Jenelle Evans Reveals When Mom Will Give Her Back Custody Of Son

Tue, January 28, 2014 11:41am EDT by 13 Comments 35,948 Article Views
Jenelle Evans Custody Son
Courtesy of Instagram/MTV

Beth

Posted at 1:06 AM on March 5, 2014

It’s crazy eve the thought of her having jace. Her having another is crazy

jenelles aborted fetus

Posted at 4:11 AM on February 13, 2014

YOU KILLED ME, IM IN IT TORMENT IN HELL, WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU JENELLE IN HELL, OVERDOSE ALREADY, BRING THE NEEDLES…..

Brandy M. Stirling (@BrandyMStirling)

Posted at 2:08 AM on January 29, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ =====> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

mjc

Posted at 12:00 AM on January 29, 2014

I hope to GOD that she never get full custody of her son. Jenelle is a train wreck waiting to happen. Its bad enough she is having another baby for her mother to raise, but to get full custody of jace would be a shame. I pray to my GOD that it never happens. We all know she want stay clean. I don’t think she is staying clean with this baby , but time will tell

Stephanie Grodem

Posted at 1:55 PM on February 17, 2014

Why is it so hard to accept that this young girl has changed. She has a stable life now. She has a great boyfriend, she is a good mother and she has grown up. It’s been 4 years since we first saw her on T.V. and if you think people don’t change in 4 years you need to recognize. I was a teen mom. While I didn’t have the support of my parents, I had the support of the baby’s father and his parents. I was a train wreck. I was on and off drugs constantly, homeless, you name it I’ve been there, but I’m now 33, have 4 children and am not a train wreck. People change.

gaynor

Posted at 4:59 PM on March 23, 2014

som people automatically like to think the worst of people good luck to her

misty fernasndez

Posted at 10:17 PM on January 28, 2014

shes the worse mom ever. she souldnt be able to see jace at all. she needs to be put in jail for a long time and get her life together.

Stephanie Grodem

Posted at 1:55 PM on February 17, 2014

She was the worst mom ever. She isn’t a bad mom now. People change.

Amelia76

Posted at 7:00 PM on January 28, 2014

It isn’t her Moms decision to make at this point. It would be up to a judge

Stephanie Grodem

Posted at 1:52 PM on February 17, 2014

Actually it is up to her mom. Her mom has custody, and just like she gained custody she can relinquish custody back to her daughter, it happens more frequently than you’d think.

lu

Posted at 1:20 PM on January 28, 2014

She’ll never get custody of that kid. She’s a mess. Her mom would NEVER let it happen. She just TRYING to get her clean. I’m not seeing it.

Stephanie Grodem

Posted at 1:57 PM on February 17, 2014

Yes, her mom would. I think now that she’s got her life together he mom would want nothing more for her child and her grandchild than for them to be back together. Not only is it the right thing to do for Jenell, Jace and the new baby, but for her as well, I mean she isn’t getting any younger.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:51 AM on January 28, 2014

first thing to do.
Sport For Five Day’s In A Week.