‘American Horror Story: Coven’ Finale Recap: And The Next Supreme Is…

Wed, January 29, 2014 11:11pm EDT by 43 Comments
American Horror Story Coven Finale
Courtesy of FX

Sandra

Posted at 2:42 AM on February 12, 2014

Yes! I absolutely hated season 2 and had low expectations for season 3 and was expecting it to be a really bad ending. But I absolutely loved the ending! It all went perfectly and I have to agree Cordelia looked gorgeous in the final episode.

Anthony

Posted at 4:35 PM on February 4, 2014

Awe…it did tug at the heart to see Myrtle go out on her own terms to “Silver Springs” by Stevie and to know Fiona gladly handed the supremacy to Cordelia with no murderous plot…and to here her explanation for the horrible treatment through the years…We did see throughout the season how Fiona really felt about Cordelia…All and All I was sad Misty died…

Alrighty

Posted at 1:06 AM on February 2, 2014

Loved it. American Horror always knows how to space events and handle multi situtations and characters. Those breaks with “The Head”, and Stevie Nicks appearances really broke up the risk of over whelming drama. I like this one so much! I wish (and could imagine) a very sucessful “Coven” series. TV or books. Story still has alot of room for growth. I will miss it and can’t wait till the nexts season.

Elizabeth

Posted at 7:43 PM on February 1, 2014

I really enjoyed each episode. Stevie Nix added a another ‘star’ to the
mix. Sorry to see Myrtle go. She was amazing ! Ups and downs. The
show had it’s share !! Can’t wait for Season 4 !!

zyggie

Posted at 11:08 AM on February 1, 2014

Last show covered everything for me. I enjoyed it. Not like season before in the mental institution. I did not like that at all. So….can’t wait (yea i can) for next season …Hope Jessica Lang returns.

Aciel

Posted at 6:11 AM on February 1, 2014

You’re so right, I was truly shocked when I watched this episode, couldn’t stop thinking about Misty’s death who has been my favourite from the beginning. She has truly seemed to be one of the only ” white witches “, full of kindness, charming and one of the most interesting characters of this whole season, that we haven’t seen that much apart when they needed her help. She held them all and no one cared about her death apart from Cordelia and myrtle and it was ridiculous how short it was since she brought her back from the death and took care of her. I thought until she had disappeared that she would come back, that they would do something, but nothing. And the worst part is that her hell was awful, how come she even deserve to be in hell like, and how come she gets stuck in it, without no one coming to help her. Zoe’s hell is a shame, how can we even seriously buy it , and Fiona’s hell is peaceful compares to Misty’s even thought she was a terrible witch with no soul. The fact that Cordelia was the supreme was obvious and if Myrtle knew it, I don’t even know why they had to make the 7 wonders happen. Anyway I really loved this season but, not really into the final.The teenage killer’s couple is still there. Even though it’s supposed to be an horror show, which is not, at the end one innocent pupil who hasn’t killed innocents could have lived.

Stephanie Miranda

Posted at 11:42 PM on January 31, 2014

You took the words right out of my mouth, good job!

Marilyn

Posted at 10:59 PM on January 31, 2014

Ditto!…..that black print maxi dress was stunning…does anyone know the brand?