Liam Payne Previews One Direction’s ‘Midnight Memories’ Music Video

Tue, January 28, 2014 10:12am EDT by 6 Comments

Watch Liam deliver a special message to Directioners just days before the release of ‘Midnight Memories!’

With only three days until One Direction drops the music video for “Midnight Memories,” the lead single off the album of the same name, Directioners are pretty much losing their minds with anticipation. So it was nice of Liam Payne to film a little video for the band’s fans, explaining the process behind the single, and hoping they enjoy it. (Don’t worry, Liam, I’m sure they will.)

Liam Payne: ‘It’s All About The Midnight Memories.’

“Our next single is going to be ‘Midnight Memories,’ which is one of the songs I wrote with Louis [Tomlinson],” Liam says in a video uploaded to 1D’s official YouTube channel on Jan. 28. “This is the first song we wrote on the album, so it kind of paved the way for the whole album’s sound and the way it all changed. … It’s all about the midnight memories, everybody’s got ‘em, so I hope you enjoy it.”

HollywoodLifers, are you excited to watch the “Midnight Memories” video later this week? What do you hope to see? Drop a comment with your thoughts on 1D’s next big single below.

— Andy Swift

More One Direction:

1. Magda Szablinska: One Direction Fan’s Twitter Shut Down After Sad Death
  2. ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Defends Liam Payne After Hate Tweets
  3. Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner Cuddle & Dance During Sexy Concert Date

Story Of My Life One Direction Cover by Katie Belle Akin

Posted at 3:57 AM on February 3, 2014

My dream is to be a famous singer.
Some people don’t believe in me…but maybe you’ll believe in me.
Please give me a chance to prove myself to you.
I do videos by Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Katy perry and more!
If you love my videos please subscribe!
Thank you so much!

Lindsey

Posted at 10:24 PM on January 30, 2014

One Direction is absolutely amazing! They put dedicated hard work into their songs while still making them fun. They are a perfect group and Liam is such a sweetheart. I love you One Direction! <3 You are LOVELY!

loni nicole

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 29, 2014

I love one Direction they are amazing. My fave has to be Liam because of who he is. I been through a tough relationship and was mistreated badly. So i love u Liam!!!! You are amazing!!!:)

toopretty12

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 28, 2014

Reblogged this on The Pretty Canary.

Lara Kim

Posted at 11:25 AM on January 28, 2014

my neigbour just got green Infiniti only from working parttime off a pc… Read More Here

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:16 AM on January 28, 2014

he loooves to work at the Pizza Hut.