Michelle Obama’s State Of The Union Dress: She Stuns In Alaia Ensemble

Tue, January 28, 2014 9:56pm EST by 23 Comments
Michelle Obama State Of The Union Dress
Win McNamee/News/Getty Images

cheap awnings

Posted at 5:47 PM on June 4, 2014

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.
I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and definitely will
come back at some point. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, have a nice evening!

dunjav2013

Posted at 9:52 AM on January 30, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Lane

Posted at 12:03 AM on January 30, 2014

Smart woman, smart outfit. Perfect for her husband’s State of the Union address.

CinMann

Posted at 8:32 PM on January 29, 2014

Sorry but the dress was ugly.

Lara Kim

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 29, 2014

til I looked at the check ov $5638, I didnt believe that…my… mom in-law woz like realie making money part-time from their computer.. there aunt has been doing this less than eight months and as of now paid the loans on there mini mansion and bought Saab 99 Turbo. Visit This Link

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

gosierdrxzvz

Posted at 10:37 AM on January 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Klaus

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 29, 2014

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $87h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jobs95.COM

zyggie

Posted at 9:47 AM on January 29, 2014

Style, grace and a sense of self. there will always be those who hate for no reason. Really, she does not care if we like or not like what she wears. This woman is true to herself and her family. Just as Jackie Kennedy, Mrs. Regan, etc. they had their own styles and we ALL have problems. Luv and respect her.

Saki

Posted at 9:31 AM on January 29, 2014

Such an ugly dress! Too shiney! That woman has no style!!! Stop saying she does. Michelle has very poor taste in clothes!!!

DEZZIE HENRY

Posted at 5:13 PM on January 29, 2014

saki!your problem is the fact that you dont know good taste when you see it ,any one that says michelle doesnt have good taste i would like to see what you call good taste!

Charlie

Posted at 8:26 AM on January 29, 2014

Fabulous Alaia on an absolutely fabulous woman. Love it. Utterly love her! Actually, I do believe I’m in love with Mrs Obama. I’m completely obsessed with her too. Can never get enough of her. Have i said just how much I love Mrs Obama? She’s captured my heart forever.

Lynne

Posted at 5:53 AM on January 29, 2014

Unimpressed. She dresses inappropriately.

Lucille7777

Posted at 2:17 AM on January 29, 2014

The First Lady looked beautiful descending the stairs, in that dress, as she arrived for the State of the Union Address by President Obama,

Brandy M. Stirling (@BrandyMStirling)

Posted at 2:09 AM on January 29, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ =====> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Lucie

Posted at 2:06 AM on January 29, 2014

Very chic dress for a beautiful women !!!!!! Very good taste !!!!

Heather

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 29, 2014

Are you kidding me? Beautiful dress but completely inappropriate for the occasion. LOL! This White house is so out of touch with what is really going on! Such a joke!

Jada

Posted at 7:52 AM on January 29, 2014

How about sharing with the readers what you deem appropriate?

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:41 PM on January 28, 2014

so this is why she is a black lady, folk.

RedOwl

Posted at 12:02 AM on January 29, 2014

Message to Mister Baja,

Since you and I seem to be the only people to comment on this story and I know that you are not replying to my comments, I want to ask what your message to other readers means?

RedOwl

Posted at 11:27 PM on January 28, 2014

Americans never cease to amaze me!

I am Canadian and many Canadians also listen to The Station of the Union Addresses by the sitting President since The States is our most important trading partner and the country with whom we share a border.

I can understand an interest in what FLOTUS wears at The Inauguration, Visits to foreign countries, etc. but what she wears to The State of The Union is of no significance whatever.

Now to the outfit: Why does Mrs. Obama, a tall, sturdy woman with a definite pear-shaped body continue to wear clothes that do not flatter her? Any person with this shape (I am not saying that Mrs. Obama is in bad shape!) would stay completely away from cropped jackets and full skirts that only emphasize her lower half. The colour does nothing for her and the dark shade blends in with all of the other dark clothing on the people surrounding her.

Jada

Posted at 7:48 AM on January 29, 2014

That is the beauty of her skin tone, I can’t imagine a colour that would not go with her shin tone. For very few people, matters not what they wear, they just have it. Michelle Obama in my opinion is one of them.

linda

Posted at 10:02 AM on January 29, 2014

Redowl, you said it correctly, I love Michelle Obama, and as my 29 old son said, the woman is Fine, but the dress she wore last night did nothing for her finest, the colour was wrong, the style of the dress did nothing for her. When she wears form fitting outfits she shines, she have a beautiful figure, and she toned. She still have the best accessory of all though, That’s Mr.Obama.

toopretty12

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 28, 2014

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.