‘The Bachelor': Juan Pablo Needs To Stop Sending Mixed Signals

Tue, January 28, 2014 10:23am EDT by 9 Comments
Juan Pablo Mixed Messages
Courtesy of ABC

Jan

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 10, 2014

Clare is so ditzy…If you removed the word “like” from her vocabulary, she would like have nothing to like say, like you know??? OMG…it is every other word!!! I hoped he was sending her home tonight!!!

mba

Posted at 9:06 PM on February 4, 2014

Clare is right to be upset with “look into my eyes” Juan Pablo. If he had a problem with going out to the beach with Clare because of his precious daughter he should have spoken up or at least showed some caution. He certainly wasn’t thinking of his daughter when he asked Clare to his suite during the cocktail part of the evening and made out like crazy with her in the pool. He set the tone with Clare and she was just acting on the feelings she was starting to have with him. He had no regrets there and of course when he jumped her in the row boat, she was totally taken off guard by his advances. Whatever. This guys an idiot. Clare, I hope you tell this Mr hot and cold to stop jerking you around or better tell him to take a flying hike.

Coco LIH

Posted at 8:17 PM on January 28, 2014

Juan Pablo is not even cute.. i hate him now eww Yuck!!

nadia roman

Posted at 8:03 PM on January 28, 2014

i am hispanic and Juan Pablo is the perfect example of a player he seems fun and really sweet but in reality he wants to sleep with all the cute girls that walk infront of him..he sent that girl home because she wasnt good looking.. Juan Pablo you said your biggest fear is being a bad example for your daughter Well my dear YOU ARE ..! shame on you!

mba

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 4, 2014

Spot on nadia roman! I think so too. He’s sooo obvious it’s pathetic. This guy’s a little boy, he wants to play like a little boy and you better be having fun, but hey, when he wants to be serious and get “respect” you better follow along and give it to him. And please, do it while looking into his eyes….LOL.

Dee

Posted at 4:29 PM on January 28, 2014

I started out liking JP.. however I’ve seen a change in him from the first show until now. I think he is afraid he is not going to find “The One”. I don’t think he is thinking straight. WHY THE HELL would he keep that opera singer (gave her a rose) after she told him last night she felt very uncomfortable with little kids? and never thought about having any??? What the hell is wrong with him? He let go a couple of girls already who really were ready for a family.. he is not thinking with the correct organ!!!! I probably won’t watch anymore.. so disappointed in him especially with him making up his own rules. I’m starting to see a side of him and not sure he is ready either to settle down.

sonja

Posted at 1:20 PM on January 28, 2014

Yes of course he is. Hell he has all them beautiful woman in front of him. He’s not thinking with his head. He thinking with his other head.

Lara Kim

Posted at 11:24 AM on January 28, 2014

up to I saw the paycheck 4 $9137, I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour could actually earning money part time from there new laptop.. there dads buddy started doing this for less than 16 months and by now cleared the dept on there place and got Acura. pop over here

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 28, 2014

he really thinks he is of any importance to the ladies.