President Obama: Don’t Deport Justin Bieber

Wed, January 29, 2014 8:55pm EDT by 136 Comments
Justin Bieber Deportation Petition
SplashNews/Getty

mezberz

Posted at 4:34 AM on January 30, 2014

rob ford saved the bibieruzzi
good boy rob our guy

Tay

Posted at 4:24 AM on January 30, 2014

No. Don’t deport him. We sure as hell don’t want him back -_-

KALANI

Posted at 3:57 AM on January 30, 2014

I’M NOTHING BUT A GROUPIE H!@

KALANI

Posted at 3:55 AM on January 30, 2014

I HOPE ONE DAY I HAVE LITTLE BIEBERS RUNNING AROUND I CAN’T WAIT THEN I DON’T HAVE TO FANTASIS.

mezberz

Posted at 3:31 AM on January 30, 2014

Mr Obama is a wise man respect
Obama aka new Kennedy
love him and his circle

nikki

Posted at 3:13 AM on January 30, 2014

How come no normal people who do worse dont get deported.

Brandy M. Stirling (@BrandyMStirling)

Posted at 2:12 AM on January 30, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week… W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Angelcake

Posted at 2:03 AM on January 30, 2014

CAUTION : IF I DO/DID OFFEND ANYONE I’M SO SORRY – As a Belieber ( individually ), in my opinion he should be deported, I don’t care how well is Justin known or how much he means to me,but she SHOULD face the consequence. ( Regardless of level of fame).This certain time when you are control of your decisions good or mad you make decisions,and suffer what you learn from what you made. He broke the law and will get treated like any other person who does break the law,so I don’t know what is going on in his mind,but this situation occurs everyday.It’s NOT rocket science.

“He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nations youth.” All what he is doing ( opinion) is threatening his OWN safety, ( that is what I looked to it as) not “the safety of our people” ( American citizens….. well in my case his safety has to do with him not me ).
” He is also a terrible influence on our nations youth.” ( Individual experience) me personally don’t look up tom because of his status. I’m am younger than him, I look up to doctors,nurses,philanthropist, therapist NOT HIM. I don’t look up too celebrities ( only Hilary Duff ). Justin was never an influence to me (AS AN INDIVIDUAL) , that’s just they way I’am raised by my parents. So in my on perspective he isn’t an “terrible influence on ours nation youth.” Well atleast me, I support him ( Justin) because of his music he’s old enough to face the the consequences and get treating as any one that is NOT AN CELEBRITY. It was his decision ( ATLEAST I THINK HE’S KNOW IT…. i hope so )to drink and go drunk behind the wheel,so there according to law he is underage ( HE KNOW HE’S ONLY 19) you not even 21 yet… ( IF YOU ARE 21 WHEN DID YOU TURN 21 CAUSE YOU ARE ONLY 19 ) you probably skipped a few inches.
Other than that, he should face the hardships just like any other citizen, (I only support JB because of his music NOT his outside life or other side of the wall) …. I’ve been a belieber since 09 i’m not surprised or in shock about his personal/ public behavior. *sighs* So glad I got that off my chest
It is the U.S. Goverment/department decision….. idk not into politics. Other than that all of this is MY BELIEF & PERSPECTIVES ON THIS SITUATION. As a Belieber and a individual I only speak for my self not anyone else. ” If you can’t love yourself how the hell are you going to love someone else.”

Alexa

Posted at 1:38 AM on January 30, 2014

Seriously he doesn’t deserve to be deported. Like to see you idiots deport him. He does have lawyers to back him up

Peter

Posted at 1:12 AM on January 30, 2014

Pulling Syria and etc in the article is lame. All Obama needs to says is “yes, get rid of him” when asked. Beiber has expensive enough people in charge of his finances he isn’t paying taxes anyway. He is a criminal thug druggie and a detriment to the society. Remove him. If you happen to like his music, he can make it there, with a tax code (I imagine) that isn’t so broken.

PK

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 30, 2014

Wow why hasn’t a petition like this been signed to deport kim kardashian? Been around for far longer than bieber! Shame that justin bieber doesn’t have a big bubble butt like kim kardashian, maybe he’d get more kisses on it!

Undercover777

Posted at 12:57 AM on January 30, 2014

77,6% voted yes ;D

David

Posted at 12:27 AM on January 30, 2014

Totally, deport that kid. Whilst they’re at it they should talk to his label and get them to drop him too. Win win.

Tay

Posted at 4:26 AM on January 30, 2014

Dude. no. We don’t want him back. Canada is doing great without him.

shell

Posted at 11:41 PM on January 29, 2014

We took him in when he was an adorable little kid! Now he is a thug and needs to go home!!!!

Ann

Posted at 11:35 PM on January 29, 2014

You guys can keep him! Seriously, you wanted him, now you have him!

shell

Posted at 11:22 PM on January 29, 2014

Deport him. The president has his immigration reform. So show the future immigrants what happens when you break the law no matter who you are!!!!!!

gypsygypsy

Posted at 12:35 AM on January 30, 2014

WORD.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:56 PM on January 29, 2014

ALexa

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 29, 2014

Deport him. Until sel is dead he is no good to me. When he is ready to marry me he can waste away in canada. This belieber is tired of waiting fir lupus to kill sel.

Ann

Posted at 11:34 PM on January 29, 2014

wow… O.o

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:39 PM on January 29, 2014

so he won’t…………..

king

Posted at 10:35 PM on January 29, 2014

deport this jerk bieber to somalia he will know the value of life.

heyerncbmzxc

Posted at 10:32 PM on January 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.ggggggggggggggggggggg

popcultusa

Posted at 10:29 PM on January 29, 2014

Deporting him back to Canada will make Americans happy, and Beliebers will still get their music. So they is no harm in deporting Bieber. If he is allowed to break laws at a state level and get away with it, then next he’ll start breaking laws at a federal level. Despite what many Beliebers believe, he is not the center of the universe! Money means nothing if you dont have respect. Hell, Donald Trump has more respect than Bieber.

av

Posted at 10:13 PM on January 29, 2014

He broke the law, he must be deported. what, do you think he has special privilege just because hes famous?

xdilly

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 29, 2014

/s4s/ is property of [a/jp]

The D

Posted at 10:03 PM on January 29, 2014

“We also think that if the 136,000 people who signed this petition can’t spell properly and use proper grammar, then they can hardly complain about the Biebs’ “destructive” effect on American pop culture!”

Really now? I signed this petition, and I think I have very good grammar. You think only unintelligent people signed this? Now THAT is funny.

m adams