Mary Lambert Cozied Up To Girlfriend Michelle Chamuel After Grammys

Tue, January 28, 2014 11:45am EDT by 18 Comments
Michelle Chamuel Mary Lambert Dating
Getty

mary lambert

Posted at 10:31 AM on March 14, 2014

First of all, Mary Lambert looks like shes carrying a watermelon in her pouch, a big huge one. Second, Michael Chamuel looks like chopsticks. Get it?

Dave Steinfeld

Posted at 11:20 PM on June 6, 2014

You’re a moron.

Dave Steinfeld

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 2, 2014

First of all… I shouldn’t be shocked at the ignorance and obnoxiousness of some of the other comments here but I am.

Second… and this probably relates to my first point… I rarely read sites like this. Now I know why! HollywoodLife.com is basically on the same level as Perez Hilton, Access Hollywood and The National Enquirer; it’s tabloid crap and gossip as opposed to real news reporting. As a journalist myself, I find it offensive but I’m also aware (sadly) that there’s a huge market for this sort of thing and that Bonnie Fuller probably makes way more money than I do.

I interviewed Mary last week for a magazine that has much more integrity than this site. She happens to be a lovely person and a real talent and I, for one, am happy for her.

Jailene

Posted at 2:57 AM on August 25, 2014

Mary Lambert is an amazing person, with an amazing voice, and talent😊 I just read the horrifically, terrible things that has happened to her, in her life. It’s just so awful and tragic😭 I really admire and respect Mary so much now because it must have been incredibly difficult to experience all of those tragic experiences, and for to be able to acquire such strength and perseverance is inspiring😃 Best of luck to Mary Lambert and Michelle Chamuel with their relationship💋 Mary you inspire me, God bless u❤

soapstix

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 24, 2014

I like both of these women. I would hope that Michelle’s exercising and eating habits might rub off on Mary… only because of health. Mary is pretty, but the weight is not healthy. I don’t know that much about Mary, but I think Michelle is a phenomenal artist, who has also educated herself in regards to her profession. I wish them well, in any case. Others are making nasty remarks, as haters always do.

mariah rambo

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 12, 2014

That Mary Lambert its gonna crush her skinny little bones when she lands on her…. rediculous, halirious

mariah rambo

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 12, 2014

Its funny .they look so different.one thing they have in common, they are both unpopular. Nasty too.

DbigD

Posted at 1:30 AM on February 1, 2014

Ouch, could be a career killa, for such a hot rising star. Oh well, she’ll hafta be double awesome now.

sherri

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 28, 2014

Sorry Roar but Mary said it herself on Access Live last week and said they were in love and she was super giddy…ah young love…not my preference but I can stopples be happy for them

DbigD

Posted at 10:46 PM on January 28, 2014

Whatever, I love Michelle’s music, no matter. I think she deserves the best. Go far it! I think, if this is true, m. Lambert has better end of the deal.

Roar like a lion

Posted at 8:06 PM on January 28, 2014

They arent dating. Put this post down before i complain to the actual singers!

me

Posted at 8:00 PM on January 28, 2014

double yuck.

Marknow

Posted at 2:01 PM on January 28, 2014

my buddy’s sister makes $61 every hour on the internet . She has been out of work for six months but last month her paycheck was $16587 just working on the internet for a few hours. browse around this site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bay95.ℭO­­M

Kayla

Posted at 1:58 PM on January 28, 2014

That isn’t her girlfriend.

MJ

Posted at 1:53 PM on January 28, 2014

YUCK!

newageoftruth

Posted at 11:56 AM on January 28, 2014

Reblogged this on newageoftruth.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:55 AM on January 28, 2014

pst: LESBIAN DON’T CARE FOR A BELLY or two.

MarkH.

Posted at 12:56 AM on January 29, 2014

MISTER BAJA……….You are a rude pig.