is right justin bieber is stupid take him back to canada and never return.

deb

Posted at 1:26 AM on February 3, 2014

Never did like Justin Bieber he is a stupid kid that isn’t a good remodel to our kids. Go back to Canada were you belong you can hate all off us for not liking you but you brought this all on yourself. Trying to be someone you aren’t. Sorry bud but I think it is wrong that they found drugs in your stupid house and you didn’t go to jail. Don’t think for a second you can buy your way out off going back to Canada because that isn’t how things work. You should go to prison and pay. If it was someone on the streets they would go to jail or prison but no no you get off Scott free. Be a man and go back. PLZ Obama do the right thing and send his butt back to Canada and don’t let him back in the U.S we the people don’t want him here.